shape
carat
color
clarity

What are things you’ve taken OFF your bling list because you just don’t want it anymore?

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There’s a brooch thread? How’d I miss that? :D

There are at least three. What a wonderful world we live in!

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There are at least three. What a wonderful world we live in!

Cool, will peruse these at length! Thank you @kgizo

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All of it. The more time that goes by, the more I just want my plain metal bangles, my plain metal hoops, my pearl studs, a nice OEC for my outer ear piercing, my wedding ring and my 3 stone ring. The rest of it is pretty, but I could live without it.

ETA And my enamel bracelet. After all the time, work and money that's gone into that thing, I'm being BURIED in it.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I love your enamel bracelet too...

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Interesting thread! I used to pine for these items, but they're not on my radar anymore. That said, if someone were to gift these to me or offer them at a very steep discount, I'd at least consider it!

- Schlumberger Vigne ring
- Cartier Love bracelet
- Cartier diamond trinity ring
- Channel-set EC eternity band in platinum (w/diamonds set vertically)
- VCA 2-butterfly between the finger ring
- Cartier Ballon Bleu watch (I do still want the small-size Tank Solo with black leather strap and yellow gold case...which has been on my wishlist for-freaking-ever!)
- Hermes collier de chien cuff bracelet! Boy I lusted after this one!

Last edited:

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pomellato jewellery. Saw it on a friend and wanted it sooooo bad. Until I realised I‘m more of the individual and antique jewellery type. And not willing to spend such enormous amounts for what it is.

Goodness, yes, that's me! I was already paying a wonderful statement cabochon ring pair!!... And then realised it was synthetic stones.
I actually stopped and left the shop. I thought it was heated cabochon material, but for 3 k /ring I didn't want synthetic..

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results