shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?!

A

Andromeda

Gorgeous pearls everybody! This thread always leaves me drooling! :D

Today am wearing my 7-8mm white metallic fwp earrings from PP and a flower pendant from WF. Please pardon my weird t-shirt and total need of a concealer. Hot weather never suits me!

2014-08-01_20.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Kay|1406939251|3724700 said:
Bsomlo, I love this earring design. I wonder if it would work well for a 3-pearl pendant with my new SoC pearls.

Given the "posting error" by HHPmom, I think that a 3-pearl pendant design would look stunning with Sea of Cortez pearls. :bigsmile:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Today I paired my labradorite, aquamarine and pearl rope with my T Lee pearl necklace with 24kt woven gold wire. I kept the look light with a linen shirt and simple akoya studs. None of these pieces made the cut to come to the ruckus, but they deserved a wearing. I felt neat and cool for summer.

today_8583.jpg

today_8590.jpg

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Fly Girl|1406951335|3724784 said:
Bsomlo, I love this earring design. I wonder if it would work well for a 3-pearl pendant with my new SoC pearls.

Given the "posting error" by HHPmom, I think that a 3-pearl pendant design would look stunning with Sea of Cortez pearls. :bigsmile:

When I posted last night and previewed the picture didn't come out. After multiple attempts of deleting and re-attaching the photo I gave up and changed the comment to "posting error". Somehow it came out fine. :confused: Hisano sent that picture. It has beveled diamonds and soldered eye pins between the pearls.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
HHPmom|1406973809|3724856 said:
Fly Girl|1406951335|3724784 said:

When I posted last night and previewed the picture didn't come out. After multiple attempts of deleting and re-attaching the photo I gave up and changed the comment to "posting error". Somehow it came out fine. :confused: Hisano sent that picture. It has beveled diamonds and soldered eye pins between the pearls.
Love that pendant. I hope this means that you will be wearing it soon for us to see. :))

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Today, POJ metallic double with mismatched metallic earrings and "Mikeyy's Suitcase" GSS ring (I LOVE this ring!!!):

poj_meallic_double.jpg

poj_lavender_metallic_earring.jpg

poj_peach_metallic_earring.jpg

mikeyy_suitcase_gss.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Those PoJ metallic are so beautiful on you, and that GSS ring is stunning. Photos have a hard time capturing its gorgeous luster and lovely pink overtones. That is simply a beautiful pearl, and I'm glad it has found its way out of that dark suitcase and to a great home on your finger.

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Today pale 11mm multicolours with 9mm pinkish white studs

_20989.jpg

_20990.jpg

_20991.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Confection, very pretty. I see you are sneaking in some "face", too!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Lovely pastels, Confection.

Today, CC "golden figs" ripples:

cc_golden_figs_2.jpg

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo - Your "suitcase" ring is tdf! No wonder you're wearing it all of the time. I've been timid to wear large mm pearl rings because I'm not the most careful person in the world. Maybe someday!!!

Here are a few shots of pearls over the last few days. I wore my large Tahitians Sunday and the purple Edison yesterday. The Tahitians irl are blue/green but you can't tell from my pictures.

_21050.jpg

_21051.jpg

_21052.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
That pendant is just wonderful! I like the proportions of the three pearls. What is the length of the chain you are wearing it with?

I only wear the "suitcase" ring when we go out for dinner or a movie -- I won't wear it to work to protect it.

mapo

Shiny_Rock
bsomlo, that gssp ring is AMAZING!
confection10, lovely set of pastel fwps. The luster is beautiful.
pkinnew, gorgeous pendant. Is it an edison. It's huge and reminds me of the globe. :love:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
PP lavender/champagne ripples from a few HK trips ago:

pp_champagne_-_lavender_ripple.jpg

pp_close-up_champagne_-_lavender_ripple.jpg

mapo

Shiny_Rock
I'm wearing my kojima ripples. potd.jpg

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo & mapo - Amazing ripples, you two! I'm looking forward to adding a ripple or two to my collection sometime this year (I hope)!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Andromeda - That is the cutest cluster pearl pendant I've seen in a long time! How feminine it looks on you!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Confection10 - That picture of you with your single strand is pretty hot!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo - The chain is 18" long which is too short I think for the look I want. For the picture I pulled it back a bit so it would be a little higher on the neck. I'm going to shop my jewelry box to see if I have a thin silver snake chain 16-17" long.

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Today I'm wearing my PP silver strand. No other pearl jewelry today - and I don't know why lol!

_21086.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Madama set today, and "Mikeyy's Suitcase" GSS pearl ring, of course. Look at my cell phone reflection in that tubby baby!

madama_necklace.jpg

madama_earring.jpg

gss_ring.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
bsolmo - Gah, I love the golden ring and those madamas. You rock it, woman!

pkinnew - Love the purple three pearl pendant. I've never seen anything like that.

Today I picked up my newly resized Kamoka ring that I got at the ruckus. This baby just makes me smile. I wore my new Kamoka peacock drops along with the aubergine twin set of large Edison pearl from PP and my smaller Kamoka "Wonder" Pendant.

Now that I've met Sheri and her art at the ruckus, I will forevermore think of my Edison pearl as an octopus head. (There is a photo of Sheri and her husband at PP on the ruckus thread on the other forum where she is holding 5 Edisons pearls in her hand...future octopus heads. :naughty: )

todaykamoka_8663.jpg

todaykamoka_8665.jpg

todaykamoka_8674.jpg

todaykamoka_8669.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Fly Girl -- it's like you are wearing magical colored mirrors!!! Just gorgeous, and how nice to know the woman behind the pearls!!!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Fly Girl - I love that ring! Your Kamokas are gorgeous and I like the 2 pendant look a lot!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Today I'm wearing a strand I don't wear enough - natural white Hanadamas. I will definitely remedy that situation! And the stud earrings are also natural white Hanadamas but I wear them several times/week.

_21112.jpg

_21113.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Your hanadamas do need more neck time! What a beautiful strand and such a nice length and size for you.

renwea

Shiny_Rock
10-11 mm golden SS studs. I love this size.

_21126.jpg

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I am seriously in love with the madamas...

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Gotta say..that Madamas necklace is amazing ! :love:

I love scrolling through this thread ... talk about pearl envy !! =)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results