shape
carat
color
clarity

Victor Canera Evelyn with Flush Stems & BGB

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, the ring is amazing. It goes well with your bands too. Thanks for coming back with the new photos.

Valoriejoy

Rough_Rock
I love your VC Evelyn ring! It's perfection on you :angel:

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Absolutely gorgeously elegant!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mayk|1405089647|3711367 said:
DF thanks for dropping by! :wavey:

Tekate I hope you are able to get one! You will not be disappointed!

RL picture... Excuse the boxes...

Thank you for all the nice feedback on the ring!! :wavey:

WOW, What a fireball she is on you MayK. She holds her own that is for sure. :love: :love: :love:

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Can you talk more about the comfort of the pave? I'm sure since it's perfect, it feels much smoother than your standard pave, but I'm still curious how it feels in between the fingers.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Logan Sapphire|1405342859|3712974 said:
Can you talk more about the comfort of the pave? I'm sure since it's perfect, it feels much smoother than your standard pave, but I'm still curious how it feels in between the fingers.

Hi LS

I actually don't notice the pave' between my fingers. My band will occasionally catch on clothing kind of bumping along but as far as comfort very. Actually the thick band solitaire setting it was previously set in made me nuts. I wear a 5.5 but to get it over my knuckle I buy a 5.75. The heavier ring would spin constantly. This one doesn't. It will slide up my finger toward my knuckle but it doesn't seem to spin. Not sure why...

AVCadmirer

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous Mayk and its looks perfect on your finger :love:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mayk.. I so love your new ring.. it's beautiful..

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mayk,

So I looked through the whole thread and did not find the answer to my question. Sorry, here it goes.

1. What is the width of your shank? Is it the standard 2mm?
2. What kind of pave setting did you use? I mean in terms of the four options on this thread:
https://www.pricescope.com/communit...ictor-canera-help-me-finalize-my-ring.160996/

On his website, it shows an Evelyn with U-cut shallow pave.

3. You ordered a 5.75 but your finger is a 5.5 right? Is it spinning given that it has a thinner shank?
4. Any issues of durability? Everything still in place? ;-)

Thank you so much!!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1414787808|3775632 said:
Mayk,

So I looked through the whole thread and did not find the answer to my question. Sorry, here it goes.

1. What is the width of your shank? Is it the standard 2mm?
2. What kind of pave setting did you use? I mean in terms of the four options on this thread:
https://www.pricescope.com/communit...ictor-canera-help-me-finalize-my-ring.160996/

On his website, it shows an Evelyn with U-cut shallow pave.

3. You ordered a 5.75 but your finger is a 5.5 right? Is it spinning given that it has a thinner shank?
4. Any issues of durability? Everything still in place? ;-)

Thank you so much!!

1. 2mm. I went with the standard
2. Full cut melee with u cut pave
3. I actually wear a 5.75. My previous ring was a six and it would spin. Two of my bands are size six and the two sapphire bands are 5.75. I sent Victor one the the sapphire bands.
4. Zero issues... About six months into wearing my halo I cracked a Diamond in the corner. I travel quite a bit so I'm always worried about grabbing my bags out of the overhead and dragging my briefcase. So far zero issues.

As you already know VC is such a pleasure to work with.

Hope that helps! :wavey:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I missed this and saw a pic of your new ring in another thread. Mayk, it is lovely!!! Congrats!!! :love: :appl: :love: :appl:

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!!! Victor is so talented, what a lucky lady you are to own one of his pieces!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results