shape
carat
color
clarity

What are your favorite diamond earrings besides studs?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
I was just thinking how nice it would be to have hoops or x''s or something sparkly that was maybe a little different than studs - something for dressing up perhaps! Just wondering what you all have, or what you like. I''d probably spend less than $400 on such an item but feel free to post "dream" earrings too!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I want Al''s leverbacks in white gold, with 1 ct in each earring.
30.gif

For dressier earrings, I''d love leverbacks diamonds with a delicate halo.

Hm...will have to go look for some pics....

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
I got some chandelier earrings a few years back but I returned them because I realized that really, I only wear my studs now.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/27/2007 5:27:25 PM
Author: TravelingGal
I want Al's leverbacks in white gold, with 1 ct in each earring.
30.gif

For dressier earrings, I'd love leverbacks diamonds with a delicate halo.

Hm...will have to go look for some pics....
uh, yeah. I'll take a set of those, please!

I was at an event last night and saw someone with diamond pave X style earrings. I thought those looked really nice, and I hadn't noticed them online anywhere before.

I really like the .14 ctw hoops from WF, but I'm not sure whether the size is noticeable in real life.
I like the scattered diamond hoops from them too, but not sure they are "dressy" enough for what I'm wanting.
I have also seen someone at my gym wearing pave balls which look great.

I was hoping to get a WF bangle for my b-day. Over the weekend I tried on one at a local store and actually didn't like the style on me that much! DH and I both liked the tennis bracelet much better, but we don't want to spend that much $$ right now... so I'm looking for something less expensive for my b-day! I'm thinking fun diamond accent earrings! It means so much to me that DH wants to spend any $$ on jewelry for me - that's as good as the gift itself!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am dying for diamond hoops!!! I have been daydreaming about some for awhile
3.gif

5thave2grand.jpg

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like more modern stuff, and while I am not a huge marquis fan, I saw these awhile back and thought they would make a different, yet pretty pair of sparklies. I like a lot of Jane Taylor''s stuff.

jtmarquise.jpg

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Those are both cool Skippy and TGal! Skippy where are those hoops from, I just love them! (I''m sure they are way over my self imposed budget but a girl can dream!)

Steel

Ideal_Rock

Hmm,

I had to think about this one.
Really, my ''for a change'' would be dangle jackets in diamonds and rubies, emeralds, sapphires. Oh My! I would like them to attach to the post and drop down. One stud in the ear and a second attached by a little chain dangling down. Mmmhhh

For an EXTRA look I would like to get them like the WF diamonds by the yard so that they hang 4-5 stones down. Does this make sense?

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Wow TGal, those are awesome, where did you find them?

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/27/2007 6:03:05 PM
Author: mercoledi
Wow TGal, those are awesome, where did you find them?
Pearlmans site. They are steep though...price is without the stones....

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Before I saw how leverbacks look on my ears (
38.gif
) I''d have wanted mini-leverbacks in a white metal with dangling miligrained-bezel-set OECs. Now .... I think I want blingy snuggies (cathy waterman makes some nice ones that can have bezel set stones dangle from them EVENTUALLY) OEC''s I haven''t stopped dreaming of you!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/27/2007 5:47:45 PM
Author: TanDogMom
Those are both cool Skippy and TGal! Skippy where are those hoops from, I just love them! (I''m sure they are way over my self imposed budget but a girl can dream!)
From this thread. https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/diamond-hoops-what-do-you-think.31771/

Ann got these gorgeous 3 carats from SP drool https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/more-hoops.37826/

I love these diamond hoops http://www.thefacetscollection.com/item.cfm?item_id=3838

No, I don''t have diamond hoops on the brain.
11.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/27/2007 6:07:02 PM
Author: decodelighted
Now .... I think I want blingy snuggies (cathy waterman makes some nice ones that can have bezel set stones dangle from them EVENTUALLY)
Here''s how her "seed hoops" look with a dangling pearl.

watermanseedhoopswpearls.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
And here are the "Geo Hoops" ...

geohoops.jpg

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I'm completely different. I find studs very uncomfortable so I only wear hoops and leverbacks. These are my everyday hoops - super comfy and very sparkly. It's very hard to take picture with the earrings on so they're in the box. I alternate these with my leverbacks that recently had repaired (stone fell out).

