shape
carat
color
clarity

Vent-irrationally irritated

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/14/2010 10:18:47 AM
Author: meresal
Date: 1/14/2010 7:36:55 AM

Author: Hudson_Hawk

Elro- we found out on Saturday. It''s still very early days, about 5 weeks along, but we''re psyched!

I think a big part of resolving the meltdown is to recognize it for what it is. Almost as soon as I told myself ''It''s hormones, it''ll pass, breathe, let it go'', I felt the tension drain and sanity return. I think I might look into some easy meditation techniques for moments like the one I had. Any suggestions?

I''m 25 weeks... they don''t go away!
9.gif

However, now that you have acknowledged that they are irrational, you will just laugh everytime you notice them... hopefully
3.gif

LOL, I might but I''m not so sure about DH! Poor man....Luckily I was in a fine mood when he picked me up last night, but this morning he was getting on my nerves!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/14/2010 10:22:40 AM

Date: 1/14/2010 10:18:47 AM
Author: meresal

Date: 1/14/2010 7:36:55 AM

Elro- we found out on Saturday. It''s still very early days, about 5 weeks along, but we''re psyched!

I think a big part of resolving the meltdown is to recognize it for what it is. Almost as soon as I told myself ''It''s hormones, it''ll pass, breathe, let it go'', I felt the tension drain and sanity return. I think I might look into some easy meditation techniques for moments like the one I had. Any suggestions?

I''m 25 weeks... they don''t go away!
9.gif

However, now that you have acknowledged that they are irrational, you will just laugh everytime you notice them... hopefully
3.gif

LOL, I might but I''m not so sure about DH! Poor man....Luckily I was in a fine mood when he picked me up last night, but this morning he was getting on my nerves!
I was only referring to work related "annoyances"
2.gif
. I can''t help you with the home stuff.

Fortunately I have been pretty mellow around the house. The only thing that irritates me, is that sicne DH works in a machine shop, there aren''t alot of English speaking people around most of the day, so when he walks in the house, sometimes he will talk for a straight hour!
38.gif

I have to shrug it off though, because he doesn''t have friends during the day... and at least he likes talking to me!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results