shape
carat
color
clarity

Trillionaire is Engaged!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
wowow! congrats missy! the ring is stunning! i am not usually one for fancy cuts but that ring is a beauty! the shape of the band goes perfectly with the trillionnaire diamond cut!!!! YEAH CONGRATSSSSSSSS!!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/21/2009 1:20:37 PM
Author: ilovethiswebsite
wowow! congrats missy! the ring is stunning! i am not usually one for fancy cuts but that ring is a beauty! the shape of the band goes perfectly with the trillionnaire diamond cut!!!! YEAH CONGRATSSSSSSSS!!
I so second that!! Congrats!!!!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!

great news! gorgeous ring! romantic proposal....

must be a wonderful guy. :)

congratulations, trillionaire - and best wishes to both of you for a long, happy life together.

(and you guys look beautiful together!)

LilyKat

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful ring! Hmm, off to research trillions online...
11.gif

The photo of him proposing is so lovely. You look so happy! Congratulations!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/20/2009 9:31:41 PM
Author: trillionaire
This is when he got on his knee... and me standing there like an idiot :)
You did not look like an idiot, in fact, your expression in the picture is endearing and he is so cute!! :) How nice that you have the actual moment captured via photo!

Your ring is beautiful, btw...he did a great job.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Yay Tril!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Beautiful ring!!!! I love the photo they snapped of your FI down on his knee
30.gif

Wonderful! Congrats again
9.gif
5.gif

Diva0413

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful and unique ring! Congrats!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Yay!!

Congrats Trill!!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Oh, oh, oh...I am sooooo thrilled! So, so, so thrilled! Congratulations a million times over! I am just over-the-moon for you! I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness! ((hugs, hugs, hugs))
4.gif

ETA: That ring is over-the-top awesome! What a lucky girl you are!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Yay! Congratulations to you both! Your ring is just beautiful!
36.gif

KittyBling

Shiny_Rock
Congrats!!
36.gif
36.gif
What an adorable couple
30.gif
and your e- ring is very beautiful and unique. Wishing you all the best for the future
1.gif

sparklyheart

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!!! Congratulations
9.gif
I have been waiting to see a trillion center stone since I first read your posts about wanting one.. I can''t wait to see your ring!

sparklyheart

Brilliant_Rock
That''s what I get for not reading to till the end.. I love your ring!!! It''s gorgeous :)

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s STUNNING! Congratulations, trill!

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
I am soooooo overwhelmed by all of the congrats, the constant support through the past year, the ring compliments
31.gif
, and all of the love! You all have been so amazing throughout this process, and I can''t thank you enough! I would love to thank each and every one of you individually, but I had no idea that there would be so many responses to my post! I am so flattered, especially to know that so many of you were rooting for me and keeping me in mind. I have no doubt that your dust, helpful tips, laughs and well wishes got me to where I am today, a sane Bride-to-be, rather than a
19.gif
LIW!

I wish each and every LIW a mountain full of dust!

To the Brides to be, a beautiful wedding that is exactly what you dream.

The the newlyweds, a long and prosperous marriage.

To the long and established, I thank you for your infinite wisdom, and your generousity to share with all of us.

For those still waiting for that special someone, I wish you healthy and happy dating, and lots of love and laughter with friends and family in the meantime.

I really can''t thank you all enough. I will be putting up more pictures towards the end of the week/early next week when I get home from vacation... YAY! I get to start a SMTR thread!
9.gif
FI still can''t believe himself, and that he proposed in a room full of people. Everyone has been so impressed that he made such a grand gesture, and I am thrilled to death to have had a surprise proposal that was so meaningful and memorable.

Thank you, thank you, thank you EVERYONE!

From the bottom of my heart!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Trill! I like many, have been waiting to see that center stone and I love the ring setting as well! Absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations and welcome to BWW!

happydreams

Shiny_Rock
so unique!!! congrats again!!!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! What a sweet proposal; and now its a lovely family memory for everyone. Beautiful ring, and unique! You and one of my friends are the only ladies I know with a trillion cut e-ring.

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Your proposal belongs in a movie!!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!! The picture of the two of you is adorable and I
30.gif
your ring.

miss_flo

Shiny_Rock
OMG OMG OMG I feel like such a dunce for not seeing this post sooner, HUGE congratulations trill!! You and your FI are so adorable (you''re so lucky you have a picture of the proposal!) and your ring is absolutely TDF. It''s just freaking gorgeous.

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN sweetie!! YAY!!! Welcome to the BWW forum! :D

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

does hallmark make a belated congratulations on your fiance-hood and all things shiny that come with it card?

i may need a couple for not getting on here for so long.

yay!!!! congratumatations! and that is one nice shiny you have
31.gif
and a darling story too!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Oooh, love the pics so far, but you know there aren''t nearly enough of them...right? You''ve been around PS to know that we need at least 230948234801293 or so. Double that because yours is a fancy not often seen ''round these parts, missy.
11.gif

2.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS TRILL!!!!!!!!!!!
9.gif
9.gif

Oh I''m so very happy for you! What a wonderful proposal. The ring is S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G and exactly what I picture you having. Congratulations to you again.

36.gif
***BIG HUG***
36.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Trillionaire - I just saw that you got engaged! I love your ring, and you look so beautiful & happy in your engagement picture. PLEASE start a SMTR thread when you get more pics of your ring - it is stunning! Congrats again!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
I am way late... but congrats, Trill!!
36.gif

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Love it! So so so happy for you!

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Seriously.

I want a trillion now. That ring is divine. It has really swayed me. The setting is perfect. Absolutely.

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/29/2009 1:02:44 PM
Author: Starset Princess
Seriously.

I want a trillion now. That ring is divine. It has really swayed me. The setting is perfect. Absolutely.
The irony is that before I discovered Trillions, I was dying for a Starset Princess!
3.gif

Seriously!
36.gif

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous, Trill! Fits you to a "T"
36.gif

CONGRATS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results