shape
carat
color
clarity

WF pics are in!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
I think it''s really lovely!

Perhaps this fall we could have a UK get-together (have you had one yet?) and I can see it in person
1.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Kayleigh!!!! Its in the UK now - I just checked the Fedex tracking thingy! I am now waiting to see if I am going to be charged the full amount of customs charges or whether they will just charge me the difference in price (which they told me they would on the three different occasions I called them to ask!)

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/24/2007 1:56:29 PM
Author: Krissie
I think it''s really lovely!

Perhaps this fall we could have a UK get-together (have you had one yet?) and I can see it in person
1.gif
Oooh never thought of a get together over here!! I know Skippy is going to be in London in February - maybe we could arrange it for then?

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Maisie - I love it! I don''t think I ever posted about your other ring, but I love the simplicity of this. Something about a classic solitaire just gets me every time.

I also wanted to add that I went and read your link about renewing your vows and my heart goes out to you. You deserve a fabulous time in Italy.

All the best,

a

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Maisie:

Tick - tock
19.gif
tick - tock
19.gif
tick - tock
19.gif

Is it here yet????
2.gif

36.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Angeline. I appreciate your kind words
1.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/24/2007 5:05:34 PM
Author: SuzyQZ
Maisie:

Tick - tock
19.gif
tick - tock
19.gif
tick - tock
19.gif

Is it here yet????
2.gif

36.gif
lol!! Yes its on its way up north to where I live!!! It went straight through customs! Fantastic!

It will be here by 6pm tomorrow. I wish I wasn't working as I won't get home till after 9! How will I cope!!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Maisie, words like stunning, beautiful, and classic come to mind when I look at the WF pictures. I love the setting, the beautiful curves, the slenderness, how feminine the shank is. It''s a lovely ring and I can''t wait to see your pictures of it. I bet you are sitting on pins and needles in excitement waiting for it!!!

rocks&purses

Shiny_Rock
Hi Maisie,

I just read your post and I am heart-broken as you have endured so much pain. Renewing your vows (no matter where) is a precious idea
emthup.gif
. I saw your upgrade ring and posted my comment in your new post. Such a well-deserved upgrade
emrose.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/24/2007 5:47:02 PM
Author: kcoursolle
Maisie, words like stunning, beautiful, and classic come to mind when I look at the WF pictures. I love the setting, the beautiful curves, the slenderness, how feminine the shank is. It''s a lovely ring and I can''t wait to see your pictures of it. I bet you are sitting on pins and needles in excitement waiting for it!!!
I was sitting on the edge of my chair yesterday morning! I jumped everytime I heard a noise outside lol! I almost hugged the Fedex man when he came - he was really early too!!
36.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/26/2007 3:12:36 PM
Author: rocks&purses
Hi Maisie,

I just read your post and I am heart-broken as you have endured so much pain. Renewing your vows (no matter where) is a precious idea
emthup.gif
. I saw your upgrade ring and posted my comment in your new post. Such a well-deserved upgrade
emrose.gif
Thankyou. It means so much to Gary and me - I love him so much! We have fallen in love all over again and this time its more special after whats gone before.

rocks&purses

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/26/2007 4:03:10 PM
Author: Maisie

Date: 7/26/2007 3:12:36 PM
Author: rocks&purses
Hi Maisie,

emthup.gif
emrose.gif
Thankyou. It means so much to Gary and me - I love him so much! We have fallen in love all over again and this time its more special after whats gone before.
Ahhhh...that is soooo wonderfuli, Maisie!
emrose.gif
emrainbow.gif
emhot.gif
emrose.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh Maisie your ring is so pretty and it is wonderful that you can have something special for yourself that symbolizes so much!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results