shape
carat
color
clarity

What are your Labor Day Weekend Plans?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I thought it would be fun to find out what you are doing this labor day weekend?

Any fun plans like bbq's, going to the movies, or are you just kicking back and relaxing?
beachemoticon.gif

Happy 3 days off!!!
143.gif

panda08

Brilliant_Rock
Wish I could say I am headed off to a tropical island.

Mostly hanging out. Get myself to the gym to maintain my new exercise regimen (I''ve gone 4x this week! YAY!
1.gif
) Finally put up the curtains. Help my sweetie fix up his new classroom so it''ll be ready for his kids when school starts next week. Meet some friends for brunch. Cook so that we''ll have something to heat up for dinner for the coming week. Work
7.gif
Oh, yeah... fret about how long it''s gonna take Leon to have my ring ready!
2.gif

Happy Labor Day! Have a great weekend, everyone!
21.gif

aliciagirl

Shiny_Rock
Packing and moving, unfortunately. But moving in with SO, so it''s kind of exciting at the same time.

I''ve love a BBQ though! That sounds amazing!

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!

USC v. UVA!!!

GO TROJANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I''ll be wearing a brides maids dress
28.gif

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh, some fun plans in the making, I wonder if we''ll have any engagements this weekend? Did you mention what you were up to Skippy?

I''ll be at a three day long Indian wedding that starts tonight! Should be fun, with lots of gorgeous clothes and color. The henna application ceremony is later today, I''ll post pictures if I get it done!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nothing going on here. Hubby is sick with a bad cold, I will be taking care of him.

Linda

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/29/2008 3:33:08 PM
Author: somehowcollide
Oooh, some fun plans in the making, I wonder if we''ll have any engagements this weekend? Did you mention what you were up to Skippy?

I''ll be at a three day long Indian wedding that starts tonight! Should be fun, with lots of gorgeous clothes and color. The henna application ceremony is later today, I''ll post pictures if I get it done!
Now THAT''S what I call a holiday weekend :)

We don''t have many plans. We want to hit the tram sometime this weekend but not sure when. maybe drive out to our local waterfall and take pictures. I''m hoping my setting for my asscher is in there somewhere, too.
31.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ops, I forgot to say what I was doing.
2.gif
Well, we went to Whole foods and did grocery shopping so we will have a barbecue at our house on Sunday for friends and family! My cousin and I usually go for a walk on Saturday morning and then stop at Einsteins or Starbucks and relax. I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend; we rented up so movies too. hehe
35.gif

Panda, I wish I too was headed off to an island, we can wish together! haha Wooo hoo for the new exercise regimen, you should join us in the Healthy Lifestyle thread!!! Ah, that is sweet to help your sweetie, what is he teaching? Enjoy your lunch and don't work too hard. Yay for your Leon ring, I can't wait to see it!!
30.gif

Aliciagirl, that is so exciting, congrats!! Happy moving!

Trillionaire, Happy Birthday!!!!
36.gif
Go Trojans! hehe Enjoy your game!

Dragonfly, have a fabulous time at the wedding and can't wait to see pictures!!!!

Somehowcollide, have a wonderful time at the wedding, yay can't wait to see pictures too!!!

Linda, sugar, I am sorry, I hope hubby feels better soon, don't get sick!
39.gif
Are the grandboys going swimming? hehe

Monkeypie, I can't wait to see your pictures. I am in ABQ did you hear the new Sephora opens Sept 12th!!!! hehe Where is the waterfall? Oooo, I can't wait to see pretty pictures of your ring.
30.gif
Oh, I went up the tram in April, have a wonderful time, are you going for a beer up top? Dinner up top or walking around and relaxing? Have a great time!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
On Saturday it''s the first football game for my Oklahoma Sooners!! BOOMER SOONER!! Hahah yay! I am so excited.

panda08

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/29/2008 4:07:59 PM
Author: Skippy123
Ops, I forgot to say what I was doing.
2.gif
Well, we went to Whole foods and did grocery shopping so we will have a barbecue at our house on Sunday for friends and family! My cousin and I usually go for a walk on Saturday morning and then stop at Einsteins or Starbucks and relax. I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend; we rented up so movies too. hehe
35.gif

Panda, I wish I too was headed off to an island, we can wish together! haha Wooo hoo for the new exercise regimen, you should join us in the Healthy Lifestyle thread!!! Ah, that is sweet to help your sweetie, what is he teaching? Enjoy your lunch and don''t work too hard. Yay for your Leon ring, I can''t wait to see it!!
30.gif

Aliciagirl, that is so exciting, congrats!! Happy moving!

Trillionaire, Happy Birthday!!!!
36.gif
Go Trojans! hehe Enjoy your game!

