carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
baby nurse|1416883028|3789982 said:
I really love the pearls you're wearing, pkinnew. So unique and beautiful! I've got so many baroques, I find myself really drawn to rounds lately.

This is the Tahitian rope I got at the PP Ruckus.

Gorgeous! Whoa!!!

cheers--Sharon

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, bsomlo and canuk-gal!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
baby nurse - Your Tahitians look great with that shirt and the close up picture - what beauties! The colors and luster are fantastic!

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous Tahitian rope, baby nurse! May I ask what's the nm? Do they get heavy for you after while?

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BN, I love your rope. The colours just shine!

I'm having a multi-pearl day. I started out by wearing my PP multicolour strand from the Tahitian sale to work (it has become one of my most favourite strands ever since I got it lengthened to suit my not so swan-like neck). Then, my new multicolour strand from Pure Pearls arrived, so of course I had to drop everything, open the package, and put work on hold to try it on and take a few pics.

Professional me with my jacket on:

Close-up shot of strand:

New multicolour strand. The light is not doing it justice I'm afraid. I will get better pictures when I can.

nov_0.jpg

multis_close_up_small.jpg

neck_shot_small.jpg

individual_pearls.jpg

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Very nice, CMD! Not one but TWO multi-color strands. Can you wear them together?

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
seaurchin|1416962489|3790513 said:
Very nice, CMD! Not one but TWO multi-color strands. Can you wear them together?

I know for sure that I can connect them together so theoretically I can put them together as a rope and then arrange them so that they will nest nicely with each other (they are both around the same length so they won't lay nicely if I just connect each of them separately). I'm not sure yet whether or not they will play nicely together. That I will have to see!

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
They look beautiful, cmd, please post more photos...

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
I really love these cmd2014, I'll bet they are easy to wear and give you color they look colorful in your office light. Yes, please post more pictures.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
cmd, absolutely terrific strands!

I am now down to one strand of Tahitians (yes, I returned my multi-colored one because I never reached for it, and the multicolor rope was too heavy...).

I am ready to pull out my hair because these devils refuse to photograph the way I see them! They are described as dark green body with "exotic" red overtones. Hisano pulled two from the strand to make earrings.

I see forest green, lavender and red:

Glamour:

Close-ups in real life now:

Today's neck shot:

tahitian_necklace_and_0.jpg

close-up_22.jpg

close-up_23.jpg

neck_shot_27.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Look how lavender they appear here!

pp_tahitians_over_0.jpg

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Tucs, thank! Lovely ripples :love:

ckrickett, thank You!

cmd2014, thanks! Delicious triplet :loopy: and those red lips are perfect! Your T's are heaven.

seaurchin, thanks!

pkinnew, thank You :wavey:. Lovely set Your Y style with drops and dreamy ring.

baby nurse, gorgeous T's :love: Multicolours are :lickout: :loopy: :love:

bsomlo, yummy T's :love: more photos coming... :D ?

Today whites

_24600.jpg

_24601.jpg

_24602.jpg

Bailey1856

Shiny_Rock
Confection, that is sexy.
Bsomlo, which multicoloured did you return? I love the new one you have, that lavender overtone is pretty.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Bailey, this is not a new one. It's my oldest one and the only Tahitians I've kept (except for a "tin cup" type strand with keshi and a few Tahitians).

I returned this (too heavy):

And this (lovely, but I never reached for it):

So they're theoretically available if anyone loves either!

glamour_shot_6.jpg

3996_1_0.jpg

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I am sorry you returned both of those beauties. But your one strand is extremely gorgeous, I love the look of lavender! :love:

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Did some Christmas shopping today, wore my little peacock strand.
fullsizerender-26.jpg

I went to NM to look at some bags and shoes and got to talking with a lady behind the jewelry counter. She complimented my necklace and "Insisted" I look at some of her tahitian strands, I am always shocked at the lifelessness of most of the pearls I see in B&M stores, even the higher end stores. $30,000 for a lifeless strand of tahitians with so many blemishes and no good color or luster? :knockout:

They did have a few pretty interesting pieces

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cmd, your new Tahitians from Pure Pearls are gorgeous on you :love: :love:

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
baby nurse|1417105543|3791276 said:
Cmd, your new Tahitians from Pure Pearls are gorgeous on you :love: :love:

Thank you! I love these ones!!!

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Confection: I love your ropes! Very Sarah Jessica Parker in the way they are layered. That must have been a fun outfit day.

Cricket: I have always thought your strand looked great on you. And what nice validation to see how much they really cost in B & M stores. I was wearing one of my PP ones over the summer only to discover that one of the higher end jewelers here was asking $2500.00 for one that was not nearly as lustrous, symmetrical in terms of pearl shape, or blemish free. Makes you feel good to know what a deal we were all able to get!

Bsomio: love the exotic T's. What a shot you were able to get with the lavender overtones showing!

No pearls for me today...just a casual paperwork day at the office, so I am not in work clothes.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
DD took this picture on the long bus trip to my parents.

Mikeyy's GSS ring, little h geode earrings and PP white metallic and citrine necklace from last year's BF sale.

Happy healthy Thanksgiving to my international pearl family!

_24649.jpg

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
bsomlo|1417122240|3791382 said:
DD took this picture on the long bus trip to my parents.

Mikeyy's GSS ring, little h geode earrings and PP white metallic and citrine necklace from last year's BF sale.

Happy healthy Thanksgiving to my international pearl family!

Wow...what a pretty combo! I love how it is all tied together by the gold tones. Hope you have a safe trip and a great time with family!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bsomlo, yesterday's Tahitians were lovely and today's gold and pink is so striking :love: :love: . I love that color combination.

Confection, your white rope is marvelous with your polka dot dress!

Ckricket, your Tahitians are so pretty with your skin tone and the blue of your top!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been completely enamored with pinkjewel's new necklace so when I saw this ring, I had to have it - white 11.5mm FWP and black spinel. Plus it was a really good deal :$$):

20141129_092255-1_1_0.jpg

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful, baby monster! And very classy. May I ask which vendor you got it from?

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Tucs. It's from Honora.

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
baby monster|1417285125|3792353 said:
Thanks Tucs. It's from Honora.

Thanks. Beautiful. Nothing more elegant than black and white.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
That ring is GLORIOUS Baby Monster! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Last night my sister got engaged, and all her friends and family (and her fiancees friends and family) surprised her after he proposed. It was a great night, ANYWAYS I wore my PP ripples and my 100 Inch rope from TPO

img_0859.jpg
(sorry for rotation)

This is what I am wearing today, just my ripples again from PP and some inexpensive FW drops

fullsizerender-27_0.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Wow, everyone must be so excited! Another family wedding coming up!

Best wishes to your sister.

I especially like your ripples worn long.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results