shape
carat
color
clarity

Weekly Workout Thread 24th Sept till 30th Sept

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Our DeeJay all by herself!

DSC_0278.JPG

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And I''m sorry Bill, but here''s a picture of HH Bill, but somehow, I managed to capture him with his eyes completely closed. He''s actually not only a nice fellow, he''s a good looking fellow too!

DSC_0279.JPG

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awwwe, sweet! I love all the pics!!! Everyone is so darn good looking and in great shape. Dee is such a pretty lady for sure! Rod, now I can go to bed. heheee Thanks for the pics; looks like you all had a fab time
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much for sharing those pictures, Rod! You are all as lovely in appearance as you are in writing. And you''re correct about the calorie counting...it was just time for me to go back to it for a bit, as a reminder. I''m amazed, on day 1, with how much I can eat and still remain under/around 1500 calories...life is grand!

Skip, this lil'' guy has always been a runner, just makes it more important to keep a good eye on him. I was at lunch when he took off, but participated in the hunt....thank goodness his past teacher new exactly where to look for him. As for the baby, he''s tiny (4 lbs. 3 oz.) but apperantly in decent condition tonight....thanks for praying for him, he needs it, as do his mom, dad and big sister.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh thank you sweet Skippy and Kimberly. Now, you all need to plan a trip here, so we can share a great time with you too!! Sleep tight!!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/24/2007 11:22:36 PM
Author: Rod
Oh thank you sweet Skippy and Kimberly. Now, you all need to plan a trip here, so we can share a great time with you too!! Sleep tight!!
I''m sitting in my computer chair half asleep waiting for my teammates to finish up on a paper that is due in less than three hours...PS is keeping my semi-entertained so I don''t pass out on my keyboard (and yes it''s only 8:30 here, but it''s been a loooong day). It would be my pleasure to meet you and Charlie someday. And John would be thrilled to share a Saporro with you, of that I am sure.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
evening all!!!

had a good day today...typical monday!! work is a little slower right now but still busy...so that's good. i can breathe at least. eating was fine...breakfast as typical, then oatmeal for snack, lunch was a chicken noodle soup cup from panera and egg white salad on flaxseed toast, had a nonfat sugar free vanilla latte from peets with the gals from work, and 1/2 a fage with better n peanut butter for snack. then went to my trainer and did an hour of weights and a leg workout with her. we also discussed my next appt on thurs with the other gal trainer i liked last week on thurs which will be good. came home and did 10 min of jumping jacks and 10 min of abs as well. tomorrow i'll go to the work gym and do cardio and arms. then wed i'll hike.

dinner was hazelnut crusted rainbow trout from TJ's...yummy and healthy...and steamed broccoli and cauliflower. and some leftover turkey beef spaghetti from last nite...i gave greg a huge portion and he couldn't finish. i couldn't finish my small portion either so i saved them for lunch for me tomorrow. yummy. and had slow churned for dessert.

rod, haha sounds like you guys had a great evening! you rushed right over to post those fabulous pictures didn't you!?!? it was so cool to see all of you on the couch and all that. sushi yummy!

tdiddy, thanks for that link on the training for core etc. that's cool i will have to check it out.

kim good for you for finding that you have been staying under 1500 without counting. i agree that it's amazing what i can consume and still be under about 1400-1500 and not feel hungry. but isn't it amazing as well how LITTLE you can consume and not feel full as well? some things are just so calorie rich. interesting stuff for sure. in terms of arm workout..i have been doing a few things with my trainer and on my own, i would just say don't be afraid to start...i actually like doing arm workouts because you can visually see results. start with maybe 5 lb'ers and do diff exercises. also they are teaching me how to do lighter weights but as many reps as possible in 45 seconds for fat burn. i do the diff typical exercises, bicep curls, flys, tricep work etc.

sb i will have to find the pumpkin slow churned, yummy. i am still finishing up the mint chocolate chip, love that stuff.

hope everyone had a great monday!! enjoy tuesday.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
mara, it is really interesting, I was overeating a bit (more than 1500 cals a day) but not extremely so...I think counting just keeps me honest. I''ve always had a slow metabolism, and I need to be aware of that when I make food choices (both types and consumption). Thanks for the lifting tips...I just need to dive in....

