shape
carat
color
clarity

Trillionaire is Engaged!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats Trill! Now get crackin'' on starting that family!
9.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
I just read your post and I''m sooooo happy for you!!
36.gif
36.gif

I can''t wait to see pictures of your ring! And I know how you feel about the LDR. I''m in one too and my FI left the day after he proposed. Will you be able to plan the wedding with him or will you be doing most of the planning? My FI and I try to do as much together as possible. I may do almost all the research, but he helps make the final decision whenever we are together in the same state.

Congrats again on your engagement!!!
36.gif

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Trill! What a great proposal!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
What wonderful news, Trill! I am so happy for you and your fiance! YAY!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
OMG Trill!!!!! YAY!!!!! I''m so excited and happy for you! Congratulations to the both of you on getting engaged! That was a great proposal story...go-go isn''t my favorite either but I was laughing when you mentioned "doin'' the butt"! I had this vision in my head od you saying, "I''m not doin'' the butt!". Haha!

Growing up, I always imagined having a private proposal but, after hearing proposal stories like yours, it makes me want my family and close friends around when it happens. Again, congrats and I hope you stick around here on LIW!! I always enjoy reading your posts.
9.gif

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/20/2009 12:31:12 PM
Author: Luckyeshe
I just read your post and I''m sooooo happy for you!!
36.gif
36.gif

I can''t wait to see pictures of your ring! And I know how you feel about the LDR. I''m in one too and my FI left the day after he proposed. Will you be able to plan the wedding with him or will you be doing most of the planning? My FI and I try to do as much together as possible. I may do almost all the research, but he helps make the final decision whenever we are together in the same state.

Congrats again on your engagement!!!
36.gif

At this point, we are just trying to catch our breaths and figure everything out! He suggested maybe getting married in two years (which is fine, I am still in school), and I said that we had time to figure it out... but that I would be happy getting married on our anniversary! LOL... yeah, that''s in two months
9.gif

I want to elope, no wedding, no questions asked, but I sense that he does want a wedding. We might elope, then plan a reception for later, as a compromise. He''s the one that wants it, so he would take the lead for any planning. I have zero interest in a wedding, or planning one, but if he gets excited about it, maybe I will too. We both have student loans, and don''t own property yet, so every dollar spent on a wedding is going to make me frustrated.
39.gif
I''m excited about the marriage, though! I''m marrying my best friend!
19.gif

Planning long distance does sound cute though... another way to stay connected! I''m thinking about taking my mom, sister and god mother wedding dress shopping this week while we are on vacation. I''m not really anxious to get started, I''d really love to shed some poundage first, but I think it would be a great bonding experience, and if I never have a ''wedding'', I will at least feel like my family got to be involved in the process.
12.gif

CristinaRuns26.2

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! What a great proposal story.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
that is a fantastic proposal! SO ROMANTIC AND WONDERFUL! CONGRATS!

fuzzers

Shiny_Rock
Yay congrats!!
36.gif
36.gif

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
That is such a great story!! I love all the effort!! Wowzers!!! Congrats to you guys!!!

purelily

Shiny_Rock
Hey Trillionaire,

I'm sooo excited for you. I've actually been waiting for this post. I read your first post when he bought the ring and then sat and waited to hear your good news. I'm so excited for you two! :) Good luck on your wedding planning. I totally advocate eloping if that's what you want to do. You could elope and have the reception later! (if you want) but have the most important part to yourselves ;-)

ETA: Pictures Please???

LilyKat

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!
36.gif

It sounds like an amazing proposal. And your ring sounds awesome - I can''t wait to see pictures!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Woot woot! Congratulations, trillionaire! Can''t wait to see the pics of this very special and unique ring. YAY!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Trill! I''m so happy for you!
36.gif

Sharon101

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, you both sound like you are totally in love!
36.gif

pluck15

Shiny_Rock
That''s so cute!!! So exciting for you to have a fiance now! Congrats
30.gif

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!! Can not wait to see some pics
36.gif
36.gif

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Still working on the ring pictures! I''m trying to figure out the cameras that we have here at the beach, but the camera I know how to work is at home
7.gif
Don''t worry, I''ll figure something out! Hopefully I will be able to get some pictures up tonight!

Lol, my dad was like, sooooo.... is that a marquise cut? It must be a marquise.... LOL! So cute! Love my dad!

Magpie09

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! Can''t wait to see pics
1.gif

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Yayyyy!!!! Congratulations!!!

I cannot wait to see your ring!

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats, Trill and Mr. Trill!

What a fantastic proposal!!!! Wishing you much happiness.

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Trillionaire
36.gif
9.gif
36.gif

I just saw this and feel cheated to be so late in on it
37.gif

Many happy tidings to you and your FI
31.gif
and i cant wait to see ring pics
30.gif
30.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Aww, Trill, I am so excited for you
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
! That is wonderful, amazing news. What a sweet proposal--and I can't wait to see your unique and beautiful e-ring! Very best of wishes to you and your new FI!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!!!!!
36.gif

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Yay Trill!!! Congratulations!

iheartbora

Shiny_Rock
CONGRATS!! Can''t wait to see the photosssss!!

supergirl10

Shiny_Rock
omg yay, i am so happy to hear your news!

congrats tril & mr tril to be
9.gif

looking forward to seeing the pics, it sounds like an amazing and unique ring!

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
YAY! So happy for you!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
I am sooo excited for you, congratulations!

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
This is when he got on his knee... and me standing there like an idiot :)

thequestion.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results