shape
carat
color
clarity

unpopular jewelry opinions

MixedPeel

Rough_Rock
I'll be Lazarus and resurrect this thread :shifty:

I prefer icy white stones D, E, F colour. I've found that I am colour sensitive.

Blue and Fancy grey diamonds make me drool

Straight lines, right angles appeal to me - princess, asscher, emerald cuts

I like the crushed ice look in a stone.

I prefer large stones that are eye clean rather than smaller stones that are flawless or close to it.

I'm always drawn to settings that have side stones - tapered baguettes, baguettes, baguilkions, half moons, shield, trilliant etc.

Platinum and white gold are gorgeous

Semi Bezel, V bezel over prong settings

Highly polished settings

I prefer modern settings, not too much happening around the centre stone or band

Having said all that, I'm starting to really like OEC but the size and colours I like are well over my budget.

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love my gray spinel. I spent a lot more on the setting than the spinel and I love that ring. I also love my synthetic blue spinel. I have a sapphire with a very obvious window but I love it anyway.

I love a simple solitaire and plain band combination on everyone but me. On me I love a lot of fussy details. The more going on with a ring, the more I like it.

I love trillions, pears and marquis and sometimes princesses.

I'm not afraid of an SI1. I would even buy an SI2 if it were a good bargain and well cut.

H-J is my sweet spot.

I puffy heart love pointy, double or fishtail prongs.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a GREAT thread Neil!! :))

Keepin' it positive ;))

Let's see...

1. I love yellow gold and unplated white gold
2. I love the character of non hearts and arrows ideal/excellent cut round solitaire
3. I love warm stones
4. Marquise and ovals are my favorite fancies
5. I love 7 stone and eternity bands with .20-.30 stones
6. I love thick shanks
7. I love contemporary solitaire settings
8. An eyeclean I1 Inclusion in a ideal/excellent cut stone is pure perfection to me
9. I love any shape of an excellent cut diamond. Beauty comes in so many varieties!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results