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, I am officially freezing now. I have lost so much of my insulation it’s going to be a LONG, COLD winter for me. LOL!
Tdiddy, sorry you had to quit your run but I know you will make the necessary changes before your big run this week. Good luck.
Shortblonde, congratulations on loosing another pound. That is great news.
Skippy, I am glad you had a great walk this evening. I took another walk while I waited for my last 3 students to finish their work sheet. I was getting cold so I thought it would warm me up. Thank you so much for the kind words of encouragement.
Rod, the pictures you took of everyone are awesome! It is so exciting to me just knowing you all got together, had dinner, set under the oak tree and even invited DeeJay and Bill over to your house. Wow, we are all just like family! All of you guys look great, happy and fit.
Kimberly and Mara, it is amazing how much food you can eat if you make sure you are getting a lot of food for your calories. I hate days where I eat high caloric content foods and end up hungry. I choose a little more wisely the next day.
Mara, I will have to try the mint chocolate chip next. I am really enjoying the cherry chocolate chip.
My husband was going through some old pictures on our PC tonight and told me to “come see this”. He found one of my old pictures from Christmas 05 and was amazed at how I looked. He said he just doesn’t remember me being that way. I said “GOOD”. So we got out my photo album and looked at pictures of me both old and new. I still am amazed; I know I must sound like a broken record but holy cow what a difference 125 pounds can make.
Well, I must get to bed. I have my mattress pad on “bake Marcy” so I hope my side of the bed is toasty warm.
Laters,

jas

Brilliant_Rock
It is SO COOL that y''all got to meet up, DeeJay and Rod! It makes it feel real, ya know? Great shots, Rod. Hubba Hubba DeeJay! I mean that in a platonic way. Of course I feel lame that we live like 1 mile apart and I cannot get my act together enough for a local GTG!

Ok, so I blew of the Bowflex (say that 10 times fast) because my classroom is on the 4th floor of an old building and it was about 90 degrees yesterday, with humidity making the room feel like I teach in a Crock Pot. (Marcy, you should come here and sleep in the classroom!!!) I melted upon arrival at home, but am still drinking my water...still holding at the 4 month low, which means I have about 4-6 pounds to go. I''m off to CA in one month, and would like to try to lose those 4...but even 1-2 would be awesome.

Funny about pictures: Someone on campus took a picture of me when I was not looking yesterday and posted it on the school web site. In addition to my generalized dislike of getting my picture taken (it totally shatters how I *think* I look
19.gif
. But truly this was an awful shot. Awful. It''s like a poster for how NOT to take a picture, from both the photog''s and the subject''s POV. Even DH was taken aback! But getting away from how my face looks like I was just sucking on a sewer pipe, I noticed my arms, for the first time, need some work. So that''s the plan. Push ups, baby! That and the bowflex if I EVER get on!

Made an awesome spicy orange chicken last night with some veggies -- I''m aiming for a lot more protein and fewer processed carbs...although I love my wraps with the 13 (!) grams of fiber. La Tortilla Factory. For some reason that name just cracks me up -- like they TRIED to name it something with a Mexican flair, but gave up half-way through.

Still reading about hormones. Apparently I am going to have to give up caffeine at some point. But, really, you might as well just send me to jail now ''cuz someone''s gonna get hurt if that happens.
3.gif

Skippy -- hey! How are you! Awesome job on all the walking! Four miles!???!!!
36.gif

Kimberly -- hope you are able to get some much-deserved rest. Yikes on your day -- first a wandering child, then a group paper? Sheesh. I''m in awe. Thoughts are with you and your friend at this time.
Shortblonde, you win favorite person of the week for the pumpkin PSP -- I send you a virtual kiss for that! Thank you! (Uh, no, I haven''t tried it yet, but it is now my mission in life. I know, I need better goals.) Pumpkin! Hooray!
tdiddy -- keep up with the carbs -- it''s pretty cool that you were able to self-diagnose, so to speak. And, again, have I mentioned how much I love your avartar?
Basil -- didja go for the popcorn? Who makes the 100 calorie bags? I''m intrigued!
Rod -- so sorry about the quitting. Sometimes this whole "I need to do what''s right for me" emphasis in my generation and in the 20 somethings conveniently forgets that people are social -- in the sense that we are not hermits and that what we do has ripple effects. Sheesh. I''d come work for you if the commute weren''t such a bear. And if I had any skills in your area whatsoever. But you''d train me, right?
9.gif

