shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you reading?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/28/2007 4:40:29 PM
Author: strmrdr

Date: 12/28/2007 4:27:38 PM
Author: bee*
Steel-I LOVE Stephen King!! My favourite of his is the green mile. I read it before it came out on film and I just adored it! The book was so much better than the movie.

At the moment, I''m reading ''talking with serial killers''. I adore reading about true life crime. I just finished one of Paul Williams books (he''s a crime reporter in Ireland) ''Gangland''.
My favorite is Stephen King is The Stand uncut version.
The mini-series totaly sucked.
Totally agree with you on that one! The mini-series is awful!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/29/2007 1:23:15 AM
Author: Elmorton
Has anyone read P.S. I Love You by Celia Ahern? Saw the movie last night and was FURIOUS because the plot was so ridiculously not like the book...until this afternoon, when I realized I never read P.S. I Love You. I''d read Love, Rosie by Ahern instead - which was a good book, too.

1.gif
Haven''t read it but it''s got huge publicity over here as Celia is the daughter of our Taoiseach (prime-minister). My mother said it was a good read though.

mellyjm

Rough_Rock
I read "The Lovely Bones" over Thanksgiving break, and I absolutely loved it. Of course, I cried, but I thought it was just so well written. I want to read Alice Sebolds'' other books now. I didn''t know they are making a movie, but I would love to see if it''s as good as the book.

Cind11- I just finished "Wildfire" by Nelson DeMille, and I liked it. It took me awhile to read because I would usually read a little each night before I went to bed.

My husbands grandmother is LDS, and every Christmas she sends us a book. Of course I am the only one who reads it, because my DH hardly ever reads books. The last book she sent us was "My Not So Fairy Tale Life" by Julie Wright. It has LDS content, but the book was also written very well and I really enjoyed it. I read it in about 12 hours because I couldn''t put it down!

I want to read "Freakonomics" (sp??), my secret santa at work gave me a giftcard to barnes & nobles so that will be my next book. Oh, and there was another book I heard on TV called "Why My Wife Thinks I am an Idiot", it was written by the host that was on Duel last week. I am curious as to what it is about!

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
I have been reading books on pet loss.The one I am currently reading is : " Lady''s Life Lessons" by Martha Collins.
The book is very good for all pet owners and in particular the ones that lost their pet.Highly recommended.I read several but this one is really great..

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/29/2007 3:35:39 PM
Author: scarleta
I have been reading books on pet loss.The one I am currently reading is : '' Lady''s Life Lessons'' by Martha Collins.

The book is very good for all pet owners and in particular the ones that lost their pet.Highly recommended.I read several but this one is really great..

8.gif
I hope that you''re doing ok Scarleta

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Bee: I am trying my very best here.Times are hard right now.I am helping out in the shelter and that I truly enjoy.thanks for thinking of me.I hope your baby is doing well...

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/30/2007 12:43:28 PM
Author: scarleta
Thanks Bee: I am trying my very best here.Times are hard right now.I am helping out in the shelter and that I truly enjoy.thanks for thinking of me.I hope your baby is doing well...

Yeah she''s doing great thanks. That''s great that you''re helping out at the shelter. There are so many doggies that will benefit from that.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Bee yes we both benefit from it perhaps me more than them.I was going to edit my post to let you know that the book I mentioned is very good one.I wish I read it long ago.Its very good for pet owners in general I think.It was written for the ones that lost a pet , but pet owners would benefit.Many touching stories in it.If your library has it its worth reading..

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ll definitely have a look for it! Thanks for the suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results