shape
carat
color
clarity

WF diamonds-by-the-yard

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/8/2007 8:50:01 PM
Author: Jelly
Such a gorgeous necklace! I''m excited that WF will start carrying it. They should make it in a bracelet too!

I think they should make a bracelet, too!

teetee

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for sharing. I love it and it looks awesome on you. And thanks for the WF link... I am adding this to my wish list
30.gif

sparkle-sparkle

Rough_Rock
Thanks ladies for your kind comments. I am glad you like DBTY by WF. I really enjoy mine. I got quite a few comments too in real life.

The DBTY necklace looks and feels great with open neck top. If I wear a top with collar, it does have a little "poky" feeling on the back of my neck, but still not bad enough to keep me from wearing it!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
I thought I had already replied to this post, but I just love your DBTY, SparkleDreamer. It put the DBTY back on my project short list.

I would love to see more shots, especially closeups, of your solitaire pendant. Is the setting a standard setting or custom? I like the bale better than most I''ve seen.

asscherchick

Rough_Rock
HI SPARKLEDREAMER

I AM ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH DBTY. I LOVE YOUR NECKLACE. HOW CAN I GET ONE JUST LIKE YOURS?

THANK YOU
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful! I can''t believe I missed this thread. I think this will have to go on my wishlist too
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results