Dragonfly, have a fabulous time at the wedding and can''t wait to see pictures!!!!

Somehowcollide, have a wonderful time at the wedding, yay can''t wait to see pictures too!!!

Linda, sugar, I am sorry, I hope hubby feels better soon, don''t get sick!
39.gif
Are the grandboys going swimming? hehe

Monkeypie, I can''t wait to see your pictures. I am in ABQ did you hear the new Sephora opens Sept 12th!!!! hehe Where is the waterfall? Oooo, I can''t wait to see pretty pictures of your ring.
30.gif
Oh, I went up the tram in April, have a wonderful time, are you going for a beer up top? Dinner up top or walking around and relaxing? Have a great time!
Hi Skippy! Ooooh, new avatar?
hubba%20hubba.gif
Is that a new goodie that you haven''t posted? Or did I miss it?

Your weekend sounds nice. I love BBQ''s! Maybe I can convince my brother to host one
3.gif
I''ll have to check out the healthy lifestyle thread. I just recently started branching out from RT and SMTR.

My sweetie is an elementary school teacher. He''s moving up to the 4th grade this coming year.

I''m nervous about the ring because I put the diamond in the mail last Saturday and Leon STILL hasn''t gotten it yet!
7.gif
I sent it registered and priority mail. They said priority is 2 to 3 days, though they don''t guarantee anything. I just hope it doesn''t get lost!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
nada thing

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/29/2008 5:27:59 PM
Author: panda08

Hi Skippy! Ooooh, new avatar?
hubba%20hubba.gif
Is that a new goodie that you haven''t posted? Or did I miss it?

Your weekend sounds nice. I love BBQ''s! Maybe I can convince my brother to host one
3.gif
I''ll have to check out the healthy lifestyle thread. I just recently started branching out from RT and SMTR.

My sweetie is an elementary school teacher. He''s moving up to the 4th grade this coming year.

I''m nervous about the ring because I put the diamond in the mail last Saturday and Leon STILL hasn''t gotten it yet!
7.gif
I sent it registered and priority mail. They said priority is 2 to 3 days, though they don''t guarantee anything. I just hope it doesn''t get lost!
Hi Panda, here is the link https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/skippys-pricescope-10k-gift-want-to-see-hehe.86747/ it has been a few months. hehe

Oh yes, please join us on the Healthy Lifestyle thread, anyone is welcome to join us!
9.gif
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/healthier-lifestyle-thread-25th-august-till-31st-august.93539/

Oh wow, that is awesome he is a teacher! Teachers, rock!!! Good for you sweetie, we need great teachers!
Oh goodness, I hope it isn''t lost, it just takes awhile. I had to mail something one state away and it took a week; I was on pins and needles so I feel your pain. I will keep my fingers crossed for you honey!!!
35.gif
I hope you have a barbecue! hehe
18.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
We have a BBQ with family on Sunday. I''m mostly looking forward to relaxing and lounging around the house with DH.

I hope everyone has a fun, relaxing, and safe 3-day Labor Day weekend!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/29/2008 5:07:47 PM
Author: OUpeargirl
On Saturday it''s the first football game for my Oklahoma Sooners!! BOOMER SOONER!! Hahah yay! I am so excited.
Yay go, Sooners
cheerleader1.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/29/2008 5:36:08 PM
Author: strmrdr
nada thing
Karl, I hope you take it easy friend!
35.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/29/2008 5:36:53 PM
Author: snlee
We have a BBQ with family on Sunday. I'm mostly looking forward to relaxing and lounging around the house with DH.

I hope everyone has a fun, relaxing, and safe 3-day Labor Day weekend!
Oh Snlee, sounds like a FAB-Ulous time for sure!!!
3.gif

eta: I agree, everyone please be safe!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
My plan is to cry over the growing up of my little boys. My younger one is starting kindergarten on Wednesday and him and his brother (2nd grader) will be gone all day long!
39.gif

Seems for so long I felt that moment would bring joys of freedom, but instead I'm feeling down and have lost all sense of direction. Almost a mid-30s life crisis.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
we are in Stone Harbor/Avalon New Jersey...

just chilling, hubby and I will go to a nice adult dinner at a byob in town, it just got 4 stars so I am excited, and then we will stroll around.

tomorrow my oldest comes back from his track team pre season training trip. He will likely hang with his buddy from home who will be here with his family.

one of my best friends from home will be coming from a nearby beach town with her hubby and son, my youngest''s friend. The kids will all hang and the four of us will go to another great byob in Avalon...then hang, swim, bike, fly kites, look at real estate, bar b que, go to movies...til we go home Tuesday.

