shape
carat
color
clarity

Wanted to share my new HALO!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
Just wanted to share this with you all, since this PS is where I got my inspiration! I don''t know how, I''d never heard of PS before, but one night I wound up in the eye candy folder of PS looking at a collection of beautiful halos. I didn''t even know what a halo setting was, but when I saw that folder, I about dropped over! I made it my ambition to have one too, and after months of searching, looking at pictures, shopping and reading PS, I was finally able to pull it off, and I could not be happier! It was a tough project, I looked at all of the PS recommended settings, such as white flash and vatche, but I didn''t really care for anything I saw, mostly becaue I have large, muscular hands, and those settings just seemed so delicate, they would have been lost on me. I just keep searching the net, taking any lead I could find, and finally, I saw something I liked, but it was made for a large gemstone. I called the makers and asked if they could make something similar for me, and they agreed to do it! It was kind of scarey, but they were VERY professional and layed out a list of expectations for me and even offered a money back guarantee. They cut a stone to match the proportions of my stone and we stayed in contact by email. I had it set locally, the jewler was quite taken by it, I am too, I think it turned out wonderfully. I love the look of those delicate, thin bands that I see on PS so often, but I knew I just couldn''t wear something like that. I was worried that this would be too bulky, but I think it turned out great! Just the right size for my hand. So here it is....2 ct center, H Si2, setting contains 180 diamonds, VS H, 1.38 ct. I LOVE IT!

isis11.JPG

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
here''s another from above...

isis5.JPG

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
Wow- that is quite a ring- VERY blingy!
Enjoy it and wear it in good health!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is one great halo.
Very nice. Beautiful setting and nice work.
congrats!

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Very Beautiful!!! It looks perfect on your hand!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, beautiful!!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
absolutely beautiful!!!
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! I am always surprised by how HUGE diamonds set in halos look!

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
It''s gorgeous!!! ME thinks I wish I had a halo!!

what kind of wedding band will you pair with it?

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
oh that is STUNNING!!!
30.gif

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/20/2007 8:25:34 PM
Author:isis~goddess
Just wanted to share this with you all, since this PS is where I got my inspiration! I don''t know how, I''d never heard of PS before, but one night I wound up in the eye candy folder of PS looking at a collection of beautiful halos. I didn''t even know what a halo setting was, but when I saw that folder, I about dropped over! I made it my ambition to have one too, and after months of searching, looking at pictures, shopping and reading PS, I was finally able to pull it off, and I could not be happier! It was a tough project, I looked at all of the PS recommended settings, such as white flash and vatche, but I didn''t really care for anything I saw, mostly becaue I have large, muscular hands, and those settings just seemed so delicate, they would have been lost on me. I just keep searching the net, taking any lead I could find, and finally, I saw something I liked, but it was made for a large gemstone. I called the makers and asked if they could make something similar for me, and they agreed to do it! It was kind of scarey, but they were VERY professional and layed out a list of expectations for me and even offered a money back guarantee. They cut a stone to match the proportions of my stone and we stayed in contact by email. I had it set locally, the jewler was quite taken by it, I am too, I think it turned out wonderfully. I love the look of those delicate, thin bands that I see on PS so often, but I knew I just couldn''t wear something like that. I was worried that this would be too bulky, but I think it turned out great! Just the right size for my hand. So here it is....2 ct center, H Si2, setting contains 180 diamonds, VS H, 1.38 ct. I LOVE IT!

I am not much of a RB girl even though that is what my now husband got me but boy oh boy, if he got me a ring that looked like that- I would have forever been an RB girl! It''s stunning!!! Congrats and happy holidays!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, a beautiful halo, congratulations!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
That''s a good question, I don''t know! I''m thinking maybe nothing? I don''t want any friction to cause wear that may lead to diamonds falling out of the pave setting. But maybe something thin, like a .3 ct band or so. Thank you for your comment, it was such a nerve wracking process, it''s nice to hear positive words now that it''s over!

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
"Jewelry takes people''s minds off your wrinkles ~Sonja Henie"

-Boy, ain''t that the truth! and Thanks!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. Congratulations.

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
I love your ring!!! I think the bling is perfect! Congrats!

ringplease

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful ring!!! I love the detail on the setting and I am sure it sparkles even more in real life!

kellyfish

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! That is super!

kellyfish

Brilliant_Rock
OMG--I just noticed your stone size--I thought your stone was at least 2ct!! The halo is doing some awesome magic!

wen104

Shiny_Rock
Wow that is amazing! It was worth the wait! It looks great on you!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring!
30.gif
You''re efforts were not in vain.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

My eyes hurt! What a beauty! Congrats!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
WOW! It is gorgeous!!!!!
10.gif
I definitely need to go put my sunglasses on!!!!!!

Great choice on setting, it is stunning!
30.gif

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
I''m BLIND, I''m BLIND!!! I''ve been blinded by the bling!!! Now that''s a ring....how beautiful!
30.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow!! Stunning!!!!
36.gif

HappyFish

Rough_Rock
Beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results