shape
carat
color
clarity

Under 1ct diamonds

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
I''ll give the thread a bump and add a picture of mine in its new setting.

IMG_0225.JPG

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
And with the wedding band.

IMG_0213.JPG

Beeweaver

Shiny_Rock
Here is my remount project. The center stone is my original stone .47 marquise G color VVS2. I does look more like a lot of .75+ marquise stones though. Not sure why? The setting has 1.25 ctw. GH color SI 1 stones. Ring size is 4.5

PICT0103areset.JPG

Beeweaver

Shiny_Rock
1 more :)

***2 one way tickets and a diamond ring, hell it don''t matter what the rain might bring...***

That is an amazing change! Love the Halo setting!

ejsarkar

Shiny_Rock
oops. pic didn''t attach

ejser2.jpg

stacy

Shiny_Rock

I love looking at everyone''s "small" diamonds (I have small in quotes because they are probably only considered small by Pricescope standards)!

I have been a lurker on here for a while, and I am sooooo excited because I finally got a T&Co diamond ring. It should be here tomorrow (FedEX), and then I have to take it to get sized (I bought it from a private seller, but I feel very confident that it''s the real deal, as it''s got paperwork and the seller knows I''m taking it to Tiff''s).

Anyway, it''s .21 carats (microscopic by PS standards), E color, VVS1 clarity, set in platinum. I''ll attach handshots once I have them, but for now, here''s a pic of the ring.

I know it''s small, but I wanted something that I could wear comfortably everyday and not have to worry about!

myring111.jpg

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Stacy! I have recently become a huge fan of T & Co. solitaires. I think you will really enjoy it.

angie6251982

Rough_Rock
Sorry it''s taken so long to get back to you and thank you for the wonderful compliment
21.gif
We bought my ring from Jared (how cliche) but I loved the fire the Leo diamond put out. I was lucky when I found my ring because it came in a bridal set. So I didn''t have the problem of finding a wedding band to go with my E-ring. Sorry I couldn''t be more help than that. In the time it took me to respond to this [post did you have any luck finding a wedding band to go along with your E-ring??

JBunnie

Rough_Rock
Does anyone know how to load photos into the body of the text here? Is there a website that will host the photos so I can insert the image? If so, my pics will be up soon...

ebonykawai

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/19/2007 2:16:24 PM
Author: JBunnie
Does anyone know how to load photos into the body of the text here? Is there a website that will host the photos so I can insert the image? If so, my pics will be up soon...
Yep, click on "attach file" instead of the picture icon. Attach file is right underneath "quote".

JBunnie

Rough_Rock
Everytime I try to upload it there is another error of some sort. It just wasn''t meant to be right now. I''ll keep trying...

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Do you get an error message? It could be that:

1) someone else has uploaded a picture with the same name

2) your picture could be too big

3) you''ve got the location of the picture wrong

Hope you get it figured out soon. I''d love to see pictures of it!

AprilBStone

Rough_Rock
Hey everyone, I''ve been lurking for awhile, but here''s a pic of my promise ring. The specs are:

Center stone:

.50 ct G, SI1 Princess

Side stones:

.25 each G, SI1 Princess

18K WG Setting

I''ll be around, since I''m researching to find a perfect ering. I have a lot of diamond jewelry (it''s my brithstone!) so I''ll share when I get the pics. Thanks and enjoy!

promring.jpg

AprilBStone

Rough_Rock
Here''s another. Sorry, it''s a dreary winter day. It sparkles so much more than the pics show. BTW, finger size is 7.

promring2.jpg

ebonykawai

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/21/2007 2:12:45 PM
Author: AprilBStone
Hey everyone, I''ve been lurking for awhile, but here''s a pic of my promise ring. The specs are:

Center stone:

.50 ct G, SI1 Princess

Side stones:

.25 each G, SI1 Princess

18K WG Setting

I''ll be around, since I''m researching to find a perfect ering. I have a lot of diamond jewelry (it''s my brithstone!) so I''ll share when I get the pics. Thanks and enjoy!
Heh, it''s my daughter''s birthstone, too. I''m in deep trouble.

That''s a beautiful ring!!

JBunnie

Rough_Rock
Ok, here goes. I hope this worked this time. My ring has a strange story (sort of). My fiance bought the ring and the jeweler told him it was a .90 carat center stone, but when I recently had it appraised by another jeweler, he said based on it''s actual measurements it appears to be only .70 carat (but who knows since it wasn''t weighed out of the setting yet). So, I don''t actually know what size the stone is, somewhere between .70 - .90. My ring size is a 4.

blingergrrrl

Brilliant_Rock
JBunnie, I hope you don't mind but I re-posted the only pic I could find of your ring since it isn't showing up on my screen...
28.gif

JBunnies_ring.jpg

love is in the air

Rough_Rock
Here's my .71 center stone (F, eyeclean SI1) and (.5 tcw in the band):

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, beautiful new rings ladies! Thanks for sharing!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/21/2007 7:39:01 PM
Author: JBunnie
Ok, here goes. I hope this worked this time. My ring has a strange story (sort of). My fiance bought the ring and the jeweler told him it was a .90 carat center stone, but when I recently had it appraised by another jeweler, he said based on it''s actual measurements it appears to be only .70 carat (but who knows since it wasn''t weighed out of the setting yet). So, I don''t actually know what size the stone is, somewhere between .70 - .90. My ring size is a 4.

try following these directions to upload pics..i''d love to see your ring..

https://www.pricescope.com/forum/faq1/how-to-upload-reduce-pictures-for-posting-t41381.html

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2007 12:17:56 PM
Author: lumpkin
Do you get an error message? It could be that:

1) someone else has uploaded a picture with the same name

2) your picture could be too big

3) you''ve got the location of the picture wrong

Hope you get it figured out soon. I''d love to see pictures of it!
One more to add...if somehow you try to post and you get a ''deadlock victim'' error and have to retry posting, you now have to rename the picture something else because PS has some sort of virtual ''record'' of a picture with that name already existing. Has happened a few times to me.
1.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GREAT thread! I love looking at everyone''s photos.

Lumpkin I really like your reset.

I like the MQ and oval rings too. Everyone has really nice taste.

Stacy I can''t wait to see your picture of your new ring. If Tiffany is what you want then I''m glad you''re getting it.
21.gif

JBunnie

Rough_Rock
YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I figured it out. PHOTOBUCKET!!!! Here it is...finally.... Someone tell me if you see it this time?!

Jennse-ring.jpg

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
You did it!! Yay!!!

What a beautiful setting J Bunnie, and it really spotlights the center diamond. I like how it tapers in close to the center diamond.

More, please!

ETA: Thanks, Stonehunter! I'm always on the prowl for new settings, but this time when I look at other things I think, "Beautiful, but not for me!" I finally nailed it after many failed attempts.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Thank you to everyone who is posting pictures of their under 1 carat centers. I love a big juicy diamond, but the more petite diamonds have a charm of their own, too. Keep them coming!

olyelr

Rough_Rock
I LOVE this!!! Under 1ct is beautiful!

Excuse the PINK coat and the poor photography... but, mine is a .71 ct, H, VS1. My ring size is a 6.25.

img_22307.jpg

metro

Brilliant_Rock
What a unique ring olyelr!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
wow - so many pretty additions to this thread lately!

San Diego Bride

Shiny_Rock
here is mine. the solitaire is 0.9 carats. the wedding band has alternating bezel-set (i think) rounds and baguettes.

noviasrings.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results