carat
color
clarity

Updated Celebrity Rings!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/20/2008 3:43:58 PM
Author: violet3
Another from the back - Jenna Bush Ering - so pretty!
wow, the back is lovely. I love that ring!!!
face23.gif

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
i really love jenna bush''s ering, i have always admired diamond and sapphire erings and hers is on the top of my dream list

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
I love Jenna Bush''s ring, Mariah Carey''s not so much. Just thought I''d get that out of the way.
3.gif

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/28/2008 7:25:44 PM
Author: Addy
I like MC''s ring more now that I''ve seen that it might be pink diamonds. It''s pretty and I wouldn''t pass it up, but I do think it looks a bit cluttered. There''s a lot going on, the beautiful asscher, the very popular halos, 3 main stones.

I agree with Addy about Mariah''s ring being a bit cluttered and overdone: large center diamond, PLUS halos, PLUS three-stone look, PLUS colored diamonds. I suppose it does suit her, though...the way she dresses always has been over the top.

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/10/2008 1:59:53 PM
Author: surfgirl
First of all, I give it 6 months.

Second of all, his ring looks like that pimped out men''s wband on Leon''s site, doesn''t it? Asscher eternity I think it is?

Third of all, what is up with these celebs and their LOOSE ering?!? I dont get it at all. Most of them seem to have these rings that always are twisted around they''re fingers. Haven''t they heard of sizing a ring? Or is it because most of their rings have boulders in them? I''m confuddled...
33.gif

ETA: I like her wband but seriously, all I can see is massive scrapage going on between that band and that ering. Yikes!
32.gif

Yeah - and she''s wearing the band on the outside, rather than the inside. As if she didn''t even know what to do with the wedding band once she got it. What a joke.
14.gif

noita

Rough_Rock
1.gif
1.gif

hey

i saw katie holmes have a new ring i think a pink diamand
has anybody a picture of these ring
i am sorry that my engelish is not so good
i am from the netherlands

26.gif
26.gif
26.gif

1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
noita

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jenna''s ring is nice. Does she wear a w-band with it?

What''s this about Katie Holmes'' pink ring?

Ice Princess Cristy

Shiny_Rock
I was just watching Boy meets Grill on FoodTV and Bobby Flay''s wife was cooking with him. Has anyone seen her ring
6.gif

It''s HUGE and just gorgeous! I had trouble getting details on it, it was always so quick and flashy, but I think it may be an emerald cut?! Can anyone find pics of it??? I was totally mesmorized that I don''t even know what they were cooking
9.gif

I would love to see pics!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Not sure if this was posted before.
Autumn Kelly's e-ring reportedly worth £80,000 (Peter Phillips wife)

autumn-kelly-2a.jpg

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
another shot

autumn-kelly-ring.jpg

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/25/2008 2:33:36 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
Autumn Kelly''s e-ring reportedly worth £80,000 (Peter Phillips wife)
I think this looks like a "normal" e-ring, KWIM? Sometimes celebrity rings are so over the top (Ala, Maria Carey!)

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/25/2008 12:45:39 PM
Author: Ice Princess Cristy
I was just watching Boy meets Grill on FoodTV and Bobby Flay''s wife was cooking with him. Has anyone seen her ring
6.gif

It''s HUGE and just gorgeous! I had trouble getting details on it, it was always so quick and flashy, but I think it may be an emerald cut?! Can anyone find pics of it??? I was totally mesmorized that I don''t even know what they were cooking
9.gif

I would love to see pics!
I saw this too and was thinking the same thing! I don''t have too much to add on her ring but my friend was hanging out with Bobby Flay at the Borgotta in AC last weekend and she mentioned that he um...wasn''t with his wife... I think you get the point. Anyway, I forgot her name, Stephanie, I think used to be on Law and Order.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The thing I don''t get is the price! That diamond doesn''t even look like it is 2 cts. Certainly isn''t more than that. I don''t see how all those stones together could reach that price unless maybe they are D IF or VVS, which maybe they are.

