shape
carat
color
clarity

Vera Wang ring - replicating it w/ Michael B

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dbiafra

Rough_Rock
Hello All - I posted a few days ago where I mentioned that I am trying to pull off this Vera Wang look (pic below) with a Michael B setting. Thanks for all the great responses, I think I am going to go with a 2 carat princess cut for the center stone. But what I am now debating is whether the trois setting or the princess setting(s) are better if my goal is to pull off that fragile micro pave band with square rock type look. Again, just reading this forum has been invaluable, but any more suggestions would be great before I pull the trigger!
Thanks.

vwang.jpg

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
I've never seen a princess cut in the princess setting.
As far as the Trois or Princess settings are concerned? Does she want a halo or not?
Personally, I think a 2 carat princess with a halo might be too much - and you'd be better off with the PETIT princess setting. (Which is thinner than the regular princess, more comfortable too IMO)

Here are a couple links you might be interested in:
Tareyton's Hand Shots of a Princess in Michael B Lace setting.
Tareyton's AGS 0 Princess in Michael B Lace - main thread
Island Dream's Radiant in Michael B 3 sided pave

Those are the two rings that I think might be most relevant. (That I can remember!)

Scintillating...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results