shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany seven stone half eternity ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sparkle-sparkle

Rough_Rock
I just recently got this ring. It is a RHR upgrade. I had a 5 stone RHR in platinum with .92 tcw, it was nice but I like this 7 stone better.

sparkle-sparkle

Rough_Rock
Sorry, it would help if I remembered to attach pictures.

PS-celebration-1.jpg

sparkle-sparkle

Rough_Rock
Not good pictures, as I took them in the bathroom lighting. Will get better shots in daylight, if you ladies are interested.

PS-celebration-2.jpg

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sp pretty! Are we interested??? Heck yeah!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!
30.gif
Yes, please, more pictures! I was just looking at your other posts. You have a gorgeous ering too! OMG, you have a fabulous jewelry collection! I''m jealous! Do you wear this band with your solitaire ering? Can we get some shots of them together?

shminbabe

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/24/2007 10:44:36 PM
Author: SparkleDreamer
Sorry, it would help if I remembered to attach pictures.

Oooh, I love this ring! So much that I''m having Whiteflash make it for me! (Can''t afford Tiffany - I know exactly what that ring cost!) I just spent a lot on my e-ring upgrade so I decided to have it made by Whiteflash. That is a gorgeous ring, congratulations! I know how good it looked on me!
30.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, that is very pretty! Congratulations.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty. I really love the side view design of that ring.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty ring, and fab pics so far, I would also love to see more pics esp. outdoors! congrats!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That is just beautiful and of course we want more pictures!!! I love the way Tiffany sets the diamonds. Do you still have your Tiffany Swing bracelet? Your posts inspired me to get one (and the ring) and I wear it so much!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Wooo Beautiful!!! Looks great on your hand :)

K9

Brilliant_Rock
I just love the open baskets on the side. Very lovely!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/25/2007 11:35:56 AM
Author: k9muttlover
I just love the open baskets on the side. Very lovely!
DITTO!!!!!

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty! But we do need some handshots that show your entire hand, don''t we?
5.gif

sparkle-sparkle

Rough_Rock
Thanks, ladies.
More pictures to come. I am re-sizing now.

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful ring! signed pieces had two of these in the past few months and i so desperately wanted one. i''ll be interested to see the Whiteflash version. i love how the stones are set, especially that side view.

btw, what''s your ring size? it looks perfect on your hand.

sparkle-sparkle

Rough_Rock
My e-ring set.
I gained 20 lbs because we are in sigle digit (weeks) count down for our new baby gir''s arrival. I burned the knucke on my left ring finger last week while cooking, since then I totally gave up on wearing my e-ring set. As the blister hardened, I can now slide my RHR on my left ring finger instead. My RHR is one whole size bigger than my left ring! So, sorry ladies, no finger shots right now.

PS-celebration-3.jpg

sparkle-sparkle

Rough_Rock
With e-ring.

Realistically, I can not wear the two together. The e-ring is 4.75, the seven stone ring is 5.5-5.75.

PS-celebration-4.jpg

sparkle-sparkle

Rough_Rock
My 4 year old modeling for me. On her ankle is the T & Co. Elsa Peretti bracelet, I wear this one more often than the swing bracelet. This one flips all the time but it is virtually weightless and so comfortable to wear. The swing is heavier (more metal).

PS-celebration-8.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh all your pieces are perfect! Tiffany does know how to design beautiful jewelry!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Ouch! Sorry to hear about the burn. CONGRATULATIONS on the pregnancy! You and your family must be very excited!

I love all of your jewelry pieces!
30.gif

sparkle-sparkle

Rough_Rock
Thanks, Snlee. I love your new ring too. So classic and elegant. WF''s ACA melees are so pretty, I can easily see the "arrows" on each stone! It''s a nice anniversary present you got.

sparkle-sparkle

Rough_Rock
Date: 8/25/2007 11:10:46 AM
Author: Sundial
That is just beautiful and of course we want more pictures!!! I love the way Tiffany sets the diamonds. Do you still have your Tiffany Swing bracelet? Your posts inspired me to get one (and the ring) and I wear it so much!
Sundial, you made me smile! I saw you post a while ago about your "guilty pleasure", I thought to myself "I am not the only T&Co. sucker out there"! I know Jewels is another one of our kind too
21.gif
. Hope she doesn't mind I talk behind her back.
The swing bracelet is very pretty, the tiny diamonds look so white and blinding! I wear mine when I dress up a little. I was drooling over the sigle row swing version of celebration band with pink sapphire as another RHR to match the bracelet. DH likes the look but he is afraid I would not wear them together often enough to get the $$ worth
20.gif
So maybe later...

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
I tried that 7 stone on at T&Co and decided it was the wedding band I wanted! I was going to have it custom done with 9 pointers in platinum to fit my curved e-ring. But an unexpected house expense means I have to wait a few years.

Glad I get to enjoy yours vicariously! YUMMM!

And BTW, your daughter''s toenails are TOO cute.
37.gif

sparkle-sparkle

Rough_Rock
style="WIDTH: 99%; HEIGHT: 84px">Date: 8/25/2007 7:26:44 PM
Author: Independent Gal

And BTW, your daughter''s toenails are TOO cute.
37.gif
Thanks, Independent Gal.
She loves to go to the Nail Salon with me. I told her if she is good, she gets to have her nails painted at the Nail Salon. She''s always been such a good child that she often sports cute nail-do
30.gif
, and she loves it too!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results