shape
carat
color
clarity

ugh sinus infections stink

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry you are still not feeling well. These things stink don''t they?

Well, I was feeling better, but this morning I woke up and it started in again. One side of my face like yours, plugged up and a nasty headache. I am finished with my antibiotics, so we will see what happens.

Are you going to go back to the doctor''s?

Linda

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/16/2008 7:10:17 PM
Author: Linda W
Sorry you are still not feeling well. These things stink don''t they?

Well, I was feeling better, but this morning I woke up and it started in again. One side of my face like yours, plugged up and a nasty headache. I am finished with my antibiotics, so we will see what happens.

Are you going to go back to the doctor''s?

Linda
I was talking too a friend today and his wife has had it for 3 weeks now it clears up then comes back clears up then comes back.

Iv got a couple more days of antibiotics left so figured id finish them before going back too the doc.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
the following is gross:

sinus infections are often resistant to antiboiotics.....they can be actualy fungal infections in our sinus passages. treatment for 6 months or more may be required. flushing with saline solution can be more affective than antibiotics. i have suffered from sinus infections for more years than i care to claim. moving away from antibiotics and to flushing and natural remedies has reduced if not eliminated the reocurrence. given that i actually have an allergy to almost anything that can lodge in the sinus passages, i''ve spent a lot of time researching these things. bay berry is great for drying up the sinuses....but drink a lot of water. i used to live on antibiotics for chronic upper respiratory problems related to sinus infections: no more do i do so. good luck!

movie zombie

ps i really hate that feeling that i''m not able to breathe........

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the info MZ, I just have to try the flushing.
8.gif

Linda

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
more grossness:

if you just can''t bring yourself to saline solution your nasa passages, snort some shower water. ouch! but over time my sinuses got used to it and i found i just didn''t have the horrible problems. i do have a neti pot which i''ve also used.......

however, the object is to flush the sinuses and snorting warm water while showering is effective. the saline solution replicates the actual salinity of your sinuses membranes and is why we''re supposed to use saline solution.

movie zombie

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
MZ, I don't think I am brave enough to just do straight shower water. I do like the nedi pot w/the sinus rinse.

Storm, how are you feeling? I hope better.
MZ and Linda, I hope you are feeling better too!
My hubby woke up this morning w/sinus and he won't do the rinse; stubborn cute guy
face19.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/18/2008 12:34:59 PM
Author: Skippy123
MZ, I don''t think I am brave enough to just do straight shower water. I do like the nedi pot w/the sinus rinse.

Storm, how are you feeling? I hope better.
MZ and Linda, I hope you are feeling better too!
My hubby woke up this morning w/sinus and he won''t do the rinse; stubborn cute guy
face19.gif
Was very good yesterday the rinsing is helping, still puffy under one eye.
Today that side is running again.
Im thinking about getting some colloidal silver and trying that.
Im kinda torn on the issue if it will help or not but know a lot of people who swear by it.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
take care re the collodial silver....saw something about it actually turning skin blue.

movie zombie

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Storm,

Is your sinus infection finally gone???

Linda

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/21/2008 3:37:20 PM
Storm,

Is your sinus infection finally gone???

Linda
getting there but still puffy on one side, its coming and going but it isnt making me too miserable.
Was out in the cold most of the day saturday in a garage and that set it off a little.

How are you doing?

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mine is coming and going too. Still have the earache on and off. This stuff is junky isn''t it? It is raining here, supposed to all week, which doesn''t help my allergies.

Is it snowing where you are??

Linda

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/21/2008 4:34:57 PM
Mine is coming and going too. Still have the earache on and off. This stuff is junky isn''t it? It is raining here, supposed to all week, which doesn''t help my allergies.

Is it snowing where you are??

Linda
yea coming down in huge flakes right now

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results