shape
carat
color
clarity

What cut is this?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @Smith3, I wish it was a Perruzi but the table would be higher and mine is totally flat. Someone suggested it might be a hybrid asscher carre cut. Whatever it is, it’s fun and interesting.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@YadaYadaYada
You still open for setting suggestions? This is left field.....
1792C923-9363-4C88-86D1-B1B41D176C5B.jpeg

the zircon is bigger than your diamond, BUT it almost looks like it would benefit from a smaller stone.....via both face up view and side view

Last edited:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@YadaYadaYada
You still open for setting suggestions? This is left field.....
1792C923-9363-4C88-86D1-B1B41D176C5B.jpeg

the zircon is bigger than your diamond, BUT it almost looks like it would benefit from a smaller stone.....via both face up view and side view

Oh I really love this and it’s Jabel....swoon!

I might have to put my tiny diamond project on the back burner because I have something coming for my upcoming birthday and anniversary. My hint is it’s champagne to celebrate both occasions ;-)

I do really love this though.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well congrats for the something something coming in - sounds exciting! Champagne you say?

yes! It’s Jabel and those clean single cuts and it appears to be in great condition. That zircon does it no favors. It won’t be as easy as soldering in a stuller type Tiffany-ish peg head
And I don’t want to say illusion head or buttercup head - but something like that .......but definitely needs a smaller stone
I think if someone took it on and had a bench who was willing to get creative and buy into the idea - it’d be stunning.
I hope someone out there gives it some love

Last edited:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Rfisher, right so if I went ahead with that setting I’d have to send it to someone like David Klass because my jeweler is a great guy but I wouldn’t use him for something that potentially complicated.

I have been looking casually for a champagne something so it seemed appropriate for a birthday/anniversary gift ;-)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results