shape
carat
color
clarity

Vintage Pendant Poll - please vote, suggestions welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
fg, you are my kind of shopper!
36.gif

i can''t wait to see what you decide to keep.
11.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG - I am in deep doo-doo people. DEEP doo-doo!!! The Raffi pendants from Signed Pieces came and they are DROP DEAD GORGEOUS.

I just called Fortunoff and after a week now, they still haven't gotten it together enough to process my order. I decided to cancel it because (a) the pendant is more than 2x what these pendants cost, and (b) it measures 1.5 inches long, which is kinda big for an everyday pendant. So while I love it, I might just bump it to Christmas or something when I can actually GO to Fortunoff (they have 'em on the east coast, where my parents are) and just see it for myself.

That made my life a little easier....with 4 pendants to choose from. The Costco one is going back. I love the design but it's not as much of a sparkler as the Raffi pendants. They're gorgeous!! Truly gorgeous and I want to keep all 3! However, I can't do that and so at least ONE is going back. Maybe two, but right now....one.
27.gif

I have to reiterate how truly deceptive it is to look at such magnified pictures of these pendants (and jewelry in general) - some of the design flaws we obsess over (ie. I was worried about uneven milgraining on the pear) you can't even SEE when you hold it in your hands. Sometimes we obsess a little much. I am no exception there! But that's why I'm glad I ordered all 3 and saw them in person. Right now, since I need to force myself to part with one, I think the flower is going back. Not because it isn't downright perfect, but only because I was looking for a vintage pendant and while it has vintage flair with the milgraining, the shape doesn't yell vintage to me. But it is truly spectacular. Someone will snap it up, I am sure of that. The price is unbeatable.

I am at work and by the time I go home it will be dark, so I will try to get some shots of these pendants over the weekend. I know we love to see pics. Just to reiterate, they are AWESOME! I'm definitely keeping the pear, seriously considering keeping the oval (and/or flower) as well.

I will photo shoot all of them before any get returned. Don't worry, my pretties.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
teaser!
11.gif

great summary fg. i can''t wait to see the pics of those babies and finally place a vote!
37.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
OOOOOHHHH!!!!!! Can''t wait to see the "real life" neck shots--these babies sound too good to be true!!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Ih hell, just keep ''em all! One for Monday, one for Tuesday.......

cheers--Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results