shape
carat
color
clarity

This little piggie cried "I''''m blingless!", soooooooo.........

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bling!!!!

Al toe rings 9850.JPG

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Piggy shot!!!

alj toe rings 1.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness, those are fabulous!!!

I want some now...
39.gif

But yay for you guys!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif

sera

Ideal_Rock
OOH! I love them! I''ve had toe rings on my want list for a while. I wear two yellow gold bands on one toe and would LOVE a white gold diamond blingy band to go between them. I''ve definitely got to get one... they look great! Yay for the piggy bling!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
two more!! beautiful on the CD''s...swoon.

Al toe rings 9860.JPG

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
last one!!

alj toe rings0164.JPG

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
oooo those are super cute!
36.gif
36.gif

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Kudos to Mara and Aljdewey. What a warm and wonderful bunch of PS''ers we have here! I love the gold toe rings. They are spectacular in every way. Can''t wait to see some serious toe bling when you two get together.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those are awesome! What a fun project! And I can''t wait to see the side by side toe bling shots!

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
I have seen these babies in person and let me tell you they are TOTALLY YUMMY!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
They look soooo awesome IRL and even better on Alj''s cute pedicured piggies.
28.gif

These are a must have! WF get ready we all are gonna be calling!!!!!!!!

.........Now just have to figure out my piggy size
27.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2008 1:20:28 AM
Author: KtIceRN
27.gif
AND figure out the gold color! Though of course...we all know that WHITE is the way to go. Of course.
11.gif
12.gif

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
WHITE OF COURSE!!!
11.gif
12.gif
11.gif

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2008 1:31:58 AM
Author: Mara

27.gif
And figure out the gold color! Though of course...we all know that WHITE is the way to go. Of course.
11.gif
12.gif
Author: Ktrnice

WHITE OF COURSE!!!

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. You two have NO taste.

But then again, that's what happens when you put El Bimbo on the tractor!
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif
\

You CLEARLY don't understand the allure of ...........*hiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssss** Yelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllow.
31.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
''El Bimbo on the tractor''....

Ride em cowboy!!!
11.gif
I love me a harem!!

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Long live the harem!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Those are so cute! I want some too!!

Congrats! I love them!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/11/2008 1:36:44 AM
Author: Allison D.

Author: Mara

27.gif
And figure out the gold color! Though of course...we all know that WHITE is the way to go. Of course.
11.gif
12.gif

Author: Ktrnice

WHITE OF COURSE!!!

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. You two have NO taste.

But then again, that''s what happens when you put El Bimbo on the tractor!
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif

You CLEARLY don''t understand the allure of ...........*hiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssss** Yelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllow.
31.gif

Hehehe!!! Those look superb Alj, especially on your prettily pedicured piglets!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Alj, they turned out really nice, I like the contrast with the YG. Purty!

Wear them in good health!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Man, I was totally annoyed when I opened this thread (for other reasons, not PS stuff), and now I've got a grin on my face and have been tickled by the adorable blingy toe rings (I LOVE toe rings, so I may have to do this one day) and the sweet friendship Alj and Mara have. No one could possibly be in a bad mood after reading this thread!
1.gif

missmg9

Rough_Rock
What a wonderful story to hear about! I love it.

I also LOVE those toe rings. Wow. Have to say - never thought of doing that. But they look amazing, don''t they? I love thinking of new things to ask for... I was just saying to my boyfriend that I was out of things on my wish list (except of course a big blingy diamond e-ring, but that''s in due time I suppose...). He''ll be so happy that I''ve added some more diamonds back to it, haha!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous...I waded all through this thread and was rewarded with some very beautiful pics! congrats Al! And so nice of you Miss Mara to share you gift with Al. I''m proud of and happy for you both...you are definitely two reasons why I still hang around PS every single day! Hope this message finds you both in good health.
9.gif
35.gif
36.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How cool! They turned out great and I love them in YG!
36.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww...those are really cute!!!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Those are absolutely fab and look so perfect on your tootsies, al.

P.S. Miss Mara, we all know that there''s a little
12.gif
llurking underneath that
11.gif
ish exterior.

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
OH wow....Mara totally deserves another $1,000 gift for that.
36.gif
Her altruism is neverending, and simply inspiring.

Anyway, alj - there''s nobody on this site more deserving of that gorgeous generosity than yourself. At the GTG I felt like I''d made a new friend in you, because you are such a wonderful, happy, sweet and (also) generous person.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
They look great!
36.gif
36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks everyone, you are all too sweet....it was seriously my pleasure to share my gift with alj. and kimberly...SHHHH that''s our little secret!!! hehehe.
12.gif
11.gif

i know that alj is seriously enjoying her beautiful new GOLD baubles...and she got such amazing shots of them too. i can''t wait to see them in person...she has wanted these literally for years, since the minute she saw mine on my feet, so it''s about time she gets what she deserves!!!

also, random, but i don''t know if i said this before, the other day i was looking down at my feet and marveling that these little tiny 2mm rings have held up as well as they have. not that i was expecting them to break apart and fall off or anything but i don''t wear socks in the house unless it''s winter and we have a lot of cold hard tile, so my feet are constantly slapping against the floor, i don''t always wear shoes outside when we are on our patio, so again, cold hard concrete. and these are eternity and i haven''t lose one stone. really speaks to the worksmanship of these little darlings. so for anyone considering a pair and wondering about durability, i''m going on what, year 3 or 4...i can''t even remember, with them and they are still as fabulous as the day they arrived (i could clean them a bit more hahha!!).

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOVE the pics...those are just sooooooo cute alj. thanks mara for posting the pics and giving us the update. i was just wondering the other day if they were done and if we were going to get to see them.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW! They look amazing on your little toes, Alj! I love them!

I need to figure out how I cann justify a (white
2.gif
) pair of my own!
21.gif

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2008 11:19:22 AM
Author: LaurenThePartier
WOW! They look amazing on your little toes, Alj! I love them!

I need to figure out how I cann justify a (white
2.gif
) pair of my own!
21.gif
Um.....I know of someone who this morning is putting in an order for a white gold one, so you''ll likely be seeing pictures of that soon, too! LOLOL
11.gif

Seriously, ladies, thanks so much for the warm reactions. I have been grinning like a fool since I got them. Of course, it likely would have been better for me to wait until spring, because it''s coooooooooooold here in Mass., and toe rings are decidedly less attractive with COLD BLUE TOES! lol.

How sick am I? VERY sick. Pricescope-kinda sick......sick enough that I bumped up the heat in the house so I could wear my flip flops around the house yesterday and see these little babies.
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results