shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany seven stone half eternity ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
That''s a beautiful ring and your daughter''s little feet are precious! Love the polish!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that ring! It is one of the best diamond bands to wear with an e-ring because the stones are set low. I love the bracelets, too!

sparkle-sparkle

Rough_Rock
Thanks, DiamondSeeker. I love the low profile too. It's comfortable to wear as it seems to have some kind of "comfort fit" shank. I would not be able to wear a shared prong full eternity band though, I can't stand the "prongy" feel between my fingers. As much as I admire other ladies' full eternity shared prong, I have to go with channel setting for comfort. I bet you can guess what kind of shoes I go for too.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/25/2007 7:22:59 PM
Author: SparkleDreamer

Date: 8/25/2007 11:10:46 AM
Author: Sundial
That is just beautiful and of course we want more pictures!!! I love the way Tiffany sets the diamonds. Do you still have your Tiffany Swing bracelet? Your posts inspired me to get one (and the ring) and I wear it so much!
Sundial, you made me smile! I saw you post a while ago about your ''guilty pleasure'', I thought to myself ''I am not the only T&Co. sucker out there''! I know Jewels is another one of our kind too
21.gif
. Hope she doesn''t mind I talk behind her back.
The swing bracelet is very pretty, the tiny diamonds look so white and blinding! I wear mine when I dress up a little. I was drooling over the sigle row swing version of celebration band with pink sapphire as another RHR to match the bracelet. DH likes the look but he is afraid I would not wear them together often enough to get the $$ worth
20.gif
So maybe later...
Tiffany''s really is a guilty pleasure, but they do have some gorgeous and unique pieces. I''d like to get the Swing pendant next. And yes Jewels and some others share our weakness.
2.gif
I love those shots of your bracelets and ring on your daughter''s precious little feet with her adorable polished toe nails!!! And congratulations on your pregnancy!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for sharing all of your lovely items with us! Love the way the stones are set in that band. Congrats on the RHR upgrade. What did you do with your other RHR? Trade it in or will you take it apart and make something new?

sparkle-sparkle

Rough_Rock
Thanks, SunDial.

StoneHunter, I am thinking about selling the 5 stone ring on consignment first. It was in mint condition as I have not worn it much. The stones are 0.18 ct each, which is good size to play with for "recycling" project if it doesn''t sell.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
So yummy!!! I really like the profile on this ring, it looks so nice!!!
30.gif
18.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results