shape
carat
color
clarity

We''re engaged!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
ETD: Double post

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations and happy ring shopping!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! That''s brilliant news! Cannot wait to see which ring you get.

breezy

Rough_Rock
Thanks! Me too! I think I have decided that I want a RB in a delicate cushion halo with a small round on each side and then very small rounds on the band. I saw one today that I loved, but it was maybe just a little too delicate for my taste. It might have been a Ritani............
20.gif
I forgot to ask because I was in a hurry. I will have to check on that.

lexychoo

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! And ring shopping is going to be so much fun...

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Venice?!?! That is so cool.. I can''t imagine anything more romantic than a wedding in Italy
30.gif
Congrats!

breezy

Rough_Rock
Thanks again everyone. I am still frantically trying to find my diamond! Harder than I thought......there aren''t very many that meet my specs. I''ll be glad when I can finally start working on the setting!
3.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/15/2009 12:49:33 PM
Author: breezy
Thanks again everyone. I am still frantically trying to find my diamond! Harder than I thought......there aren''t very many that meet my specs. I''ll be glad when I can finally start working on the setting!
3.gif
Oooh, I see that you''ve decided on a round! What are your specs? I would love to help you look!
31.gif

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! I can''t wait to see what ring you end up getting -- and in the meantime, I hope you''re enjoying your engagement!

breezy

Rough_Rock
You are all sooooo nice! Good news! I finally picked a diamond!
9.gif
I ended up buying locally since the search was taking a while and my fiance was getting impatient! I can''t wait to see the finished ring
30.gif
. I decided on an eternity style ering and wedding ring. They are being custom made for my RB diamond.........a gorgeous 2.7 ct I SI1 that is perfectly eyeclean! The cut is amazing! I never thought I could be happy with an I color, but I tried to distinguish it from H and G and couldn''t (usually I can). I guess that answers the question about how much cut can improve color in a RB!
9.gif
Amazingly, my jeweler gave a great price (knew I was researching/shopping online). So, I decided it would be great to have someone locally to work with when needed for maintenance, etc. Hopefully, if all goes well, I will have that beauty within a month!
36.gif
I had been planning a halo setting (with a smaller diamond), but once I picked out this diamond I just had to let it "pop" from the eternity band. I can''t wait!!!

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
wow 2.7ct?! i can''t wait to see pictures of the finished ring, it sounds stunning!

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Your ring sounds like a winner already!

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock

YEA! WHAT FUN! It is so NEET to hear stories about things falling into place.

Please post pictures of your ring when you get it.

:)

CNYHopeful

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!!!!! How exciting! Enjoy the next couple of months. An engagement is a special time, savor it!

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!! enjoy ring shopping
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results