Ok, I am actually wearing my MBTs at work (it''s Spirit Week and today is sports day and I just wanted to wear my ugly Smurf shoes.) I really think I''m seeing changes. Dh is seeing it in my tush. Not bad considering I''m not doing anything extraordinary...I''m just doing the minimal walking around/walk the dog/walk to the couch and watch Scrubs.

Go Shoes!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GREAT pix Rod, thanks so much for posting them! You all look wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your kind compliments about the dress too, I went ahead and ordered another similar style, if the one I posted comes back into stock I will order it too as I really like it. With this in mind, I was doing some weights last night while I am waiting for the treadmill part to arrive, did quite well actually!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Morning,

Hope everyone is doing well today. Nothing much to report. Calorie tracking was good yesterday. Off to work.

K

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning everyone.
Jas, holy cow for teaching in a 90 degrees in the classroom. That is hot. I warmed up about 4 a.m. I shut off my blanket, took off my extra layer of sweatshirt and went right back to sleep. Yeah for still being at you all time low and I am sure you’ll weigh even less before leaving for CA. I might have to invest in some of those shoes. It sounds like they are working great for you.
Lorelei, that would be terrific to end up with 2 great dresses. I am sure you’ll be stunning in either or both of them. I hope the treadmill is up and running soon.
Kimberly, I’m glad you had a great day of calorie tracking. I am always delighted when I hit 1200 right on the nose.

Well, we’d best leave for work. I am leaving a roast cooking in the crock pot today with veggies set to delay start in the oven. I love having dinner ready when we get home.
Have a great day!

jas

Brilliant_Rock
People, we need to talk.

WHY have NONE of you told me that Panera makes a Hazelnut Whipped Cream Cheese? No, I had to find out about it by accident...someone, a total stranger, left Panera Bagels and this little bit o'' whipped sin in the lounge. I scraped just enough on 1/2 a bagel to feel naughty (about 1 teaspoon).

My breakfast for today...and while it''s more carbs than I''d like, I''m sweating like an extra in a Richard Simmons video and I''ve packed nothing but protein.

Really, guys, if you can''t be open and honest with me about Cream Cheese...

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
morning all! i decided i wanted cream of wheat this morning as a treat for leaving my happy warm flannel bed this morning...but it wasn't as good as i thought i'd be. (but it was still good) hmm. not to mention that with the COW (mixed in blueberries and a bit of brown sugar), and sprouted wheat berry toast i made...my breakfast was mostly carbs, and 11g protein (mostly from the milk in my coffee and the bread). so hmm. and 250 cals. whereas my regular cereal berry trick thang is like 160 for more protein and fiber and less carbs! crazy. so maybe won't be doing this again for a while. it was yummy and warm though.

of course right when i am starting to get into fall mode, it's supposed to be like 85 degrees this week by thursday or something. way to really mess with the mind, california weather!!! i wore a lambswool sweater yesterday and it was like 75! ugh. we probably have a few more weeks of niceish weather before more fall comes. i guess it's okay because once fall and winter come i am practically begging for more sun. so i might as well remember that and appreciate it. cute fall boots can wait.

marcy, it's amazing how far you have come, i imagine you look like an entirely different person for sure!!
kim, good luck with starting the weights if you decide to. i like feeling like i am doing something that will get visual results when i do arms. and i have started to see changes so that helps.

it's funny because speaking of changes, i did my weigh in last nite at the trainer and i am still maintaining my loss of ~3 lbs from 3-4 weeks ago. but haven't lost anymore...which is fine as i am expecting to be burning fat and building muscle with these workouts. i am about 7 lbs higher than my lowest low weight (which was too low) and about 2-3 lbs from my ideal weight. but visually i look the same apparently. and my measurements are the same too..i took them this morning. BUT my fave smaller jeans fit me again. distribution is the weirdest thing i guess. anyway here is my attempt at the Wed Weekly thing since i haven't done it in a while (even though i just realized it's tuesday, doh...oh well it's a day early).

