shape
carat
color
clarity

We''re engaged!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

breezy

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone! Well, I would have posted sooner, but just have been soooo busy this past week. We got engaged one week ago and set our wedding date! Now, I just have to get my ring! He gave me a great budget so hopefully I can get something reasonably quickly. We aren''t tellling everyone until I get my ring. We are getting married in Venice!
36.gif
Everything got settled after we talked a few times and I let him know I was serious about moving forward or onward........now he is VERY excited and we are both very happy. Lots to do between now and Sept. 25!
23.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! That is terrific news!
36.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
woohoo congrats!!!!
36.gif

sparklyheart

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!! Have fun picking out your ring!
9.gif

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
hooray!
can''t wait to see the ring pics once your find the one you want
9.gif

oh and Venice?!?!?! that''s AWESOME i''m slightly jealous and absolutely going to beg to see pictures from your wedding. what a great start to being with the man of your dreams
36.gif

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats, breezy! Happy planning
1.gif

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
Aw, Sept 25th! That''s my birthday!

Congrats!!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
congrats!!!

breezy

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone! I am very excited! I am just having a hard time deciding on my ring......a Brian Gavin signature RB with an eternity style band, the same thing with a cushion halo, or a GOG chunky cushion with a halo and eternity style band. I don''t live near GOG to see them in person and I think I would have to to choose one over an ideal RB. I would have to fly or drive about 8 hrs. to get there. I don''t know if it would be worth it or even if Jonathan would have something soon that would be what I am looking for........and with a cushion, I definitely would need a custom setting. I''m not completey sure they would make something like I have in mind. I really just want to get a ring soon! lol
36.gif

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
only way to find out is to ask
2.gif
Congratulations! Isn''t it wonderful when everything just starts to fall into place? Venice is such a romantic place for a wedding. Happy ring shopping.

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Congratulations Breezy!
36.gif

Keep in mind that Johnathan can do video presentations like Wink does. He can show you videos of diamonds side-by-side, so you don''t have to fly out there.

FroggyMont

Shiny_Rock
Congrats!!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!
36.gif

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! How exciting!!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!
36.gif
36.gif

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock
Awww! Congrats, Breezy! A Venice wedding sounds amazing!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Breezy!

I''m sure you will have a beautiful wedding and a loving marriage.

You''re lucky to choose your own ring
2.gif

all the best
HD

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

breezy

Rough_Rock
It is so nice of you all to reply-----thank you. The wedding will come around fast. We hired a wedding planner since we are getting married in Italy and live in the US. We loved Venice last year when we saw it for the first time and I knew that is where I would want to get married. Luckily, he agrees! We are flying there a few days ahead to allow the time to do necessary legal paperwork and will be staying at a top rated B&B. We will marry in a beautiful chapel inside a palace and of course take a gondola ride after before our intimate dinner for two. The following day we leave for a cruise to Greece, Turkey, and Croatia! I can tell everything feels right and this is how I was meant to marry.......
9.gif

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
sooooo now instead of just begging for pictures of the wedding (which sounds insanely gorgeous btw) i''m going to beg for some pics of that trip you''re going on!

one of these days i''ll get over there, but til then i hopefully get to see wonderful pictures of an european wedding
9.gif

Sunset_in_Cali

Rough_Rock
Congrats, Breezy!!! Your wedding plans sound amazing!!!
36.gif

somegirl932

Shiny_Rock
congrats! can''t wait to see the ring.

AllieGator

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! A Venice wedding sound beautiful. Good luck with all your planning!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
That''s great! Congrats!
36.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Wedding in Venice sounds amazing!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Wow I can only imagine how romantic your wedding will be!

breezy

Rough_Rock
Thanks Dreamgirl, I think you''re right! The chapel is very intimate and beautiful. It is on the second floor of an old palace that has gorgeous frescos, etc. We are allowed to take pictures throughout the palace. I think the family that runs the B&B will make us feel very special. They have a superb reputation. I am very excited and sometimes have trouble sleeping!
9.gif

iheartbora

Shiny_Rock
Congrats!! Venice is so romantic
4.gif

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Hurray! That''s fantastic!...and Venice?! *squeal* Can''t wait to see what you pick out!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results