IrishBreakfast

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/25/2008 9:57:31 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006

The thing I don''t get is the price! That diamond doesn''t even look like it is 2 cts. Certainly isn''t more than that. I don''t see how all those stones together could reach that price unless maybe they are D IF or VVS, which maybe they are.
I agree and if I was going to spend that kind of money, I would definitely want it to look like I had!

IrishBreakfast

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/15/2008 10:43:48 AM
Author: woobug02
Wooo can someone please post a large picture of Faith Hill''s yellow diamond ering....I can''t find a close up :) THANK YOU!!

Don''t know whether someone came through for you woobug2, but I have a pic that I''ll share with you.

FaithHillwoobug.jpg

IrishBreakfast

Shiny_Rock
These two pics make me so sad. Such a beautiful girl. Such a nasty habit.
8.gif

KatherineHeigl7.jpg

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2008 11:50:49 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

The thing I don't get is the price! That diamond doesn't even look like it is 2 cts. Certainly isn't more than that. I don't see how all those stones together could reach that price unless maybe they are D IF or VVS, which maybe they are.

I tend to agree. It doesn't look that big at all!
I agree as well. For being in the royal family anyway.....

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/27/2008 12:56:47 PM
Date: 5/26/2008 11:50:49 PM

Author: SanDiegoLady

The thing I don't get is the price! That diamond doesn't even look like it is 2 cts. Certainly isn't more than that. I don't see how all those stones together could reach that price unless maybe they are D IF or VVS, which maybe they are.

I tend to agree. It doesn't look that big at all!

I agree as well. For being in the royal family anyway.....

I believe most royals don't wear THAT large of e-rings. For example, the Queen Mother has a 3 carat OEC. They tend to wear "smaller" pieces for daily wear and save the big 'uns for special occasions. The very recently married Danish royal (what is her name?) has an engagement that is very typical of royals - sapphire, diamond, ruby in yellow gold and none of the stones are that large on their own.

But yeah, that oval doesn't look like 2 carats.

clicker

Rough_Rock
How disgusting, it is such a shame because she is really beautiful but when that catches up with her....

Camilla

Rough_Rock
I was wondering if anyone had pics of Jennifer Garner's orchid pendant? I get the feeling it's already been posted, so I skimmed through the 150(!) pages and couldn't find anything, but maybe I missed it, so could someone could be so kind as to give the page ref? Thanks!

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
It was the MTV movie awards last night and I saw some pics of Sarah Jessica Parker looking fabulous as usual, but what I found more fabulous was she seemed to be wearing her engagement ring alongside her wedding band. Now ordinarily she is a plain, yellow gold band wearer so I found this interesting. It looks like a honking big cushion but as the pics aren''t that clear, suprise suprise, I could be wrong.

Po-SJP.jpg

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
fuzzy close-up anyone?

Po-SJP2.jpg

Lynnchee

Shiny_Rock
My brain and handes feels heavy from looking all these giant rocks!
25.gif

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good catch on SJP''s ring. I don''t think I''ve seen her in anything other than the plain band.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Pretty ring for Sarah Jessica Parker. I don't see anyting attractive about SJP, however! She has such harsh features...looks anorexic, .. and needs to do something with that hair! (just my opinion). She's got nothing on Kim Catrell (who is a natural beauty)!

lookingood35

Shiny_Rock
James Parker is the wealthiest man in Austrila
he married Erica Baxter
Any details on the ring?

james parker and erica baxter.jpg

softly softly

Brilliant_Rock
Can you imagine the pre-nup? lol From this picture alone, he looks like a younger, dark haired Bret Favre.

[/quote]

Ha - I''m guessing there was a fairly iron-tight pre-nup as she is his second wife. Don''t know too much about the engagement ring, but seem to remember reading it was around 5 carats.

lookingood35

Shiny_Rock
This is a photo of Jada and Will Smith at the Laker''s game the other night.
From the distance you can see the 12 ct Emerald on her ring finger.
Now that is astone when you see it from a distance.

will&Jade2.JPG

lookingood35

Shiny_Rock
This is my try at cropping and enlarging the photo of Jada Pinkett Smith''s 12 carat Emerald Diamond

picresized_1213493269_Willjada5.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results