shape
carat
color
clarity

Upcoming IDJ visit!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOWZERS!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :lickout: :lickout: :lickout: That looks AMAZING Cchloe I am SO SO SO happy for you!!! Looks amazing and huge on your finger! I love the eternity band too! They did a beautiful job with it but I think you think it looks big bc of the u-prong setting...the diamonds sit higher so I would definitely keep a ring in between them like you have in some of the photos! I changed my original u-prong 9 stone wedding band to my current shared prong band for multiple reasons, one of them being it set too high and not looking "tight" against my finger. It stuck out past what my e-ring does and that always bothered me!

I can't stop drooling looking at your pics! I want my upgrade!!! LOL #firstworldproblems

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh...my...gawd!!! :love: This is PERFECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

My favorite is the last picture with the tiny spacer between the eternity band and the vatche, but I'm biased and that's how I like to stack my rings!!!

I think the eternity is big in a good way. It looks gorgeous paired with your HUMONGOUS new solitaire, and it's also big enough to stand alone if you want to wear it by itself.

You and IDJ really hit it out of the park with the collaboration on this project!
Oh, and don't you have earrings, too, cchloe? :naughty:

cchloe

Shiny_Rock
Two I colored diamonds. Sorry I can't photograph this pendant for the life of me.

image_640.jpg

image_642.jpg

cchloe

Shiny_Rock
My phone refuses to focus and take non-blurry photos of the earrings and pendant!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW - a pendant too!!! :love:
Didn't I say the best diamonds are too busy showing off to stand still for a photograph? :lol: :lol: :lol:

cchloe

Shiny_Rock
image_630.jpg

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cchloe,

Oh my goodness! :shock:

I love your set! Absolutely gorgeous! :love:

The classic, elegant look of a solitaire and eternity band, but there is nothing understated about this duo! Wow!

If I saw you in person, I'd want to grab your hand for a close look at those beauties!

I love the proportion of the eternity to your solitaire. I think the rings look amazing together and, definitely, the band could also stand on its own if you wanted.

May I ask your ring size?

NICHLO

Rough_Rock
Wow! Looks awesome. I'm so jealous! So glad the I color turned out well for you. Currently have mine under construction. I have seen it in person and am having it set.....hoping the I color does not bother me as I'm going from a G to an I. You make me feel so much better about it since you are going from an F. I could tell the difference when my G was next to then I in the store when looking from side or upside down, but hoping once set, no yellow will show. How's the profile?
Looks so good with the spacer and the bands. I love stacking!
How do you like the vatche ?

cchloe

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everyone for your kind words :)

And just like that... DSS has sunken in.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
cchloe said:
Thank you everyone for your kind words :)

And just like that... DSS has sunken in.
I... am... :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!
You know what I really love? how Bliss had an enhancer made so that she could have a 3 stone option in addition to a solitaire option. THAT would be the best of both worlds and a cure for DSS for sure!!!!

(Psst... poor Miami is all alone in the vault without her bff 2.6 I!!! ;( )

cchloe

Shiny_Rock
Oh and my ring size is 5.5

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
cchloe - I've been going back to look at your set. I think I want a half eternity with 7-8 pointers now that I've seen your slimmer eternity. It would be an alternative to my 5 stone...

I want your finger size!! 5.5 - so tiny!!!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
cchloe - can I request a pic of the vatche, plain band and slimmer eternity?
And what size pointers are in the larger eternity? - I love that stack too!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful - can't be DSS yet! We need tons more pictures!

cchloe

Shiny_Rock
PintoBean|1460577852|4018913 said:
cchloe - can I request a pic of the vatche, plain band and slimmer eternity?
And what size pointers are in the larger eternity? - I love that stack too!

The new eternity is 12 pointers. The 7/8 pointers fit very close and low, not sure if it's because it is a diferent design or just the nature of smaller diamonds. I'm getting used to the bigger ones now though :D

image_646.jpg
image_647.jpg

image_649.jpg
image_648.jpg

cchloe

Shiny_Rock
I went to Tiffany today to buy a couple of bracelets and the sales people were gushing over my rings. Of course they assumed it was one of their own and I didn't have the heart to tell them otherwise. Ok fine, I enjoyed it.

About the Vatche setting though, I was actually surprised at how thin and delicate it is in real life. The Tiffany is kind of stumpier in comparison. I definitely prefer the Vatche. It kind of looks like the Tiffany setting started skipping the bread basket and hit the gym to tone up :lol: Sorry Miami :D

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you cchloe :wavey: for the pics!

thats a good point of reference to see 7/8 vs 12 pointers. Lucky gal you will have so many stacking options! :love:
I hope you take these pictures and start a "show me the bread" thread :naughty: because your sensational suite deserves to be spotlighted. :appl:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
cchloe|1460591189|4019012 said:
I went to Tiffany today to buy a couple of bracelets and the sales people were gushing over my rings. Of course they assumed it was one of their own and I didn't have the heart to tell them otherwise. Ok fine, I enjoyed it.

About the Vatche setting though, I was actually surprised at how thin and delicate it is in real life. The Tiffany is kind of stumpier in comparison. I definitely prefer the Vatche. It kind of looks like the Tiffany setting started skipping the bread basket and hit the gym to tone up :lol: Sorry Miami :D
Wow! I would have been like this :dance: ! What a compliment! :love:

I guess we have confirmation that they served bread at breakfast at tiffany's...which explains why their solitaires are stumpy :lol: :lol: :lol:

NICHLO

Rough_Rock
Where is spacer from. Love all of,these!

cchloe

Shiny_Rock
NICHLO|1460594834|4019051 said:
Where is spacer from. Love all of,these!

