shape
carat
color
clarity

Welcome to fall in Nova Scotia

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Here are a few fall pics I have taken - hope you all enjoy them :}

DSCN5890gammasm.jpg

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
near my house

DSCN5948gammasm.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wifey2b,

Beautiful pictures. Lucky you to view that scene outside your door.

Linda

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
back of where I work

DSCN5925gammasm.jpg

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
one last one for now

DSCN5983gammasm.jpg

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/11/2007 4:07:29 PM
Author: Linda W
Wifey2b,

Beautiful pictures. Lucky you to view that scene outside your door.

Linda
Thank you Linda :} opppppppssss looks like I posted almost the same one twice - sorry about that people :}
I love fall here - just hope I can get another nice day to take more pics :}

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those red leafed trees in back of where you work are STUNNING!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, Wifey those colors are amazing!!!
3.gif
3.gif
I wish our fall looked like that!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooh, love your fall pics, they are gorgeous!!!

Joolskie

Shiny_Rock
What lovely photos! Thanks for sharing... :)

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pics...looks just like that here in Ontario! Beautiful warm weather lately too..about 27, 28 celcius! hard to believe it''s October. I think we sometimes take it for granted, the beautiful fall colors, beauty of nature here in Canada. I know my close friend who moved to California, misses the seasons like fall and winter (skiing, toboganning with the kids, ice fishing, snowmobiling). I sometimes envy her in January, when she is in the pool with the kids, are we are digging ourselves out of 4 feet of snow in our driveway, but I think I would get bored of the "pool scene" after a couple months anyway! It''s fabulous that we have four different seasons to enjoy isn''t it?

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
Awsome shots....

Fall is my favorite

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you everyone for your kind remarks...I am so glad everyone has enjoyed these pics.
I envy you in Ontario - we have been having very cold weather - thus for the quick changing of the leaves, and then loosing them due to the winds. The other night it was 32 degrees F ok - 0 Celcius....and yes - we have had a few days where the pellet stove has been just a humming to warm our freezing bones - lol...but aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh...I really do love the cooler weather. That is right - time for sweaters and warm drinks and cozy blankets to snuggle under - giggle :} uhuh - always an alterior motive - giggle
27.gif

I will try to post more later, but for now it will soon be off to dreamland for me now.
Have a great weekend everyone...I am going away for the weekend to my girlfriends place :}

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Where in NS are you? My father and I used to take a trip up there every summer. He almost moved to the Mahone Bay area. And one of my dear friends is from Halifax.

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
OoOoooh pretty. Where I live NORMALLY looks like that with all the beautiful colors, but this year we didn''t get any rain and it''s been too warm so our trees are kind of turning yellowy and then dropping their leaves. Pfft, total ripoff, I say.
38.gif

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Our fall usually looks like that, too. But, we''ve had such weird weather, very few are actually turning. One of our trees went totally brown and just dropped them all. Thanks for the beautiful pics to remind me of what autumn is supposed to look like!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
The first time I was up there in the fall driving from the airport too her house the sun was hitting the red leaves just so making them look bright hot pink!
I mean parachute pants neon hot pink.
Never seen anything that wasn''t man made that color before or since.
We were in a hurry so didn''t stop for pics :{

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
How pretty. Fall is such a lovely time of year, I really do love it.

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/11/2007 8:24:06 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
Beautiful! Where in NS are you? My father and I used to take a trip up there every summer. He almost moved to the Mahone Bay area. And one of my dear friends is from Halifax.
I am in the Annapolis valley part of Nova Scotia...I have friends near Mahone Bay - my strmy will remember that - it was where there are the 3 churches - very popular photo place...and I have many friends in Halifax :} Glad they brought you some nice thots :}

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/11/2007 10:32:03 PM
Author: strmrdr
The first time I was up there in the fall driving from the airport too her house the sun was hitting the red leaves just so making them look bright hot pink!
I mean parachute pants neon hot pink.
Never seen anything that wasn''t man made that color before or since.
We were in a hurry so didn''t stop for pics :{
Must have been in a hurry to get my mother home - lol....I can''t think of any other reason for hurrying - giggle
30.gif
17.gif

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you everyone for your kind comments - we are supposed to be having a big windy night tonight :{ So I do not know if I will be able to get more nice pics or not - still a lot of green trees, but the leaves are blowing off right now....
I am off for the weekend to spend with some friends - you all have a good one and see you all next week :}

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
I love the second picture. So nice! I feel like I''m standing there next to the water. You live in a very pretty area.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous pics, wifey2be! I love it when the leaves change color, it''s my favorite time of year besides spring when the trees blossom. Too bad the leaves/blossoms only last a short time, but they are spectacular!

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
OMG !
I had NO idea you guys were from Nova Scotia
6.gif
!!!
wow!
I''m from Moncton, but recently moved to Calgary- and have been feeling very home sick... it''s great to see pictures of those lovely red maples ! *sigh*

Beautiful, and although I know what kind of cold you mean.... remember that there is nothing like a maritimer!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous pics Wifey, thanks so much for sharing them
35.gif

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
How beautiful! Thank you for sharing. I still hope to make it Prince Edward Island before the babies start coming!

What are your and Storm''s plans? Will you marry and live here, or there?

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/14/2007 8:20:01 AM
Author: fisherofmengirly
How beautiful! Thank you for sharing. I still hope to make it Prince Edward Island before the babies start coming!

What are your and Storm''s plans? Will you marry and live here, or there?
fisherofmengirly - where are you from? Here is NS for me, but we will live there in the US where strmy is from :} Yeah - trying to get my pics so I can look at them and have my fixes once I am away from here...

Thank you all for your nice comments - let me indulge just a bit more - really windy today, but had to stop and take some more pictures - making a 7 minute drive into about a 20 minute drive home - lol....so here we go :}

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
looking up the snake....ooh I should go up and take some pics looking down into the valley!

DSCN6011gammasm.jpg

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
one of our older churches and community hall in front of it

DSCN6013gammasm.jpg

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
another spot at the river :}

DSCN6019gammasm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results