clarity

Three stone trellis or solitaire?

Solitaire or three stone trellis

• Solitaire

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jayreneepea

Brilliant_Rock
I voted for the 3 stone, but I love a classic solitaire too. Are you planning on having a wedding band?

blingergrrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Ha! The vote is currently @ 101 votes: 49% solitaire and 52% 3-stone! It seems we are just as torn as you are.
8.gif
I voted 3 stone...

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Well I have to say 3-stone... that comparison photo of Logan''s tipped me over...

a

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Hey I just noticed I''m an ''Ideal Rock''!!! Sorry for the thread-jack but I''ve been waiting for it and I never noticed when it happened!

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Again, since my ring would be sort of similar in proportions to yours, here''s what a side view looks like. My sides are sort of set higher than some people like it.

kvlsideview.jpg

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
And here''s a shot with an eternity ring with 5 pointers, which I think gives it a blingier look.

Can you start out with a solitaire and then change to a three stone eventually?

kvleternityring.jpg

angeline

Ideal_Rock
kcoursolle - I love that Knox 3-stone! Love the way it tapers up to the edge.

Logan, you''re killin'' me with these beautiful shots! Stop it girl or I''ll have to buy sidestones next! oh and a matching wedding band...

ML2014

Rough_Rock
I love a 3 stone ring too- here is a pic of mine . It has a 1.51 center with .88 sides (.44 each).

3srsparkly.jpg

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Three stones just don''t look as good on my hand so I didn''t pick it. My fingers look best with a rectangular shape. Bet yours are different. I do LOVE the side view of the trellis and wish it would look good on my hand.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results