shape
carat
color
clarity

WF Pics. of my 3/4 eternity.... WOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Alright. That is going to be one pretty ring. I also have 4 pointers, but in a bar set. Please post many pictures.
35.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Great new stuff! Confused as usual--are you not keeping your "Lynn" ring? Or did you buy a new stone for the solitaire??

cheers--Sharon

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/11/2007 1:24:03 PM
Author: woobug02
Woooo Tacori, thank you!!! I how are you doing ???? I am excited for you :) WOOO

I think they would look great stacked! I am doing well (getting big
2.gif
) Thanks for asking! I am planning on a maternity band and have already decided on the 3/4 for sizing. Is the prong set comfortable between your fingers? I agree with Deco. I love this new Wooo. Very classic!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Wooo Tacori :) Soooo excited for you !!!! A maternity band will be soooooooooooooooo beautiful!!! When are you due????

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
kept Lynn B.... I love that ring.... put a green tourmaline in it for something different :) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
congrats woo! the new eternity will be fun with your set! having the option of switching it out when you feel like it is great!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results