shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding band !

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I love the band and it looks perfect with your oval. So pretty
36.gif

Thomperchik

Shiny_Rock
I love it, I love it, I love it! I would''ve picked something like this myself!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
I think it is just perfect!!!! I love both of your rings
36.gif

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to say that is an incredible band and it the set is very unique! I don''t recall seeing many oval solitaires on here - it''s really really beautiful!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I love an ornate band with a solitaire.

SeattleSweetheart

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
Wowza! What a great combination!
30.gif
30.gif

And I love your oval!

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
I love the look of your set! That band is lovely, and I adore the contrast with your pear solitaire. Nice choice!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it is beeeeautiful!!! I love it!
30.gif
30.gif

Snickerdoodle

Shiny_Rock
Wow! What an unexpectedly beautiful combination! I never would have thought about putting that band with an oval, but OMG, is it ever gorgeous!
30.gif

BTW, what are the specs on that lovely oval? I''m especially interested in the length/width ratio. We''re currently shopping for an oval for my engagement ring, and I have become somewhat obsessed with ovals!
31.gif

Hera

Ideal_Rock
You have great taste
30.gif
One of my all time favorite wedding set combos
30.gif

small threadjack: Snickerdoodle, who is that cute little creature in your avatar? He''s peeking at me and I wanted to know if you have a thread here for him somewhere.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I love the contrast!
36.gif
Very beautiful, and fun at the same time!

Snickerdoodle

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/8/2008 9:06:33 PM
Author: heraanderson
You have great taste
30.gif
One of my all time favorite wedding set combos
30.gif

small threadjack: Snickerdoodle, who is that cute little creature in your avatar? He''s peeking at me and I wanted to know if you have a thread here for him somewhere.
The little cutie is one of my little rat girls, Fondue. I was sitting on the floor taking pictures of our rats and she came up and stood on my lap to explore the camera. I couldn''t resist snapping a pic. When I downloaded the pics, I realized that one of my "breasticles" snuck into the shot and covered up Fondue''s nose, but it was just such a cute picture that captured her inquisitive personality, I just had to crop it and add it to the photo album!

There is a thread in the LIW forum where I posted about our girls. If this link works, it should be about halfway down the page. https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/off-topic-pets-show-your-pics.89029/page-4

cbs102

Brilliant_Rock
oh wow.. i LOVE IT!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! They look great together and your diamond is gorgeous.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results