color
clarity

Updated Celebrity Rings!!!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/10/2008 3:37:12 PM
Author: diamondfan
Mariah knew him for SIX WEEKS. I can not imagine marrying someone I knew that amount of time. Hopefully she is happy. DO NOT like his ring at all though.
Well, can imagine getting a tattoo of their name in that period of time? According to people.com:

the couple''s new tattoos – his says "Mariah" across his shoulders, and hers reads "Mrs. Cannon" on the small of her back – will last a lifetime. "Rings and all that is special and exciting," said Cannon. "But to us, tattoos mean more than anything because it''s something we never thought we''d do."

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
When you know, you know, right?
20.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ask Johnny Depp how that tattoo thing worked out. The tattoos might last longer than the marriage. But I do hope she is happy, her first husband seemed like a control freak and she was happy to be rid of him. This is impetuous but hopefully not wrong, who knows? She seems thrilled now!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Hm, nice ring on Scarlet, but wacky me...I''m more interested in her nail polish. I don''t think it''s just clear nail polish. It''s a peachy, beige color and I love it. Any suggestions what color can achieve that look? I''ve tried for a long time to get that color, but everything comes out either too white or too pink. I''m having the hardest time getting that peachy nude color!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/10/2008 2:13:34 PM
Author: Sarah@GOG

Date: 5/10/2008 1:59:53 PM
Author: surfgirl
First of all, I give it 6 months.

Second of all, his ring looks like that pimped out men''s wband on Leon''s site, doesn''t it? Asscher eternity I think it is?

Third of all, what is up with these celebs and their LOOSE ering?!? I dont get it at all. Most of them seem to have these rings that always are twisted around they''re fingers. Haven''t they heard of sizing a ring? Or is it because most of their rings have boulders in them? I''m confuddled...
33.gif

ETA: I like her wband but seriously, all I can see is massive scrapage going on between that band and that ering. Yikes!
32.gif
haha i agree! like, what''s up with that? Anyway, i have always been a fan of Mariah. I am glad to see that she is inlove.
Often wondered that, myself. Maybe they think it''s a ploy to make their fingers look thinner!

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
So sorry if this has been posted before, but since the wedding was this past weekend, here''s Jenna Bush''s ering.

jenna-bushs-engagement-ring.jpg

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/9/2008 1:48:34 AM
Author: Po10472
Nick Cannons wedding ring..............sorry its a blurry pic

EC''s maybe?

Ick.
14.gif

Good lord. Don''t these celebrity dames want a ''real'' man?

And I''ve said it before: the huge twisty-ring problem with celebs is a) size; ginormous won''t stay right side up, and b) they are a little loose, to make their fingers look small and delicate.

I wouldn''t worry too much about scrapeage of w-ring against e-ring with most celebs, though. The ink is rarely dry on the licenses before most of their marriages are kaput.
9.gif

lookingood35

Shiny_Rock
Do you all remeber the ring Carrie received from Adian on Sex and the city
3 carat Harry Winston -- Sorry this was the only photo I could find.

and the city.jpg

lookingood35

Shiny_Rock

lookingood35

Shiny_Rock
I was able to find a photo of both the rings
The one ring Carrie hated and the Ring she loved

Can anyone tell me I think it is an Ascher Diamond 3.25 carats
Can wait to see the ring Big give her in the new Sex and the City Movie "Diamonds
emlove.gif

sex and the city ring.gif

Roxxie

Rough_Rock
Ashlee Simpson
Size: Approximately 4 carats
Setting: Square cushion cut diamond set in pave diamonds
Estimated value: $100,000

slide1-ash.jpg

Roxxie

Rough_Rock
Fergie
Size: 3-4 carats
Setting: Diamond solitaire on a a platinum band
Estimated value: $75,000

slide4-fergie.jpg

Roxxie

Rough_Rock
Jamie Lynn Spears
Size: 1.5-2 carats
Setting: Marquise diamond on a pave diamond white gold band
Estimated value: $10-15,000

slide5-gls.jpg

Roxxie

Rough_Rock
Carmen
Size: 1.5-2-carat
Setting: Black diamond solitaire, with a platinum band inset with white diamonds

