shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on this setting please?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooo I LOVE the setting LD! I think it''s going to look fabulous!!

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous design LD and I love the asscher

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Out of interest LD, do you think you might be able to find out what software package produced the CADs? TIA

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Gailey - I''ll ask the question but I know that it cost around £14k and the training is intense!!! I don''t know if all CADs are the same but these ones can be brought to life and you get images that rotate which is pretty cool!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Looks truly gorgeous!! Love the color and the cut on that stone too, btw!

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Was this your inspiration? I love it, but I like your version with the suspended surprise diamond even more.

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
I love that setting!
30.gif

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/5/2009 6:30:51 PM
Author: LovingDiamonds
Hi Gailey - I''ll ask the question but I know that it cost around £14k and the training is intense!!! I don''t know if all CADs are the same but these ones can be brought to life and you get images that rotate which is pretty cool!
I''d be very interested to know what program they use as well. I do AutoCAD/Civil3D all day long. I can give you a 3D pipe system in no time flat...Maybe I should practice drawing up ring designs during break and lunch.
37.gif

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I LOOOOOVE it!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wowzers, LD - that is a stunning setting, and perfect for your asscher! I can''t wait to see this one done!!!
9.gif

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LadyD - actually no but it IS another Richard Krementz design that I''ve re-worked! I''ve only made subtle changes but enough to make it "mine" if you know what I mean!

Gailey/Brandy - I keep forgetting to ask! I will do if I can retain it long enough! Out of curiosity do you think it''s good/bad etc etc? When I see the CADs in the UK they often look different to the CADs I see from the US vendors but I can''t quite put my finger on why!

Thank you to everybody else for your kind compliments. Hopefully this will be with me just before Christmas! Woohoo!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results