shape
carat
color
clarity

Welcome to fall in Nova Scotia

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
yeah - another field - lol

DSCN6028gammasm.jpg

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
as you can see here...the sky was very dark and white - but a little blue behind - hope you have all enjoyed these and thank you for letting me indulge :}

DSCN6040sm.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful Wifey2b. Love all of the pictures.

Linda

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Incredible pictures! The scenery is just beautiful. I love the one with the winding road. Great composition!

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
We live in Georgia. I want to visit PEI, though, because I have such a love for Anne of Green Gables and I just think the whole area around PEI is beautiful.

When are you moving?

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pics, Wifey2b! I spent a long weekend driving around central and northern NS about 8-9 years ago by myself, after a week spent working in Halifax and at a marine research station somewhere on the coast southeast of the city. It was truly magical. It felt like coming home. My grandmother was from Digby so maybe that''s why. I tried to convince DH to go to NS and NF for our honeymoon, but he decided Maine was as far north as he could handle
9.gif

The people I met on that trip were amazing...friendly, helpful, laid-back. I couldn''t find a room in Sherbrooke, and at a restaurant where I asked for recommendations, a woman randomly offered to let me stay at a unoccupied house she was caretaking that overlooked a beautiful cove and a lighthouse (I have no idea exactly where it was, somewhere near Port Bickerton, I think). She gave me directions, told me where to find the key, and then invited me over for coffee at her house the next morning. I guess I looked harmless
12.gif

And the scenery...granted, it was August, and probably the warmest week of the year, so there weren''t any of those glorious fall colors you''ve captured, but it was still SOOO gorgeous...sigh...

Thanks for bringing back some happy memories!

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Nice pictures! And the colours are spectacular! I''ve not made it to the East coast yet, but Nova Scotia & Newfoundland are on my agenda. :) It''s getting cooler & cooler here in Ontario. I''m really sad to see the warm weather slipping away.

Judy
:)

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/15/2007 7:11:36 PM
Author: Linda W
Beautiful Wifey2b. Love all of the pictures.

Linda
Thank you Linda :} I have more that I would love to add - might have to start another thread - lol

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/15/2007 8:27:38 PM
Author: portia
Incredible pictures! The scenery is just beautiful. I love the one with the winding road. Great composition!
Thank you very much - that is a very nice compliment :}:}:} Thank you portia!

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/16/2007 7:04:14 PM
Author: fisherofmengirly
We live in Georgia. I want to visit PEI, though, because I have such a love for Anne of Green Gables and I just think the whole area around PEI is beautiful.

When are you moving?
I have visited Anne of Green Gables, I do have to admit - for the price of it - I was very dissappointed - there is so much hype, that it was a real downer to me. But, on the up side - I got some wonderful photos from there and from Cavendish Beach :} But that is quite a trip from Georgia - :} We have no plans yet as to when we will be getting married :{

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/16/2007 9:07:35 PM
Author: Selkie
Beautiful pics, Wifey2b! I spent a long weekend driving around central and northern NS about 8-9 years ago by myself, after a week spent working in Halifax and at a marine research station somewhere on the coast southeast of the city. It was truly magical. It felt like coming home. My grandmother was from Digby so maybe that''s why. I tried to convince DH to go to NS and NF for our honeymoon, but he decided Maine was as far north as he could handle
9.gif

The people I met on that trip were amazing...friendly, helpful, laid-back. I couldn''t find a room in Sherbrooke, and at a restaurant where I asked for recommendations, a woman randomly offered to let me stay at a unoccupied house she was caretaking that overlooked a beautiful cove and a lighthouse (I have no idea exactly where it was, somewhere near Port Bickerton, I think). She gave me directions, told me where to find the key, and then invited me over for coffee at her house the next morning. I guess I looked harmless
12.gif

And the scenery...granted, it was August, and probably the warmest week of the year, so there weren''t any of those glorious fall colors you''ve captured, but it was still SOOO gorgeous...sigh...

Thanks for bringing back some happy memories!
Selkie, your experience is so awesome - I know the area where you are talking about - I have friends in that area. I am so glad that you have happy memories of Nova Scotia - it has been said that Nova Scotians are about the friendliest of Canadians...so my goal is to make it that way - love seeing people''s reactions when you walk by and say hello :}:} giggle :} Thank you for the compliment :}

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/17/2007 2:27:01 AM
Author: ccuheartnurse
Nice pictures! And the colours are spectacular! I''ve not made it to the East coast yet, but Nova Scotia & Newfoundland are on my agenda. :) It''s getting cooler & cooler here in Ontario. I''m really sad to see the warm weather slipping away.

Judy
:)
Come on down ccuheartnurse - it is wonderful - they say it is suppose to get up to 21 this weekend here - but right now it is pretty chilly - but nice out :} Thank you for your compliment on my photos :}

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
another of her pics after some photoshop

DSCN6055copy.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is sooooo beautiful.

Linda

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock

web_DSCN59252.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love that one Storm, makes me want to have a picnic there.

Linda

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/19/2007 4:23:23 PM
Author: strmrdr
another of her pics after some photoshop
I love this photo! It looks like it belongs in a photography/coffee table book. Definitely one to frame!
36.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
second pic on the second page with some photoshop.
Mostly exposure correction the camera underexposed it.

web_DSCN6040.jpg

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
nuther...

web_DSCN5952copy.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/20/2007 11:13:54 PM
nuther...
I love them all, but the nuther pic is my favorite!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/20/2007 11:16:59 PM
Author: Skippy123

nuther...
36.gif
Me too, that''s my fave so awesome!!!!
30.gif

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/20/2007 11:44:25 PM
Author: Kaleigh

nuther...
36.gif
30.gif
Me three!! I can only imagine how hard it is to get a good picture of nuther
36.gif

I hope wifey2b is entering her photos in contests and possibly looking into having some publshed; OTOH, maybe she''s just enjoying the experience and we''re the lucky recipients of her talented work
1.gif

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you sweetheart - you have done wonders with these pics - now you just wait till I get my hands on photoshop - mwahahahaha - I will take your fun away - giggle :}
nuther...
Thank you for all your work darling :}

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/21/2007 11:22:17 AM
Author: isaku5

Date: 10/20/2007 11:44:25 PM
Author: Kaleigh

nuther...
36.gif
30.gif
Me three!! I can only imagine how hard it is to get a good picture of nuther
36.gif

I hope wifey2b is entering her photos in contests and possibly looking into having some publshed; OTOH, maybe she''s just enjoying the experience and we''re the lucky recipients of her talented work
1.gif
Isaku5 thank you - but no I have not had the confidence to enter any in contest - I am a wuss - lol I do enjoy the fact that you all are enjoying them. I would some day like to have them for sale...am looking into that... :}
Thank you Skippy-girl and Kaleigh :} You are all so sweet :}:} So glad you are enjoying these...
I am sorry to report that the wind blew most of the leaves this weekend :{:{ that beautiful red tree you all loved...totally empty of leaves this morning :{
Have a great day :}

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Do you have snow up there? When do you get to see your sweetie? Soon right?!?!

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/22/2007 5:03:26 PM
Do you have snow up there? When do you get to see your sweetie? Soon right?!?!
We will have snow up here but not yet - today was so warm...just beautiful!
I get to see my sweetie on the 7th of November until the 28th - woooooohooooooo :}:}:}
Only 16 more days...oh yeah we are counting - lol - My pastor even asked me from the pulpit yesterday how many more days...ok - my Pastor is also my boss - lol - so he knows Strmy and I are counting down - lol...Maybe he is just thinking of the money he will be saving for the company while I am gone - lol...naaawww not him - lol :}

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results