height: 5'7"
weight: 135-136
arms: 10"
bust: 35"ish
waist: 26.5"
lower waist: 33.5"
hips: 37.5"
thigh: 20.5"

funny thing also is that i know my thighs seem to have shrunk down a bit from maybe 2 months ago and yet the tape measure says the same thing. how is that?!?! maybe visually they have more leanness from muscle but they are still the same girth? interesting stuff for sure.

so the training is still really fun for me...i like learning and doing these diff exercises and feeling and seeing my muscles move. today i'll do some cardio at the work gym...my trainer wants me to add that back in and not just do walking and hiking, she wants me to ideally run a bit but she said elliptical is fine too as long as i get my heart rate up.

oh and she wants me to consider doing this one day detox thing where you mix maple syrup and grapefruit juice and water and drink it for 24 hours? it has to do with cleansing the body i guess. she did it last week and said she liked it....she was hungry of course from time to time, but that it kind of shatters perceptions about NEEDING types of food, and is interesting to see how your body is fine for a day on something like that (so you give it sugar and water basically). she said you could do it for longer but that she just suggested 24 hours for me because i get really cranky without food. i also wouldn't work out that day. so i might consider it but man, 24 hours? i'd rather do a 'all veggie' detox or something.

anyhow, hope everyone is having a good tuesday...oops i thought it was wednesday...!!! wishful thinking i suppose.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
i decided i wanted cream of wheat this morning as a treat

Oh my Mara!!!!!!!!!!!
emotion-41.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/25/2007 10:49:35 AM
Author: Lorelei
i decided i wanted cream of wheat this morning as a treat

Oh my Mara!!!!!!!!!!!
emotion-41.gif
LOL, that is what I was thinking (up there with grits) for brekkie
face20.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
are you guys SERIOUS? cream of wheat is AWESOME...mixed with a little brown sugar and scooped up with buttered toast...omg. i grew up on it...soo yummy....and i love having it in the winter.

gosh, i don't know if i can continue to associate with you COW haters!!!!
41.gif

on a happy note for today, i am wearing my absolutely smallest jeans, the ones that were tight when i bought them at my smallest...they are still a little tight around the evil lower belly area which actually was the case when i bought them...why do jean makers assume if you have a smaller butt and thighs your belly must be tiny too??? but i manage to get them to be comfier with the whole mini rubber band extender trick so i don't have to suck it in all day.
31.gif
best part is that the thighs are cut super slim on these and i actually have room. whee. it almost makes up for the COW dissin up above. almost.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mara, heheee; yay for skinny jeans.
9.gif

blondie23

Shiny_Rock
Mara, I was looking at pics of your from your wedding and also your WW thread and you are TINY!!!!!!! I don''t even know what you are talking about....being 5''7" and 135lbs is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

I have offically decided that you are too hard on yourself...you look great!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
aww thanks blondie...you are sweet. in my wedding pictures i was probably something like 145 lbs, so about 9 lbs heavier. i look the same overall i guess, but am a bit more lean. i am actually really happy with where i am at but would like to sculpt a tiny bit more and get my body fat down a bit. i figure from here it''s only downhill right as you age?? harder to maintain. so might as well do what i can for as long as i can, hehehe. i think the last time i was about 135 i was probably in my late teens!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad you like the pics everyone!! We did have such a nice evening for sure.

Jas, I love your writing style. People we need to talk............LOL Panera is one of our fav''s too!!

LOL about having Cream of Wheat as a treat Mara. Let''s see, I think I''ll treat myself to a sprained ankle.........LOL Actually, Cream of Wheat brings back childhood memories of growing up in a snowy climate and my mother "forcing" us to have Cream of Wheat with raisins before we were allowed to go out and play in the snow. If we wouldn''t eat it, we couldn''t play. So, I have mixed emotions involving that glop..........
11.gif

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
I love Cream of Wheat tooooo!
18.gif

I know I haven''t been posting on here, but I have been trying hard to be a good girl, and guess what? I have lost 2 pounds! 4 more to go! But actually, I think I''ll be happy with 3 more.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rod, so glad you and deejay and gang had a good time.

