shape
carat
color
clarity

Update on my work situation

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Hi Maisie, just wondered if you were in work today, and if you have made any progress with managment over this creep? I''m not an expert on this by any stretch, but I do have a co-worker who is! If you don''t feel it''s been resolved or you would like any support or info about sexual harassment / gender law in the UK, please PM me and I will ask her for an advice pack (we use them at work on the fortunately rare occassions when a slimeball slithers out of the woodwork).

Also, you might find some useful info here: http://www.eoc.org.uk/ (the UK Equal Opportunities Commission)

I hope it''s sorted out already though - fingers crossed.

Jen

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I went back to work today after having a couple of days off. David was very subdued. I''m not sure what the manager said to him but he was very nervy and quiet. I hope that he took the warning seriously - it sure looks like he has. I hope this is an end to it.

I really appreciate all the support I have recieved here. I feel like I have been through the mill recently and my brain is tired with all the stress.

You people don''t know me very well yet you are always there for me. I want you all to know just how much I appreciate everything you do for me.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maisie, I am late to this, but I wanted to wish you well, I am glad you stood up to this person, his behaviour is not on.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/7/2007 6:23:30 PM
Author: Maisie
I went back to work today after having a couple of days off. David was very subdued. I''m not sure what the manager said to him but he was very nervy and quiet. I hope that he took the warning seriously - it sure looks like he has. I hope this is an end to it.

I really appreciate all the support I have recieved here. I feel like I have been through the mill recently and my brain is tired with all the stress.

You people don''t know me very well yet you are always there for me. I want you all to know just how much I appreciate everything you do for me.
I hope so too Maise. {{{hugs}}}

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Glad things have beed dealt with, Maisie. I hope they gave him hell. You may also want to ask managment for some feedback on how your complaint was handled, when you feel up to it, so you know it won''t resurface later (not saying that it will, please don''t worry, just a peace of mind thing and you do have a right to ask for this.)

Jen

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/7/2007 6:32:24 PM
Author: Ellen
Date: 7/7/2007 6:23:30 PM

Author: Maisie

I hope so too Maise. {{{hugs}}}
me too, hugs here too Maisie

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
Good! I hope it''s the end of it too! If it''s not, he sure is one dumb guy!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Was glad to hear of the update...and the change in mister pond scum.

In just the short time you have been employed there...I am sure the management has learned what a valuable knowledgeable asset they have in you. Because, we all value you too!

DKS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results