shape
carat
color
clarity

What are YOUR annoying habits???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
I am a tapper, shaker, fidget. I never sit still
I spend money constantly. I may have a real problem. I can''t stop myself
I complain alot in general (my thinking is how is someone supposed to know that something is unsatisfactory unless I tell them)

Trill- pick away. I would pick them too if I had them. Try thongs, you don''t even feel them.

lulu

Ideal_Rock
It''s interesting how many of us hate talking on the phone. Is it gene-linked to the love of jewelry?

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/17/2009 11:39:01 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
Date: 7/17/2009 11:15:19 AM

Author: ericad

I NEVER hang the new roll of toilet paper on the holder. I always just set it on top of the old roll. Drives DH positively crazy (which I confess, I secretly enjoy)!

At least you go to the trouble to even take it out of the closet. DH just abandons me with 1 single square left on the roll....

HH, I think our husbands are in cahoots,lol!
Sometimes I''m lucky if I even get a whole square. The last time he did it, all that was left was the "tuft" that the glue on the roll wouldn''t let go of
38.gif

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
I finish everyone''s sentences too.

I dread hearing voice messages, in fact I don''t even answer them, DH gets paranoid and is forced to listen to them in the end
27.gif

I can''t keep my hands out of my hair. Ever since I cut my straight ends off, I''m constantly twirling my coils.

I always move DH''s stuff. Hey, I just don''t like to see his stuff "not at their proper address"

The one that drives DH crazy??? I talk to myself, and when he says, "what? I didn''t hear you" My response is always, "Oh, not you hun, carry on"... He wants to climb the walls when I do this, while I keel over laughing somewhere around the corner, cause I know just how annoying it is
9.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
I am really, really, really messy. I don''t mean *dirty* just messy. I pile my clothes on the bed, I take thing out and leave them out. I think it''s an offshoot of always being in the moon. Even when I''m TRYING not to do it, I still forget. I have long accepted I won''t be changing.

brightlight

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/17/2009 11:39:01 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk

Date: 7/17/2009 11:15:19 AM
Author: ericad
I NEVER hang the new roll of toilet paper on the holder. I always just set it on top of the old roll. Drives DH positively crazy (which I confess, I secretly enjoy)!

At least you go to the trouble to even take it out of the closet. DH just abandons me with 1 single square left on the roll....
At least your husband doesn''t use all the toilet paper and then later, when he has to go again, look at you and accusingly say, "You didn''t leave me enough toilet paper," when you didn''t even walk into that particular bathroom all day.
33.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/17/2009 9:55:11 AM
Author: Ellen
I''m absolutely perfect!
5.gif

9.gif
25.gif
Ok, I am apparently not perfect, after questioning hubs last night. Imagine...

Anywho, I asked what annoying habits I had, as he would be the one to truly know. He had to think a minute, and then said my smoking. Fair enough. Then he really had to think, and said my habit of flicking my ashes in the sinks annoyed him, that the world was not one giant ash tray. lol Okay, I''ll quit doing that, and hopefully quit smoking, again, soon.

However, THAT was it. Not perfect, but not bad!!
5.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I only eat the crusts on bread--while out at dinner last night by family looked at my bread plate and pronounced I was "weird". Fair enough.

cheers--Sharon

icekid

Ideal_Rock
My OCDness....

I drive my hubby a little crazy sometimes with my need to control things. Like- the way he washes the dishes
20.gif
20.gif
I am trying to let go!

I am obsessively on time, which means we are EARLY for everything.

However, these traits are wonderful for my job
9.gif

Also a voicemail hater! But I also hate it when that little voicemail picture is present. I like my phone to be "clean." I am much happier when people text or page me
1.gif

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
when with gruop of friends im the one who want to eat at in expensive places or get a video or go to the dollar movie.
I check experation date on all food i buy at the market or when eating at friends house(recently was at a dinner were the salad dressing was from 2007!)

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
- I return phone calls WAY after I get a message. I finally have friends and family trained
12.gif
so they don''t expect a call back, but sometimes they still get mad
9.gif
Send me an email, you''ll get a reply MUUUUUCH more quickly

- I can be complicated when making plans, although I''ve gotten much better. Most of the time, I prefer to stay home :) UNLESS I really ENJOY what the ACTIVITY is (i.e., going out to dinner or the movies).

- I can analyze things to death

I''m sure there are many, many more...

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/17/2009 11:21:08 AM
Author: jet2ks

Date: 7/17/2009 11:13:56 AM
Author: purrfectpear
This is clearly the advantage of living alone.

I asked the dog, and he said I don''t have any annoying habits. Everything I do is perfect, especially when it is presented along with a treat
2.gif
rotflmao2.gif

My dog had no complaints, either. I didn''t ask the cat, ''cuz I''m sure that anything I do that didn''t revolve around him would be included on the list.
That is so cute!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I thought of another one. I over-analyze everything! It usually takes me so long to make any decision because I''ll analyze my options for ages.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results