thankfully my kids do not go back to school til the 8th so I have time to get a lot done through this coming week!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/29/2008 5:39:19 PM
Author: MC
My plan is to cry over the growing up of my little boys. My younger one is starting kindergarten on Wednesday and him and his brother (2nd grader) will be gone all day long!
39.gif

Seems for so long I felt that moment would bring joys of freedom, but instead I''m feeling down and have lost all sense of direction. Almost a mid-30s life crisis.
Michelle, I am sorry, they do grow up so fast, enjoy the weekend with them! Oh don''t feel down honey, you are a great mom raising some great sons! HUGS

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/29/2008 5:41:56 PM
Author: diamondfan
we are in Stone Harbor/Avalon New Jersey...

just chilling, hubby and I will go to a nice adult dinner at a byob in town, it just got 4 stars so I am excited, and then we will stroll around.

tomorrow my oldest comes back from his track team pre season training trip. He will likely hang with his buddy from home who will be here with his family.

one of my best friends from home will be coming from a nearby beach town with her hubby and son, my youngest''s friend. The kids will all hang and the four of us will go to another great byob in Avalon...then hang, swim, bike, fly kites, look at real estate, bar b que, go to movies...til we go home Tuesday.

thankfully my kids do not go back to school til the 8th so I have time to get a lot done through this coming week!
Caroline, that sounds fab!!! Sounds like a wonderful dinner and byob, yay, are you bring wine? hehe Your evening sounds nice and chill for sure, enjoy your walk!

Glad you will be seeing the oldest; your boys are so handsome! You sounds like you are going to have a fab weekend for sure, with friends and family! You are a busy little bee! Does the baby start kindergarten?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Skip, he starts first grade!!!

Yes, it is nice to be here and MOTHER IN LAW LEFT AT NOON. Down to the wire I wanted to harm her. She was panicking about having lost a splint (one she claimed is custom made and expensive, I am sure we will get the bill) that she slept with on her finger last night...considering no one went in the room she was using, I am sure it is in her luggage...but to the wire she is spazzing about something and it is always a hilaria event for no reason.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
I am headed to Orlando with my FI, his parents, and grandmother. We''re going to hang out at my mom''s house and do a bbq.

Happy 3 days off to everyone too
35.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Eat,
emotion-33.gif
emcake.gif
party,
emcocktl.gif
and watch live football!
9.gif

cheers--Sharon

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/29/2008 5:59:45 PM
Author: diamondfan
Skip, he starts first grade!!!

Yes, it is nice to be here and MOTHER IN LAW LEFT AT NOON. Down to the wire I wanted to harm her. She was panicking about having lost a splint (one she claimed is custom made and expensive, I am sure we will get the bill) that she slept with on her finger last night...considering no one went in the room she was using, I am sure it is in her luggage...but to the wire she is spazzing about something and it is always a hilaria event for no reason.
Too funny about the finger splint! Maybe you could send her a popsicle stick and some string.
31.gif

Tomorrow morning we''re going to DS''s place where we''ll climb into the truck (not exactly a pickup
9.gif
) loaded with goodies to take to our DD''s cottage (not exactly a "cottage") for the weekend. It''s usually a blast with too much good food and wine, a bonfire at night where the kiddies make s''mores. Yum!! It may be a no-go for the fire as we''ve had rain for the past couple of days.
8.gif

We talk a lot, but laugh more so it''s good for the soul.
36.gif

tenfour

Shiny_Rock
we take possession of our house on tuesday. the weekend will consist of packing, grilling, and sleeping.

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/29/2008 3:14:41 PM
Author: trillionaire
COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!

USC v. UVA!!!

GO TROJANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I''ll be glued to my sofa watching the opening weekend of College Football!!! It''s been a loooooooong summer. LET''S GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/29/2008 5:07:47 PM
Author: OUpeargirl
Hey there, OUpeargirl - I was at the Fiesta Bowl in January and the Sooner fans were first class! I think your O-linemen are still holding Johnny Dingle, though.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Let''s see...this weekend is surprisingly packed. Tomorrow BF and I are going down to Atlanta to see a friend of mine. Sunday we come back up to Charlotte and are going to a minor league baseball game with a friend of mine from work and her husband. Then Monday the same couple might come up to my apartment and watch The Office to get ready for the new season!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I was I could be adopted by DFan. Although I am having a good weekend.

Tonight is the last pre-season Charger game on T.V. Saturday morning I hit the gym and a shoe store. Saturday night, Melissa Etheridge concert, tickets given to me by my new SIL as a Mother's Day or Birthday gift, I can't remember which.

Sunday, a huge surprise dinner for a friend's 30th birthday, catered...will be fun.

And Monday, well, I think I will do nothing at all, or clean and make life decisions. Blech, that part I am not looking forward too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results