shape
carat
color
clarity

The sapphire ring that makes me cry: Story time for animal-lovers

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
What a beautiful life Celine had. I love how she chose you, and how you listened to that. I loved a cat like that. <3

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know some people are scared/grossed out by mice, but I mean.... look at this sweet girl and her tiny, perfect little paws.

20200420_120528 b.png

She has the sweetest face. I’d love to see more pics!
I had a feeder mouse for a pet, way back when I was little. I loved that little guy!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
awwwww what a beautiful story! So sorry for your loss, and I love the idea of this ring/stone to remember her.

Cinders

Shiny_Rock
Oh my, I don't cry often but this moved me to tears. Celine was certainly a trouper and your ring is a lovely memorial to her. She's also absolutely adorable!

roxta

Shiny_Rock
I love the ring, and I loves your story. Our fur babies really wiggle themselves into our hearts, and never leave. I still feel pangs of sadness and that empty ache that comes with losing pets, when I think of my Bubbles - our teeny, tiny, ditsy, airhead fox terrier, who passes age 5. She's been gone for twelve years now, but is still so desperately missed by myself and DH. I wish you didn't have to experience such heartache, but I am happy that you had that wonderful time with Celine, and her with you. She was one lucky little fluffball! And super, super cute. Her wee footsies though :kiss2:

Her footsies were magical. And the way she used her tiny hands to hold her food....
I'm sorry to hear about Bubbles and the sadness of losing her, even 12 years on.

roxta

Shiny_Rock
She was beautiful! I’ve had 3 pet mice myself. Reading your story made me tear up :(.

Your ring is so beautiful and so unique! I absolutely love it. What a beautiful memorial for little cutie pie Celine

Aren't mice just the tiniest bundles of personality? My husband was ambivalent when I first adopted mine but it didn't take long for him to fall in love with them too. Now he wants us to keep having mice.

roxta

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful life Celine had. I love how she chose you, and how you listened to that. I loved a cat like that. <3

It's so special when an animal chooses you. I didn't realise at the time that Celine was choosing me. But looking back on that day I adopted her, I could have just walked off with the other mouse instead of her. I don't know what made me decide to swap her at the last minute other than the voice in my head telling me to do so. It was fate.

roxta

Shiny_Rock
She has the sweetest face. I’d love to see more pics!
I had a feeder mouse for a pet, way back when I was little. I loved that little guy!

Absolutely, I'll put together a few more pics to post.

roxta

Shiny_Rock
awwwww what a beautiful story! So sorry for your loss, and I love the idea of this ring/stone to remember her.

Thank you for your kind words.

roxta

Shiny_Rock
Oh my, I don't cry often but this moved me to tears. Celine was certainly a trouper and your ring is a lovely memorial to her. She's also absolutely adorable!

She had so much strength for something so small. To go through the trauma she did (losing her eye, getting burns on half her body, paralysis, brain damage, cancer, etc) and still finding joy in simple things like snacks and running on her wheel - it's an inspiration to me.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results