shape
carat
color
clarity

What Are You Hoping Your DH Will Buy You For The Holidays?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
We never exchange gifts for holidays or birthdays, but if we did I''d want a new hand-potted mug for my collection.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Well, at first I told DH to buy me nothing because I just got my new ring/upgrade 2 weeks ago. Then I saw these 12 Days of Christmas Plates and HAD to have them. I need them like I need a hole in my head. I have china out the whazoo and have 23 place settings of Christmas Spode. Like I said, I don''t need these, just loved ''em. I know they are under the tree.
I also told him I wanted to start a new Pandora/Troll bracelet. And I needed my precious Miss Cherie perfume. And I hinted around at a few other things. But really, the ring is enough to last every occasion the rest of my life.

William Sonoma Dinnerware.jpg

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/15/2008 9:26:48 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
I got my present early...a Nikon D60
9.gif

QUIT RUBBING IT IN!!!

(My D60 is sitting, wrapped, under the tree. I have been forbidden to touch it until Christmas morning...
7.gif
7.gif
)

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/17/2008 7:11:59 PM
Author: oobiecoo

Date: 12/17/2008 7:07:56 PM
Author: vespergirl
I am actually saving up my jewlery credits, but he is getting me a cashmere sweater from J. Crew that I''ve had my eye on for a while.

As you all know, I really want to reset my ering, and I would love a shared-prong eternity band, but I am waiting until at least next year. At DH''s company, they issue bonuses in early summer (end of their fiscal year) instead of at Xmas, and that''s when our wedding anniversary is, so that''s when I hope to cash in my ''jewelry credits.'' I told him that I would prefer to hold off on jewelry this holiday, so I can get something extra-nice next year :)
hehe I did the opposite... I went into debt on jewelry credits for Christmas! My earrings this year are also my upcoming birthday gift (jan.3), valentine''s gift, and also my gift for any other times I feel a jewlery itch!
3.gif
emteeth.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I gotst a new car
3.gif
(yippee!) and DH got one too, so we said no pressies this year because we are also going on holidays for 2 weeks after Christmas. However,
11.gif
I have organised a little surprise for DH though... he has a website for the business he has started running from home recently, and he designed the logo himself, which he is extremely proud of. I''m having his logo embroidered onto a couple of hats and t-shirts for him to wear when he''s dealing with customers, that should be a bit of fun.

joflier

Ideal_Rock
You know those Lexus commercials where a guy leads his wife out to garage and there''s a new car with a giant bow on it? I so want that to be me. I''m totally dreaming of course, but it would be nice. Not a lexus, though. Me want a new SUV! And I figure, if your gonna take the time to dream, make it worthwhile!!!!!
9.gif

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
LOL - Jolifer, on my way home from work, I pass a Lexus dealership. The road is set higher up than the dealership, so you practically look in to their showroom - where the Lexuses sit with big red bows.

A few days ago, DH said to me "Honey, some day for Christmas, just buy me a car, okay?" - but he took it back a few minutes later when he realized that he''d probably be to picky to handle it.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/26/2008 6:35:58 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 12/16/2008 3:13:06 PM
I really would like a five stone band I''ve been drooling over, I would be happy for this to be my only gift for the next two years including anniversaries. But realistically it wont happen. I asked for a Canon camera, photo shop, WF rsg .25ct studs, basic jeans, sweaters, even SOCKS! lol You can only send so many links and hints and well, my husband is ''money conscious'' and lately I''ve been buying my own things...
3.gif
I didn''t get any of this.. but.. I DID get my Coach bag
face23.gif
My hubby loves me.. and.. oh gosh, he DID listen!!
9.gif
YAY SDL!!! I''m so glad he got you the bag!!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/27/2008 6:51:00 AM

Date: 12/26/2008 10:12:31 AM
Author: fieryred33143

I really would like a five stone band I''ve been drooling over, I would be happy for this to be my only gift for the next two years including anniversaries. But realistically it wont happen. I asked for a Canon camera, photo shop, WF rsg .25ct studs, basic jeans, sweaters, even SOCKS! lol You can only send so many links and hints and well, my husband is ''money conscious'' and lately I''ve been buying my own things...
3.gif
face23.gif
9.gif
YAY SDL!!! I''m so glad he got you the bag!!!
:::::::::STILL BEAMING::::::::::::
9.gif
Me too - I am SO HAPPY for you!!!

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock

3.gif

face23.gif
9.gif
Oh HOW SWEET!!!! You have a great hubby!!!!
Please show it to us when you get a picture!!

Kay

Ideal_Rock

3.gif
face23.gif
9.gif
Yeah! Glad he listened and got you the bag. Can''t wait to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results