shape
carat
color
clarity

Tsavorite lotus

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohhhhh it is SOOO pretty MTG! I like the 2 tone and boy that green is just something!!!

blithesome71

Shiny_Rock
I love the first photo. The lotus setting perfectly suits your tsav (& your hand) resulting to very beautiful ring. Love it!
30.gif

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Packrat and Blithesome71!

That first picture is one of my favorites too, it really shows how much life and sparkle it has!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
MTG, it''s gorgeous!! Love the lotus and I''m glad your tsav is back! It''s such an intense green I don''t think I''ve seen such a rich green in a long time! It looks great on your finger!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Lovely ring MTG, the colour of the Tsav from Barry is really nice.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Luckyshe and Lovinggems!

I''m very in love with the color, I''m absolutely a Colored Stone girl! Diamonds just don''t make me dream the way colored gems do!

I''m really hoping for sunny weather tomorrow so I can take some photos in natural daylight since tsavs are traditionally a "day stone" and looks best in natural sunlight, and I think this tsav is no exception. I only got to wear it for a few minutes outside today in the afternoon, but it was just a stunning green then. :)

yanaazul

Shiny_Rock
Wow, now that''s green. Beautiful!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
It''s stunning, and I''m lucky to have seen it in person!
2.gif

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring turned out wonderfully! The setting looks perfect for the stone! Congrats!

ma re

Ideal_Rock
Wow, really beautiful!

klewis

Brilliant_Rock
such a lovely green! Don''t wear that ring while you''re driving, you''ll be too distracted.

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
The combo of metals with the vibrant green is TDF!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty! I love the colour of that stone
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/18/2009 8:57:03 PM
Author: MakingTheGrade
Haha Ltl! I tsav renunion would be grand, I''m sure if we sent Barry pics of that, he''d be just tickled!

What area do you live in again? If I ever rotate or interview at a hospital near you, I''ll definitely let you know! Or if you''re ever in Philly!

And you''re totally right about stones just needing the right buyer, the tanzanite I bought from Gene had been there awhile too, but when I got it in the mail, it blew me away on sight! I''m learning to trust my instincts more when it comes to gem hunting
1.gif

I hope I can get out to the east coast for a conference one of these days. I went to med school in Philly!

I am in TX now near San Antonio/Austin. You have acquired some very nice little treasures lately.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MTG,
I love the faraway hand shot; the tsavorite and its green colour stand out. No distraction at all to take away from the stone. As for the hairy finger....yeah, I noticed it on my hands too in the close up pictures. The rest of my family seems devoid of hair elsewhere naturally except me too.
39.gif

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Overcast, but oh well! The lure of new ring photography is too strong
3.gif

2012fzzy.JPG

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last one :) Thank you guys for all the lovely compliments!

2034.JPG

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/19/2009 2:47:27 AM
Author: klewis
such a lovely green! Don''t wear that ring while you''re driving, you''ll be too distracted.

Haha, luckily for me, I don''t drive! So now I just need to make sure I don''t get hit by a car while walking..

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely lotus!!! And that tsav is just a lovely color--I love it with the yellow gold!!!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful Tsavorite. It''s a treasure.

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! I love that green glow!
36.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
You r ring is lovely!
36.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Your tsav is gorgeous and I love the setting!! How did you get such great photos? I'm working with BGD to come up with a setting for the Precision Gem tsav that you made me buy
31.gif
I love all the gems that you have posted on CS and this finished piece is a winner
36.gif

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/19/2009 12:42:32 PM
Author: risingsun
Your tsav is gorgeous and I love the setting!! How did you get such great photos? I''m working with BGD to come up with a setting for the Precision Gem tsav that you made me buy
31.gif
I love all the gems that you have posted on CS and this finished piece is a winner
36.gif

Haha,thanks, and gee, I''m so very sorry to have twisted your arm into buying that tsav
17.gif
Is it set yet?

Honestly, I just have a point-and-shoot Canon that has a macro feature that has an auto white-balance adjuster. Then I just try to find some nice lighting and do my best to steady my hand. Nothing very fancy, wish I had tricks to share, but the credit goes to barry''s cutting I guess, lol.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/19/2009 1:06:14 PM
Author: MakingTheGrade

Date: 11/19/2009 12:42:32 PM
Author: risingsun
Your tsav is gorgeous and I love the setting!! How did you get such great photos? I''m working with BGD to come up with a setting for the Precision Gem tsav that you made me buy
31.gif
36.gif

Haha,thanks, and gee, I''m so very sorry to have twisted your arm into buying that tsav
17.gif
Is it set yet?

Honestly, I just have a point-and-shoot Canon that has a macro feature that has an auto white-balance adjuster. Then I just try to find some nice lighting and do my best to steady my hand. Nothing very fancy, wish I had tricks to share, but the credit goes to barry''s cutting I guess, lol.
Brian and I are talking about some ideas for a setting. It will be a pendant. I still think you have a magic camera
9.gif

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous Tsav. It really does glow. I also adore the two tone. It''s really complimentary to the stone.

What I''m surprised about is how different both your Lotus rings look. If I hadn''t seen the profile I wouldn''t have realised they were Lotus''s.

Many congratulations!

tsavvy

Shiny_Rock
The color on your tsav is just incredible and, oh my, it looks beautiful in the two-tone setting
30.gif
30.gif

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/19/2009 2:00:48 PM
Author: LovingDiamonds
What I''m surprised about is how different both your Lotus rings look. If I hadn''t seen the profile I wouldn''t have realised they were Lotus''s.

Many congratulations!

Thanks! I''m actually a little sad that you can''t see more of the yellow gold around the tsav like you can in my pad lotus. I think it''s because of the stones'' shape differences though.

I need to figure out how to grow more fingers. Sometimes when I get a new ring I love, I have an impulse to sell off a bunch of my other rings because I''m so sure that I"ll never want to take this one off! I must resist that madness though!
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results