shape
carat
color
clarity

tropiqalkiwi''s Pro Wedding Pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tropiqalkiwi

Shiny_Rock
Before we cut the cake I tried to give a nice toast saying "thank you" to everyone that came, I ended up tearing up halfway into it!

kiwiwedding35.jpg

tropiqalkiwi

Shiny_Rock
My husband just thought I was hilarious for being so mushy!

kiwiwedding36.jpg

tropiqalkiwi

Shiny_Rock
Waltzing under the dome ceiling.....ok maybe that the reason I chose the space!

kiwiwedding39.jpg

tropiqalkiwi

Shiny_Rock
We had really romantic music from the 30''s/40''s/50''s playing all night, and listing to the lyrics of the songs my husband picked out for us was so magical.

kiwiwedding40.jpg

tropiqalkiwi

Shiny_Rock
I don''t think I have mentioned yet how much I LOVED my dress....the movement it has is divine.

kiwiwedding41.jpg

tropiqalkiwi

Shiny_Rock
My dad and I are pretty close, so we were both pretty emotional during our dance.

kiwiwedding42.jpg

tropiqalkiwi

Shiny_Rock
This is the grand staircase to the hall:

kiwiwedding43.jpg

tropiqalkiwi

Shiny_Rock
the photographer had us do some posed fashion-y shots:

kiwiwedding44.jpg

tropiqalkiwi

Shiny_Rock
And the last one....

kiwiwedding45.jpg

tropiqalkiwi

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/27/2009 10:36:18 AM
Author: cocolaw
OMG GORGEOUS!!!!!!! it looks like a fairy tale, but not in a disney way :) like in a really soft and beautiful way!!!!!!! i adore your dress and your invitations. who made your dress???

Cocolaw, thank you so much! I have always wanted to go to a ball, so that is exactly what I was going for feeling wise.
9.gif

The dress is something I designed actually. After not finding anything with a skirt like that anywhere I found a local wedding dress designer and had him make what I wanted.

The shoes are Shannon Britt who is an english designer, I found this pair through Zappo''s and knew as soon as I saw them they would work perfectly!

I''m sure your wedding will be beautiful as well! If you want to see my inspiration boards or anything else I am happy to share them with you.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!! Everything was absolutely lovely. Love the photos of you and the flower girls twirling around, hehe! But they are all just gorgeous photos!
30.gif

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock
Just beautiful. You looked gorgeous, and the whole day looks like it was incredible!!

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
**********WAIT*************YOU DESIGNED THIS GORGEOUS DRESS??????? wow!!!!!!! i am blown away!!!

cammy85

Shiny_Rock
I''m amazed you designed that yourself. It''s absolutely brilliant. You and your new husband look absolutely radiant.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous wedding. you looked absolutely beautiful. and i love all your details!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
This seriously looks like a royal wedding! Beautiful, times one million.
1.gif
Congrats TK!!!
36.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! Everything was STUNNING!!!!!!! What a beautiful wedding you had!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!! Your wedding was beautiful and so are you! I can just see the happiness radiating from you and your DH
36.gif

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Your wedding seems so magical, (I know that''s an odd word to use but it''s the first adjective that comes to mind!) your dress is seriously fantasic, I also love the small elegant centerpieces, and the shots of you walking down the street. I don''t know what''s gotten into me today but your pictures have me all emotional, and make me really excited for my own wedding!

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
i love how your dress twirls!
30.gif

and i love your hairstyle too! i might go with that for my wedding.

congratulations!

tropiqalkiwi

Shiny_Rock
cammy - I designed it in the sense that I knew what I wanted (a full circle skirt with a natural waist and strapless sweetheart neckline) and brought those ideas as well as a bunch of vintage dress pictures to a dressmaker. He did all the execution, and recommended fabrics that would work well etc.

We are both so happy to be married I hope this feeling lasts forever :)

gwendolyn, jcrow, rhbgirl, & sunnyd - Thank you all so much for your kind words, it''s fun to know others think it turned out well too! And I love the idea of it looking like a movie of a royal wedding ;-)

tropiqalkiwi

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/27/2009 11:16:17 AM
Author: DiaDiva
Congratulations!!! Your wedding was beautiful and so are you! I can just see the happiness radiating from you and your DH
36.gif

Thank you DiaDiva! Being able to capture that radiance is exactly why I picked the photographer I did, granted he probably couldn''t do anything for people who weren''t happy, but he really knew when to snap the shutter.

tropiqalkiwi

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/27/2009 11:18:22 AM
Author: purselover
Your wedding seems so magical, (I know that''s an odd word to use but it''s the first adjective that comes to mind!) your dress is seriously fantasic, I also love the small elegant centerpieces, and the shots of you walking down the street. I don''t know what''s gotten into me today but your pictures have me all emotional, and make me really excited for my own wedding!

Purselover, I''m so glad you shared that with me! And how fun that the word magical is what you thought of - it was actually one of the words I came up with when I first started planning and was trying to figure out the feel I wanted to create!

tropiqalkiwi

Shiny_Rock
cleokizzy - If you want more detailed photos of the hair let me know, it held up really well as a style and looked great before I put on the tiara too.

curlysue & princessplease - thanks for chiming in, its fun to see what people think of the pictures!

treefrog

Brilliant_Rock
WOW - such a beautiful wedding. Truly, truly beautiful! You looked absolutely stunning in that dress.

Congratulations!

Treefrog

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning! Beautiful! Magical! Gorgeous fairy tale wedding!! Wow!!! Bravo on the dress, too!!! Just amazing! You looked like a princess!!!

Barcelona

Shiny_Rock
Looks like a very beautiful wedding! I recognized the ceiling right away
9.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
What an incredible wedding! Great photos too. It was gorgeous!

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/27/2009 11:36:34 AM
Author: tropiqalkiwi
cleokizzy - If you want more detailed photos of the hair let me know, it held up really well as a style and looked great before I put on the tiara too.

curlysue & princessplease - thanks for chiming in, its fun to see what people think of the pictures!

YES please! i was actually going to ask but changed my mind in posting it because i was too shy to ask...
5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results