shape
carat
color
clarity

WF Pics. of my 3/4 eternity.... WOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Vera just sent me my photos of my 3/4 eternity band.... 4pt. diamonds.... I am soooo excited to pick it up tomorrow at Fedex.... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I hope they open early so I get it before work.... I hope it matches... I am really rough on my rings Whiteflash thought this would work better for me...... plus I love JCrows bands :) I am sooooooo excited
face20.gif

RondaReynolds_07112.jpg

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on the new ring! It looks substantial in the WF photos... post pics with the Ering
9.gif
please!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOO now I must have one of the matching whiteflash shared prong bangles.....Sweetest Day..... WOOOOOO

gi_WFBB9_m.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! I really like the idea of 3/4 rings.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Woooo Tacori, thank you!!! I how are you doing ???? I am excited for you :) WOOO

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
love it!! remind me what ering you''re wearing with it (or if you''re just wearing this alone)? it is gorgeous!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
wooo my new elaineh inspired tiffany ering .....

snlee

Ideal_Rock

I love it. It looks beautiful woo! Can''t wait to see pictures tomorrow! I really want that WF shared prong bangle too! It would match my band too.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Here is what I will be wearing it with......

RondaReynolds_0742c.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS! will you wear the plain band too or switch them from day to day?

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Wooo, we have similar taste :) I am a stacker so I may wear all three sometimes and then seeing your swithout the plain band makes me want to wear it like that.....

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Wooo
35.gif
Love the ring and can''t wait for hand shots!! You MUST get the bangle
36.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
That looks great! Looking forward to some hand pix!

Joolskie

Shiny_Rock
Woo, the set is going to look gorgeous. I am drooling over that eternity band...

happilyeverafter

Shiny_Rock
Hey Wooo that 3/4 eternity is beautiful and such a smart choice! I''ve heard of people losing diamonds off the bottom of their full eternitys. I love the knife-edge set too, can''t wait to see pics of all three together!! Great job!
9.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I am soooo excited! Thank you all for the great comments.... I will be at Fedex at 8:00 am :)

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
One more sleep!!! It looks great WOO!!!
36.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring and the bangle would be a perfect set.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s gorgeous! Can''t wait for some hand pics!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/11/2007 4:23:20 PM
Author: Rascal49
Wow, it''s gorgeous! Can''t wait for some hand pics!
Me too! Beautiful Woo
9.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow ... I almost can''t believe this!

Woo, it''s like you''ve been hypnotized! Is it really you??? This new classic Tiffanyesque set could NOT be more different than the set you started out with ... or then Lynn''s which was so similar to your original (??) set. WHAT a pendulum swing to Classic Tiff!! Yet - Maryalaina just did the same type of switcheroo. Is it in the water? In the net? In the ether?? In the Kool-Aid??

WHATEVER it is -- I
30.gif
it!!! And I hope you do too -- no backsies!

What''s gonna happen to your new (June?) channel set band?? RHR?

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Wooooooo Decodelighted, It is me.......hehehehehehehe!!! After much urging from my hubby, sister and girls went back to classic!!! They big chucky rings were just too much for them....It think you suggested I do that along time ago
41.gif
I should have done it then..... I kept watching all of these beautiful solitares show up and decided the time had come to show off the diamond and not have such a huge ring.....hehehehehe!! I sold my 3 ring, engraved, huge, heavy setting and put a tourmaline in the Lynn B ring and went for THIS !!! I love how it looks new but also looks like I could be married 23 years like I am..... YEAH!!!!

THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING !!! I really value your opinion!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO You have good taste
36.gif

I am so excited!!!! Hubby happy!! All is good!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
AWESOME!!!!! Can''t wait to see it all together! I want a knife edge band to go with mine now!!!!!!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
P.S. Birthday channel band is definately my RHR :) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Goes well with the other new rings... WOOOO

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Jenn!!!! Your set mad me DOOOOO IT!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
OOooh la la Wooo! I love the new wedding set and your *sparkly* new band will look just stunning with it! Congratulations to you
2.gif

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Girl, I am for real, I have got to get one of those knive edge bands now! LOVE it! Your set is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That band is perfect, and it''s got me thinking I probably should have just done a 3/4! Oh well. Put a fork in me, I''m DONE. No backsies now for me. ;-) Too late. I love my stuff but GOT to get that knife edge band!!!!!!!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOO definately get the band!!! It nice and comfortable... It matched so nice :) Great for just running around.... I think you will be thrilled
emteeth.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the band, and your set! Very classic and elegant!

Can''t wait to see some hand pics of this sucker!
30.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh your new 3/4 eternity band is just exquisite! I can''t wait to see it with your gorgeous new solitaire setting. Now you can mix things up a bit by wearig both bands or perhaps one or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results