I loved cream a wheat too as a kid. my mom made it when i was a kid and i''m pretty sure she added a lot of sugar b/c it tasted yummy. i still make it every once in a while, but it never tastes like my mom''s. (probably b/c i don''t add a ton of sugar..lol)

nothing new to report here. spinning yesterday, long walk with Zoe at 5:40am (for some reason i just could not sleep so i figured might as well get up and walk.) i''m going to try and get to at least one more spin class this week too...i think the morning sickness is finally a thing of the past, i can''t believe i''m only a couple of days away from being in my second trimester
23.gif
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sweet Mrs. Salvo, I am so glad you are feeling better and no more Morning sickness.

Lorelei, whooo hooo for 2 fab dresses!

Rod, the pics are great!

Marcy, jogging in place will warm you up. J/k that is what my mom use to tell me. Yay for being cold because of weight loss!

Kimi, how is the baby today? I have kept your friends family in my prayers.

Jazzy Jas, I am so glad you are at an all time low. Cheers!!!!

Hey Blondie.

Today I won't be working out. My tummy has been giving me troubles
14.gif
I have a sewing class so I hope I start to feel better so I can attend the 1st session since there are only 6 of them. Have a wonderful workout and Tuesday all!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Afternoon All,

I worked today and came home determined to exercise before focusing on school. Got a bit sidetracked by a phone call from my sister, but right when we hung up off I went to exercise, yay me! My elliptical is my friend. I also did some free weights for my arms, thanks for the inspiration, Mara. It felt great. Now if I can just keep it up.

I''m making coconut curry chicken for dinner with a green salad, yum!

Skip, I haven''t heard from my girlfriend since the first message. She is also hospitalized, recovering from her emergency c-section and I want to give her and her family some space to get through all of this, per her request. I''m hoping she''ll get in touch with an update soon, so I''m waiting for her to get in touch with me. If I don''t hear from them by the weekend I''ll give a call. I''m sure her husband would call me if things took a turn for the worse, so I''m just going on the assumption that things are either the same, or improving. The mortality rate is quite high for infants who have the surgery he did, so I''m 99% sure he''s going to be fine, he''s just got a bit rougher start than most newborns do. Thanks for the prayers, I''m saying right along with you.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/25/2007 10:33:56 AM
Author: jas

WHY have NONE of you told me that Panera makes a Hazelnut Whipped Cream Cheese? .

jas, i just had this for the first time the other day on some type of yummy bagel that had a sweetness to it. they had it as a sample when you walk in and opted for it over the choc croissant splurge I was going to take. it is very yummy stuff, did you check out the nutrition info? maybe it''s really bad and that''s why it''s not been mentioned?? but boy oh boy i''m with you that it is GOOD STUFF!!!

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/25/2007 8:22:15 PM
Author: mrssalvo

jas, i just had this for the first time the other day on some type of yummy bagel that had a sweetness to it. they had it as a sample when you walk in and opted for it over the choc croissant splurge I was going to take. it is very yummy stuff, did you check out the nutrition info? maybe it''s really bad and that''s why it''s not been mentioned?? but boy oh boy i''m with you that it is GOOD STUFF!!!
Believe it or not, I did check the nutritional info. 150 cal for a serving, 11g fat (yeah, I know), and 5 g carbs, but no sugars. 5 g protein. I had like maybe 1/3 to 1/2 serving (which I am assuming is one ounce like all other whipped cream cheese.)

Still, it was lip-smacking good. I am still not speaking to anyone who knew about this and deliberately did not share.
16.gif

Awesome. Heh, I am feeling awfully bratty today.

blondie23

Shiny_Rock
Good evening ladies!!

Today was a good day! I did a 45 minute run outside (I can''t believe it''s almost October and it is still 90 degrees here in Texas). For dinner I had a homemade ceasar salad with shirmp and beef steak tomatoes. Lunch was tuna salad with triscuts and cucumber salad. Breakfast is the same everyday, scrambled egg whites and grapes. I''m getting married May 2008 and I really want to drop another 4-5 pounds so I can fit into a sample dress I found (it''s a little small right now so I have a little weight to lose). Anyway, I''ll keep you posted.

