shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you think about this dress?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
PERFECT choice!!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/20/2010 7:37:36 AM
Author: allycat0303
First one no question. I LOVE it on you. Especially the delicate straps. Even if it''s huge on you right now, I think you look incredible.

Thanks. The real dress won''t be huge on me. In fact, we are kind of pushing the size. My hips upper half and lower half are different sizes. The size I ordered is perfect for my bust and waist, but 1 inch smaller than my hips. The estimate there is about 1 inch of let out in the dress. That means I cannot gain any weight.....no pressure there
23.gif

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/20/2010 9:29:50 AM
Author: Luckyeshe
Another vote for the Monique. It looks amazing on you!! You can definitely dress it up with jewelry. Will you be putting the downpayment on it?

Put the down payment on it yesterday!!!! I will be starting a "what jewelry should I buy for this dress" at some point.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
tyty333 - the fabric on the other one was not so shiny in person. If fact, I was concerned about that one being to boring because the fabric really didn''t do that much. You know what is funny? My future sister in law wore a Romona Keveza V-neck, we almost ended up with very similar dresses

princessplease and marline - thank you

I just realized the sales person did not give me and ETA. I can''t wait for it to come in :).

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Ltl, I am tooo late but just wanted to say the Monique Lhuillier is going to be nothing short of stunning on you. The back is...
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ML is gorgeous, congrats Ltl!!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Icekid and MTG,

So the dress is due sometime at the end of May. I can''t even go and "visit" the sample since it was from the trunk show collection. I am going to have to keep myself occupied and try to forget about it.

All my bridesmaid''s love it. One missed my e-mail last weekend and got it on Tuesday, and she wrote me back twice telling me how much she loved it, and than she called me. She was like, you didn''t pass on that right??? It was a nice feeling being I didn''t have anyone there with me to tell me how it looked.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/23/2010 10:59:06 AM
Author: LtlFirecracker
Thanks Icekid and MTG,

So the dress is due sometime at the end of May. I can''t even go and ''visit'' the sample since it was from the trunk show collection. I am going to have to keep myself occupied and try to forget about it.

All my bridesmaid''s love it. One missed my e-mail last weekend and got it on Tuesday, and she wrote me back twice telling me how much she loved it, and than she called me. She was like, you didn''t pass on that right??? It was a nice feeling being I didn''t have anyone there with me to tell me how it looked.
It is a gorgeous dress!! How exciting that you''ve ordered it! Woohoo!!
36.gif

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on picking the Monique. That''s the one that would''ve gotten my vote. Lovely dress.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results