shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Bsolmo, I love those keshis, they have such a lovely color. I am glad you got to keep them rather than sell your pretty Tornado! :lol: (I think we should call them tornados, I mean I don't really have a choice! :rolleyes: ;)) )

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo - Beautiful keshis! What fun you must have everyday deciding what pearls to wear!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Confection what a lovely set!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Confection10 - As usual you look beautiful! They just glow and light everything up!

YC

Brilliant_Rock
This is for confection10. Photo of the T keshis.
I see mostly silver body with faint pink, bronze and a bit of green overtones. It is so hard to photograph tahitians!
In case you are wondering, the adjacent pearls are 8-8.5mm white metallic fwp

20140830_151349-1.jpg

YC

Brilliant_Rock
The same strand again :angel:

20140830_151937.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Confection, glowing as always!

YC -- wow!!! They're like pieces of colorful metal! Neck shot please. Can you give us the details?

YC

Brilliant_Rock
Today's pearls are simple 12+mm WSSP earrings, a la angelina jolie but just not as beautiful or glamorous :shifty:

20140904_104709-1.jpg

YC

Brilliant_Rock
Bsomio, I deleted the photo soon after posting the neck shots. It is in this thread, think I posted the neck shots on 23 or 25 August. I can't recall the exact size but the largest keshi was up to 12+mm.
I can see from the photos your keshi strand is very lustrous.

Confection 10- are your pearls nucleated fwp? Beautiful :clap:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Thanks YC, I went back and looked again. Those are such unusual pearls! And I guess they're pure nacre since they're keshi.

To me they look pewtery in color, but you said bronzey. Pearls are little devils that are so hard to photograph!

YC

Brilliant_Rock
Bsomio, you are right. Pewter is a more accurate description. My current vocabulary stops at silver and grey whenit comes to Tahitians :doh:

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
YC|1409837330|3744650 said:
Bsomio, you are right. Pewter is a more accurate description. My current vocabulary stops at silver and grey whenit comes to Tahitians :doh:

still, a lovely color

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YC, your Tahitian keshis are beautiful! I hope to get some some day. And your SS are huge and look great on your ear :love: .

I wore my new dark green Tahitians a few days ago; I love the size and shine of these pearls!

I'm including pics of our baby chick (Blue Moon, or "Moonie") since he was with me as I photographed my pearls. His mother rejected him 3 weeks ago when he hatched and as I was the first creature he saw when he opened his eyes, he imprinted on me and thinks I'm his mama :halo: .

tahitiandottydress.jpg

tahitianbluemoonshoulder.jpg

tahitianscarefulmoonie.jpg

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Baby Nurse, those look lovely on you and OMG what a precious baby!!!!!!!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Love the dress, love the pearls and love the "baby". But keep the baby's beak away from your precious pearls!!!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, ckrickett!! He is very endearing :praise: .

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He is adorable! Your pearls are pretty sweet too! They look great on you...those colours just pop with your complexion!

juliebeth

Shiny_Rock
BN: Proudly wearing her pearls AND a chicken!

he's so cute! and your Ts look amazing with both your skin and his feathers! :) love that strand - there's that one minaret-shaped pearl that i remember from the sale website - so happy it is with a good home. :)

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
bsomlo|1409853371|3744801 said:
Love the dress, love the pearls and love the "baby". But keep the baby's beak away from your precious pearls!!!

Agreed! That sharp little beak has no business anywhere near pearls :errrr:

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
baby nurse|1409862722|3744924 said:
bsomlo|1409853371|3744801 said:

Agreed! That sharp little beak has no business anywhere near pearls :errrr:

...I would be more worried about her skin... I know; birds are very intersted in pearls, shiny metals and bright finger nails. I know a little peacock boy, who has not met his mother either and he loves people. To him my toes, fingers, rings and anklets are very nice toys :lol:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
cmd2014|1409857147|3744844 said:
He is adorable! Your pearls are pretty sweet too! They look great on you...those colours just pop with your complexion!

Thank you, cmd2014! I'm quite attached to little Moonie and really enjoying the new Tahitians. They seem to go with so many of my outfits.

renwea

Shiny_Rock
Ive got some earrings to show. Its really hard to take a decent picture of your own ear, so I too a picture of them off too so you can see them a little better. I bought these on a vacation to Hawaii.

v__79b0.jpg

wp_20140904_021.jpg

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Renwea: These are gorgeous! I would love to peek at your pearlie wardrobe... :naughty:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I just love those earrings! Can you tell us more about them? Wear your new earrings in health!

TogetherIsHappiness

Rough_Rock
So glad I found this topic because I looooove pearls!! Lately I've been wearing my Tahitian Pearl & diamond RHR.
Everyone's got gorgeous pearl jewelry!! :appl: :clap: img_7237.jpg

TogetherIsHappiness

Rough_Rock
So sorry the pic came out HUGE~~ :oops:
I think I have one more photo...let me try again...
img_7241.jpg

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
IcyJ - I love your Andy Mueller shades ! I've gone through so many of his strands and they are all just beautiful! I saw a long rope of his that went from burgundy, to dark green peacock, mid green then to pistachio to dark silver to blue/silver to pale silver grey .... my goodness...took my breath away! And you can't beat his Harvest strands, such large pearls ! Your Harvest is one of the very nicest I've seen ! :love:

Babynurse - lol that chick is so cute ! The Tahitians look beautiful ! Love the shape and the great depth of colour !! :love:

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
katbran said:
IcyJ - I love your Andy Mueller shades ! I've gone through so many of his strands and they are all just beautiful! I saw a long rope of his that went from burgundy, to dark green peacock, mid green then to pistachio to dark silver to blue/silver to pale silver grey .... my goodness...took my breath away! And you can't beat his Harvest strands, such large pearls ! Your Harvest is one of the very nicest I've seen ! :love:

So lucky to be able to pick thru his strands! I would love to visit his vault. Probably will have to postpone my retirement if I do visit tho, haha. Don't think I will be able to hold back from all the pretties.

And just cos I've been thinking about harvest strands today, here's me in my pajamas by the washing machine (how glam!)... :lol:

image_2295.jpg

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
TogetherIsHappiness said:
So sorry the pic came out HUGE~~ :oops:
I think I have one more photo...let me try again...

Beautiful ring and welcome to PS!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results