It is the 1 mm full round platinum band from seller debblazer on etsy.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CADs are APPROVED :appl: :appl: :appl: !!! The swoop, comfort fit inside and rounded/gentle knife edge outer shank were added to the design and I (in my very humble opinion) think it brings the ring some added finesse and elegance. This also serves as a contrast to the sharp angles of the EC. Happy dance time! :dance: :dance: :dance: and some background music :whistle: :boohoo: :whistle: :boohoo:

id1.jpg

id2.jpg

id3.jpg

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PintoBean,

Its going to be so beautiful! :love:

You're absolutely right about the curves and softness of the setting complementing the straight lines of the gorgeous EC! I love it!

How long do we have to practice our patience skills before we see the actual beauty?!?!

cchloe

Shiny_Rock
I love it I think it looks amazing! I can't wait to see it. How long for it to be completed?

BTW I honestly think SBF is the bomb. I can see some body color in some lighting conditons when tilted to the side with the pendant (it is an I with no fl) but I don't see any at all with this stone. I only see some in some photos when it is dim or weird lighting conditions. It does not turn blue in direct sunlight either. I'm sure your emerald must look so white next to other K's or even J's with no fluorescence.

BTW I really love the design of your ring and now I can't stop looking at emeralds! My next RHR:D :doh:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
december-fire|1460730948|4019690 said:
PintoBean,

Its going to be so beautiful! :love:

You're absolutely right about the curves and softness of the setting complementing the straight lines of the gorgeous EC! I love it!

How long do we have to practice our patience skills before we see the actual beauty?!?!
Eep! Thank you december-fire! Next up is the wax model. I'm so ready to next day/amazon prime IDJ a box of crayons if that's what it takes to get the wax model ASAP! :lol: :lol: :lol:
cchloe said:
I love it I think it looks amazing! I can't wait to see it. How long for it to be completed?

BTW I honestly think SBF is the bomb. I can see some body color in some lighting conditons when tilted to the side with the pendant (it is an I with no fl) but I don't see any at all with this stone. I only see some in some photos when it is dim or weird lighting conditions. It does not turn blue in direct sunlight either. I'm sure your emerald must look so white next to other K's or even J's with no fluorescence.

BTW I really love the design of your ring and now I can't stop looking at emeralds! My next RHR:D :doh:
Thank you!! If we ever meet in person, you can wear Miami as a thumb ring (size 9! versus your petite 5.5 ring finger ;( )
Yeah - that I of yours is probably a high I bordering on H! I bet when you see some yellow, there IS some yellow in the room :lol: ! I've had that happen before. When I first got my hands on mom's I, I walked around from room to room looking at it in different lighting, and then, :o I saw YELLOW, and then I looked to my left and :lol: mom was standing next to me with a YELLOW striped shirt on! :wall:

I say GO FOR AN EC! How about an EC 3 stone? :naughty: :naughty:

cchloe

Shiny_Rock
I think I'm just going to have to live with seeing it on your hand in photos, I'm going to need to be on a diamond (bread? carb?) diet for awhile :lol:

I saw the photo of that pear you turned down, may I ask what color and size it was?

Q

Queenie60

Hi Girls - today I paid a visit to Yekutiel via telephone. I have a 1 carat I VS2 stone and he is making a pendant for me. It will be bezel with mickey mouse ears! The setting is platinum with an adjustable chain to be 16", 17" and 18" so I can wear with different necklines. So excited. Once again, I put in a call to Yekutiel and he found a beautiful H&A stone for me!!! Will post pics when I receive the finished product.

cchloe

Shiny_Rock
Queenie60|1460781094|4019915 said:
Hi Girls - today I paid a visit to Yekutiel via telephone. I have a 1 carat I VS2 stone and he is making a pendant for me. It will be bezel with mickey mouse ears! The setting is platinum with an adjustable chain to be 16", 17" and 18" so I can wear with different necklines. So excited. Once again, I put in a call to Yekutiel and he found a beautiful H&A stone for me!!! Will post pics when I receive the finished product.

I just finished reading a whole argument about stones and vendors on RT and I was like ugh... I need to go back to the IDJ thread and ask if anyone else is waiting on stuff from them to lift my spirits.

And of course Yekutiel comes through again!! Has he sent you any photos of this new I diamond?

We need more photos in this thread!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
cchloe|1460780232|4019907 said:
I think I'm just going to have to live with seeing it on your hand in photos, I'm going to need to be on a diamond (bread? carb?) diet for awhile :lol:

I saw the photo of that pear you turned down, may I ask what color and size it was?
Haha :lol: "south beach diet" before going to Miami! :dance:
The pear is 0.57 I vvs2
Queenie60 said:
Oh queenie! That will be stunning! Will you milgrain the bezel or keep it smooth?

IDJ Mickey mouse ears are awesome! They aren't too big, and they sit higher up the way ears should so I think that helps with preventing flipping. Mine doesn't flip!
I hope one day my K studs and pendant can grow to your carat weights and become I's :lickout:

Q

Queenie60

Hi Ladies: The bezel will be smooth - was going to be milgrain however, we decided to be smooth instead. Platinum which excites me and yes, the mickey ears will be the same as PB's pendant! Will share pics when finished. The ASET, etc looked very nice. I trust Yekutiel and when he tells me the stone will sparkle, I believe him! Can't wait!!!

On another note - he is making an engagement ring for my nephew, Cushion 1.70 IVVS2 with a solitaire setting, platinum, pave shank and a pave crown. Will be beautiful and I will post pics when he finishes the ring. Yekutiel is my go to guy!!

Q

Queenie60

Ok - decisions, decisions. I emailed Yekutiel and told him I want the bezel to be milgrain. Changed my mind. I looked at a lot of photos and decided that I would like milgrain better as the smooth bezel is more modern and the milgrain will give it a vintage look. What do you think? PB, do you like your milgrain bezel?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results