shape
carat
color
clarity

Want to see pictures from my disasterous second fitting?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
YAH
36.gif
That''s awesome news, EM1!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Firstly, I can''t believe you used the word ''disastrous'' in the same line as your dress. It looks absolutely stunning on you. I don''t have that keen an eye on detail with dresses, so if I saw you wearing it I would''ve thought it looked perfect! I''m glad it''s all getting sorted out, hope you aren''t too stressed out anymore.

You''re going to make one beautiful bride!

Barcelona

Shiny_Rock
I''m so happy it all worked out for you! YAY! Can''t wait to see your wedding photos!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Thank you! Barcelona...your suggestions were extreamly helpfull. I suggested the tear away ruffle if there was not enough material to fix the hem. They are open to it but think that they can lengthen it. The manager acknowledged that the dress came in the wrong length. The measurement was actually 47 instead of the 49 on my sheet so they need to get about 2 inches in there. I''d be happy with an inch and half though. I think it will be ok.

thank you so much for the support and I can''t believe I''m getting married two weeks from Saturday. WOO HOO!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results