shape
carat
color
clarity

tsavvy''s Swala tsav and spinel

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/12/2009 5:24:11 PM
Author: tsavvy
The Swala tsavorite is on the left in this picture. The middle tsav is from Gene at PG and is pretty light for a tsavorite (more of an apple green) but I love the cut. The stone on the right is from Rick Martin at artcutgems. It is a great deep green color and one of my favorite stones - it doesn''t have any yellow tones.
I love Rick''s.

tsavvy

Shiny_Rock
D&T - thank you. I do love its color :)

MakingTheGrade - I love your tsavorite and its deep color is terrific. Can''t wait to see what Sally does with it!

Megeve - thank you for prompting me for pictures. I''m really happy with the color - it is very emerald-esque, even down to the cut! I just sent Mr. Mege a quote request for an art deco-style setting for the tsavorite. For the spinel, I''m considering setting it east-west with half moons and bullets or baguettes on the sides. The tsavorite will be set as soon as I work out the details of the setting, the spinel may take awhile longer...

Harriet - me too; I became obsessed with tsavorites after seeing yours and Pandora''s and Rick''s stone was the result
36.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tsavvy,
Thank you so much for the additional pictures. I love the blue secondary I''m seeing in the Swala gem - nice!!! Now THAT reminds me of an emerald.

The spinel is sweet as well.
31.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE your second set of photos. Both stones are great colors!!

I guess people like the M. Spinels because the pink is so vivid?

GREAT stones, Congrats!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results