I will try and post some great receipes I have in the receipe thread tonight.

It sounds like everyone is doing great! Keep up the great work...remember, one pound at a time :)

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Evening WWTr''s! Sorry I''ve been MIA for the past few days...our 4th anniversary was this past Friday and we spent the rest of the weekend together (aside from me working Saturday during the day) getting things crossed off the "to-do" list around the house and doing fall clean-up outside. We had a wonderful anniversary dinner, we shared it a couple we''ve known for a long time, theirs was the first wedding DH and I went to as a "couple" when we first started dating so that was pretty special. We all got to reminisce together about what great times we had 6 years ago...they are now pregnant with their first, so a whole new round of memories is about to begin! Anyway, we went to one of their fave restaurants for a change (DH and I get so stuck in our little loop of faves it seems so it was nice to break out of that), it''s a little Italian family style place on the south side that was just fabulous. Perfectly done calamari, a great bottle of wine, and I had portabello mushroom ravioli topped with sun-dried tomatoes and a very sinful cream sauce, plus I split a piece of carrot cake with the other gal for dessert. My stomach was in utter agony the next day, though, I really overdid it but aside from the physical sorrow I''m not mentally remorseful one bit. Ha!

We lost total track of time the rest of the weekend and ordered pizza Saturday night, but I was pretty good about not eating more than a piece or two along with a big salad for a dinner and lunch on Sunday. I did not even bother weighing myself yesterday because I didn''t want to know that there was a concrete reason for the guilt I was feeling, lol. The suit pants I bought two months ago are still fitting pretty loosely now, I wore them today and I am definitely nearing the point where they need to be altered soon, so that''s good.

Just finished an arm workout, Kimberly, I do curls in sets of 16 reps, 3 times, and I alternate those with triceps exercises where I raise both weights arms fully extended above my head and bring them down behind my neck and up again...usually 16 reps, 3 times on those as well. Every other arm workout I push for either more reps or more sets. Those are the two exercises that have been most effective for me. And honestly I only do an arm workout on average 3 times a week. Sometimes I do them twice a week, sometimes 4, it just depends. Some weeks I only fit in one workout, yet I don''t feel like I ever lose that much, it just might be a little tougher the next time I pick up the weights, which is fine with me because it feels like I''m getting in a really good workout then!

Lorelei, good for you for setting mini-goals, I find things like new dresses/occasions sooo helpful. It''s nice to have something small-ish to work towards in the overall grand fitness scheme, I think. I bought a pair of wool/cotton trousers last week that are a bit snug, but I didn''t want to buy the next size up because they fit "just right" and I know if I am to achieve my goal it will be the smaller size I will end up fitting into.

Rod, Deejay, and HH (Bill!) so nice to see those fun pics, you are all just so good-looking! It''s so fun to see PSr''s in candid, everyday situations, having a good time.
36.gif

For the record, I am not a cream of wheat fan. My mother always loved it and would try her damndest to get me to eat it when I was little. You''d think I would''ve loved it being semi-veg even then, but NO. I think it was a texture issue with me as a child; I hated rice and oatmeal as well but have since gotten past those memories...cream of wheat I''ve decided is just my last holdout from childhood "icks." Sounds good when you fans describe it, maybe if you made it for me I would fall in love? LOL!

Jas, you hang in there...you''re doing great and soon enough the silly Pill will stop screwing with your body so much I hope. I remember switching several times when I took it and was always fluctuating in weight seemingly because of it, boo! Sure with they''d come out with a man-pill, don''t you? Maybe there already is one, but try telling MY DH to remember to take something every day, he can''t even remember his vitamins!

Blondie, it''s good to see you here again!

Marcy, yep, we always say how poorly we feel after a weekend binge of simple carbs or whatever...apparently our minds/appetites forget all about how lousy our bodies feel after indulging, they''re just "gimmie, gimmie" as far as cravings. You''ll be back down to your new lowest in no time, I''m sure. I agree with others who say weighing yourself every single day can be detrimental, I am sometimes guilty of doing that and it messes with my mind too much so I have to remind myself to take a day or a week off here and there.

35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results