P1010206 (Small).JPG

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ve been mainly wearing these earring jackets lately with either my pave hoops or my studs. I really like how they move and they add just the right amount of sparkle.

cmsearringjackets3.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/27/2007 6:14:21 PM

Date: 11/27/2007 6:07:02 PM
Now .... I think I want blingy snuggies (cathy waterman makes some nice ones that can have bezel set stones dangle from them EVENTUALLY)
Here''s how her ''seed hoops'' look with a dangling pearl.
Gosh, those are beautiful, deco! I wish I could try on some of these!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Deco, I love the earrings you posted, especially the first one. Baby monster, WOW those are gorgeous hoops! Just curious why do you find studs uncomfortable? Perhaps you should try leeeetle ones like mine, I cannot tell they are on :)
Catmom your earrings are pretty and so versatile!
Skippy, I hope you can get those hoops - they would be perfect on you.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
These are my favorite earrings
1.gif
Pic is not so good...RB in halo on leverbacks. HOF Fulfillment drop earrings...yummy
18.gif

032 earrings 2a.jpg

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/27/2007 11:57:59 PM
Author: risingsun
1.gif
I can see why! Those are spectacular!
Love your signature line too :)

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/27/2007 11:59:43 PM

Date: 11/27/2007 11:57:59 PM
Author: risingsun
1.gif
I can see why! Those are spectacular!
Love your signature line too :)
Thanks
9.gif

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/27/2007 11:36:01 PM
Deco, I love the earrings you posted, especially the first one. Baby monster, WOW those are gorgeous hoops! Just curious why do you find studs uncomfortable? Perhaps you should try leeeetle ones like mine, I cannot tell they are on :)
Catmom your earrings are pretty and so versatile!
Skippy, I hope you can get those hoops - they would be perfect on you.
Thanks
1.gif
. It's not the weight - I'd love to have 2ctw in martini settings. Studs always poke me when I sleep and talk on the phone, plus I constatly lose the backs so at this point I can't even wear any of my studs because all the backs, even the extra ones I bought, are gone
7.gif
. I know you're not supposed to sleep in earrings but I always forget to put them on in the morning.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I'd love a pair of huggie diamond hoops like the one mrssalvo has! TDM, I've been thinking about this lately and I'd want to spend around $400 too.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I soooo want a pair of pave huggies...DeeJay has a pair that are stunning, don''t ask me for a pic because I have no idea where to find one, lol. Aside from huggies, I wouldn''t kick a pair of one inch inside-out diamond hoops out of bed for eating crackers. Love me some hoops!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love Aldjeway''s earrings! I have a cz version pair in yellow gold I wear alot (I estimate 1ct total weight). I like how they float and have a sparkle.

Catmom those earring jackets/drops look great! Those look both fun and sophisticated to dress up the studs.

If I was going to get a pair of earrings for my mom, who can carry off bigger looks, I would get her a pair of gold hoops either channel set or bezel set with round diamonds for a dressy look.

My personal taste for something dressier is to get a pair of leverback gemstone earrings or even simply a gold "teardrop"
either plain or with diamond accents.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I forgot to mention Travelingal''s earrings! If I had mucho bucks my second pair of diamond earrings (after studs) would be a leverback style. Doesn''t have to be round, could be oval, pear, oec, or even as I see here, marquise, which I would never of thought of.

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
ann, who used to post here, inspired me to have signed pieces make me a pair of diamond in and out hoops. mine are just like hers but in platinum. can''t post pics but ann did post hers and i loved them.

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
If I''m not wearing my .86ctw studs, I''m usually wearing these: 10 stones on each, for approximately 2.50 cts. They are about 1 1/8" in diameter. To me, they are the perfect size and I absolutely LOVE them!

diamondhoop6.jpg

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
I''m also loving Cathy Waterman''s pieces. *sigh*

717_small.jpg

cagey

Rough_Rock
I adore my Tiffany bubble earrings.

I got them as a ''baby present'', as my son''s birthstone is a diamond. Adding him to our family makes us "3", so the symbolism behind them is perfect.

I''ve been coveting these for years, and the symbolism made them an easy choice when I was picking out "options" for a bauble

16988375_M_OVER_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results