slide6-carmen.jpg

Roxxie

Rough_Rock
Mariah Carey
Size: 17-carat Setting: Square, emerald-cut fancy light pink diamond, surrounded by 58 intense pink diamonds, flanked by two half-moon diamonds
Estimated value: $2.5 million

slide7-mariah.jpg

Roxxie

Rough_Rock
Beth Ostrosky
Size: 5.2 carats
Setting: Emerald-cut diamond with side stones set in platinum
Estimated value: $250,000

slide4_beth.jpg

Roxxie

Rough_Rock
Tracey Edmonds
Size: 8 carats
Setting: Cartier fancy yellow emerald-cut diamond with white diamond baguettes set in platinum
Estimated value: $400,000

slide7_tracey (Small).jpg

Roxxie

Rough_Rock
Nicolette Sheridan
Size: Approximately 5 carats
Estimated value: $150,000

slide5_sheridan (Small).jpg

Roxxie

Rough_Rock
Salma Hayek
Size: Approximately 5-plus carats
Setting: Oval-cut diamond with trillions set in platinum
Estimated value: $200,000

slide3_salma (Small).jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE Ashley's, Beth's, Tracey's...

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I thought Salma''s ring was an asscher?!

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/13/2008 7:50:02 PM
Author: Roxxie
Carmen
Size: 1.5-2-carat
Setting: Black diamond solitaire, with a platinum band inset with white diamonds
100k for a black diamond?! I find that hard to believe
14.gif

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/13/2008 8:05:12 PM
Author: Roxxie
Nicolette Sheridan
Size: Approximately 5 carats
Estimated value: $150,000
Nicolette wears her ering on desperate housewives all the time even though her character isn''t engaged or married. I''m always waiting for Edie to lift her hands.
9.gif

Oh the life of the fabulous and the beautiful! Yikes.. I would be scared to have a $150,000 ring. Can you imagine if you had to insure that ring!! YIKES! I really like most of these rings. I''m not crazy about mariahs though.. it''s always flopping all over her hand.

Speaking of.. for some weird reason we''ve been getting OK! magazine lately. There was an article with Katie Holmes in it .. on her right hand she was wearing a ring, and what looked like another ring next too it, but it looked 4 sizes too big (like the other ring was holding it on)...

Anyone know what I''m talking about????
40.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Just wanted to let you girls know about a possible "celebrity" sighting coming up this weekend - Jenna Bush''s new husband, Henry Hager is scheduled to graduate from UVA''s Darden business school this weekend with my husband, in the same ceremony. They also have several social events planned for the MBA recipients and their spouses that we''ll be attending. So, I don''t know if they will still be on their honeymoon, but there''s a small chance I''ll get to see Jenna Bush over the weekend at their graduation. That is, if she isn''t totally surrounded by secret service ;-) I don''t really care about meeting her, but it would be cool to see her ring up close - I know it''s an heirloom, so I wonder if it''s an OEC. I''ll take a pic if I can! ;-)

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
HHmmm this looks familiar... I think they added too many zero''s, cause this black diamond engagement ring at 2.65 carats is $1908.00

BlackDiamondRing_5011.jpg

Roxxie

Rough_Rock
I got these from Us Magazine online, but many of the close-ups are obviously not of the actual ring, and some of the info seems way off too. For instance, one I did not include is for Scarlett Johansen, which they described as yellow gold when in fact it is rose gold. Also, the close-up for Ashlee's looks like an Asscher but yet is described as a cushion. So I'd take it all with a grain of salt.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
US always seems to get the engagement rings wrong. In Style never seems to do too badly. It''s a shame US can''t do better, I''m always interested in seeing the rings.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/14/2008 2:17:07 AM
Author: UCLABelle
I thought Salma''s ring was an asscher?!
It is, the mag got it wrong.

The inset pictures are rarely close, and NEVER right. So obnoxious
20.gif

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/13/2008 7:28:15 PM
Author: lookingood35
I was able to find a photo of both the rings
The one ring Carrie hated and the Ring she loved

Can anyone tell me I think it is an Ascher Diamond 3.25 carats
Can wait to see the ring Big give her in the new Sex and the City Movie ''Diamonds
emlove.gif

OMG, I love that asscher! Which episode and season of Sex in the City is that from?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results