shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Aww, thank you Lady Disdain and Katbran.

I should have another very special piece to show later today...! I love the madamas, too. And Hisano did such a great job with the earrings! A beautiful design.

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
It's casual Friday but let's have some fun!! I'm wearing my PP lavender souffle 22-29 mm souffle on a cord. The colors are so hard to capture on this pearl but here goes...

_21165.jpg

_21166.jpg

_21167.jpg

mapo

Shiny_Rock
Hi Pkinnew! Lovely souffle, I like the shape of it. It looks like there are greenish overtones on it. Is that how it appears IRL?

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't have a picture, but I was wearing a 60 inch fresh water rope today of small (maybe 6mm) off round pearls in an asymmetrical double strand, just with a long summer skirt, camisole and white blouse, and a woman said to me that I looked 'fancy' (meaning nice) and asked whether I was going to a wedding. I laughed to myself after thanking her, because it's the only real occasion that people think of for pearls here.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
That is so funny! I was going to a restaurant with two pearl sisters and we were all wearing pearls, of course. The server asked if we were going to, or coming from, a wedding!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely pearls, ladies!

I wore my 18" strand of Tahitians, bought during last year's PP Mother's Day sale. It's hard to tell by the picture but there's a lot of bright green and lovely pink.

pp_mother_s_day_tahitians2.jpg

pp_mother_s_day_tahitians.jpg

mapo

Shiny_Rock
baby nurse, your baroque T's are so pretty!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
baby nurse -- the combination of your stunning Tahitians and your styling abilities with the various colors and textures in the material blows me away. This is a superb combination (and I'm not just saying this because I know you -- it's true!).

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
baby nurse|1407553282|3728945 said:
Lovely pearls, ladies!

I wore my 18" strand of Tahitians, bought during last year's PP Mother's Day sale. It's hard to tell by the picture but there's a lot of bright green and lovely pink.

BN, this necklace is beautiful! :love: Do you remember the size of the pearls?

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
baby nurse - So classic! Very feminine with that top!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you mapo, bsomlo, thecat, and pkinnew!

Thecat, the front pearls are about 12mm and it tapers down to about 8mm. The strand is 18" long.

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
So many lovely colourful pearls again! Gorgeous ripples, lovely Kamokas, stunning Tahitians and so classic akoyas! Thank you ladies; this thread always brightens my day :clap:

Today funny keshis and pink white studs; summer (very hot one, by the way) is over soon and this is the first time I wore my short strand of purple keshis :shock:. And if someone wonders; yes, I have bleached my hair a little... :)

_21241.jpg

_21242.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Confection -- your style is wonderful. Your post always makes me smile! (And your hair looks great, too!)

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
FW drop earrings and 3 strand bracelet.

20140811_110358-1.jpg

mapo

Shiny_Rock
confection10, i'm so glad you (and your pearls) are back! i love the wobbly shapes of your necklace! They almost look like they flutter in the wind.

babymonster, such great classics. do you get a lot of wear out of the bracelet? i like the look of bracelets, but they always get in my way so they don't get much wear.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
HHPmom|1406943055|3724739 said:
posting error

HHPmom, your new SoC pendant is gorgeous! I can't wait to see neck shots. I remember looking at the pearls in your baggie and admiring the blue pearls and the two rainbow/oil slick pearls.

I still have to decide on an exact pendant style for my 3 SoC pearls. I got so distracted at the Ruckus, I foolishly forgot to take a photo of the pearls before I gave them to Chenai at PP, otherwise I would post a photo of the pearls plus some setting ideas and ask for advice.

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo and mapo, thanks! You are always so kind :wavey:

baby moster, gorgeous bracelet. Simple, but prestige. And lovely dangles too.

Today whites, two on neck, one on wrist

_21258.jpg

_21259.jpg

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mapo, these are stretch bracelets so they tend to stay in place most of the time instead of rolling around my arm. So they get quite a bit of wear. Don't think that'd be the case if they were just strung on silk.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Pkinnew, I love that purple Edison pendant! It has such presence, and I like the balance of the 3 pearls. How can you let those lovely Handamas sit in a drawer?

Andromeda, I really like the dainty flower pendant and classic studs together – it’s such a feminine look, even with a casual T-shirt.

Mapo, I am still loving those Kojima ripples.

Bsomlo, I adore your Madamas – gorgeous blue color and luster, and Hisano did such a great design with the earrings. Between your Madamas and WSS strand (and many other lovelies), I have major pearl envy!

Fly Girl, I love your Kamoka collection. The colors are just beautiful.

Renwea, those GSS studs look lovely on you.

Baby Nurse, I love your Tahitians, and they work so well with your outfit. It looks like there are rings of color on each pearl – just gorgeous.

Confection, what a fabulous and unique keshi necklace! I think your hair looks great too (of course, it also looked great before).

Baby Monster, I love the triple strand bracelet and drop earrings – they look so classic and fresh.

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
Such beauty in this thread, pearls and their models!!

I re-made my T rope into three separate strands so that they can "nest" or just hang like this:
Two of them have matching magnetic clasps that connect together so I have the option of wearing it long, around 33 inches. The larger pearls strand is 17 inches long.

_21273.jpg

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Confection and Kay :wavey:

Elysian, which magnetic clasps do you use? I'd like to find some that hold well.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
baby monster|1407792565|3730419 said:
Thanks Confection and Kay :wavey:

Elysian, which magnetic clasps do you use? I'd like to find some that hold well.

Great idea on the tahitians!! I was wondering the same thing about the magnetic clasps.

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
Elysian|1407791973|3730415 said:
Such beauty in this thread, pearls and their models!!

I re-made my T rope into three separate strands so that they can "nest" or just hang like this:
Two of them have matching magnetic clasps that connect together so I have the option of wearing it long, around 33 inches. The larger pearls strand is 17 inches long.

Elysian your rope is fabulous!

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Elysian love the styling of your strands worn together :appl: :appl: :appl: they are wonderful and how versital with the choice of clasps and the colors of the pearls are tdf too. I am now drooling :drool:

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Confection10 - Your purple keshis are amazing - they could be alive! And you look stunning in your classic white (with some summer-lightened hair)! Beautiful!!!

Elysian - I love your redesign of the Tahitian rope and it looks fantastic tripled! I hope you wore that out to some place nice!!!

mapo

Shiny_Rock
Elysian, just adding to the chorus...I love how you've styled your baroque t rope! it's so versatile and i am floored by the colors!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
It's ombre today! A basic white shirt with not-so-basic pearls!

_21298.jpg

_21299.jpg

_21300.jpg

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Here we have the matching bracelet and earrings!

_21301.jpg

_21302.jpg

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, 4Ranch Girl, pkinnew, mapo!

How gorgeous are you in that set, pkinnew!!! Love them with the crisp white shirt! Very nice pairing. :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results