shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding dress is not salvagable...

Should Be Studying

Shiny_Rock
The dress is even more gorgeous on you than on the model! The qi pao is also beautiful. I am so happy for you. Hope you had a great day!

Pushin40

Brilliant_Rock

C*M I just wanted to tell you how BEAUTIFUL

30.gif
you look in both dresses! The wedding gown is PERFECT - so maybe it was meant to be?

I have been following your story and was even telling my FI about you the other night. I can''t belive how much the two of you have been through and I wish you from the bottom of my heart the BEST WEDDING DAY EVER and the best of luck with FI''s back issues.

You are a strong, strong couple, and the way you handled all of this stress is amazing. I can tell you are a GOOD EGG and a good soul.....

1.gif

sammie83

Rough_Rock
not sure if you''ve already had your wedding, but if not, try rubbing white chalk over the stain..it''s a tried and true method for covering stains on a wedding dress...

so glad everything worked out! your dress is fab :)

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
cupcake - i''ve been following your threads, and i gotta say that you''ve been handling every block on the road towards your wedding just beautifully! your new dress looks beautiful and you look great in your qi pao! i hope you have a fabulous time at your wedding! congratulations :)

Prana

Brilliant_Rock
cupcake- I just saw this thread now, but I just wanted to say the following:

-I admire the way you''ve handled all of your hardships over the past few weeks. You definitely are a strong woman!
-your dresses are absolutely STUNNING! Definitely made for you!
-You will be a very beautiful bride!
-Best wishes to you for your wedding day and your marriage!

rayoncena

Rough_Rock
Even I think that you are looking beautiful in both of the dresses and I am planning to show this to my fiancée and to have such dress on our wedding with some modification.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results