shape
carat
color
clarity

tropiqalkiwi''s Pro Wedding Pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness, how absolutely elegant. You, your dress, your handsme husband, the beautiful bridal party and a setting that looks like a fairy tale. Congratulations!

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Everything about your wedding is so romantic and devine! The photos are so delicious, I keep looking at them again and again.

Your wedding day looked like a dream come true!

Congratulations!!!

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
I can''t believe I haven''t seen these pictures till now! G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S!!!!! I love everything it looks so fantastic! I love the CCC, great venue! You look absolutely beautiful and the two of you look so in love. Can I ask what your first dance song was?

~Lisa

minx714

Rough_Rock
tropiqalkiwi WOW. Amazing pictures. You both look so happy
36.gif
! Congratulations to you both!! And that location is to die for
30.gif

tropiqalkiwi

Shiny_Rock
Thanks to everyone for sharing your thoughts on my photos!

ckrickett - I just wanted to say thank you for sharing. I know I tear up everytime I look at the pictures of my Dad and I, but I thought it was just because it was of me! I hope you enjoy your dance with your dad as much as I did, really every moment of the wedding can be magical if you just stay present to it and really take it all in.

The venue is the Chicago Cultural Center in downtown Chicago, and the outdoor pictures are by the Chicago Art Museum.

Lisa - Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts, it''s nice to hear from someone who knows the city :) Our first dance song was "For you, for me, forever more" preformed by Morgana King.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I''m such a sap for father/daughter stuff.
and mother/daughter stuff....
I''m just a sap!

still tho that was a really touching photo!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results