shape
carat
color
clarity

The Official TTC Thread!

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock
Re: The Official TTC Thread!

Random, thinking of you. I hope you are getting some relief, and I also hope you are able to get into the RE as soon as possible. If you do need another lap, will they also be able to clear out any endo that has reappeared? Maybe that can be your silver lining. Any more HPTs? I'm about the same dpo as you, but I'm not bothering to test. The only twist in that is that I decided to use prometrium this cycle to prevent the early spotting and possibly extend my LP to my RE appointment on the 15th, so if it does delay AF, I will need to test.

Good luck to everyone else!

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

I would assume that they would clear out any endo that is in there right now but I guess I won't know for sure until I meet up with my RE. I'm also kind of nervous to get a positive test this month. I read that when girls have the issue I have that if they get pregnant, most of the pregnancies end around 8-12 weeks in miscarriage and I don't want to go through that :(sad

Without further ado, here's my tests right now...I'm 10dpo today...The last 3 are from today, FMU, SMU and TMU. The other 2 are FMU and SMU from yesterday...

unnamed2_2.jpg

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

Because life can't get any worse, my 73 year old mom who has been battling cancer had a stroke tonight and is in the ICU. My father also was admitted with chest pains tonight. The doctors say it was a significant stroke and affected her entire right side of her body and her speech is un-intelligible.

I know it's off topic but I didn't know where else to talk about this :(sad

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Ohhhh no RT. I'm so sorry to hear that. Take care of yourself. I hope you're to make it home to visit with them asap.

pancake

Brilliant_Rock

RT, I'm so sorry to hear your news. I'm thinking of you guys and hoping your mum recovers as much as she can; is your dad ok now? I hope it wasn't anything serious xxx

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

Thanks ladies. The email my dad sent out this morning made it sound like she is going to be ok for the most part, thank God!

Random's Mom had a stroke last night. She is in the Hospital at St. Lukes. Please do not call there since she is in an intensive care unit.

They will accept phone calls from me and Random's sister, and they ask that Random's sister keep everyone posted. Random's sister has already talked with one of the doctors that took care of Random's Mom.

They put me in the ER and monitored my heart since I was having chest pains, and at 2:00 they released me.

The will not allow Random's Mom to fall asleep until 10:00 PM on Saturday evening. She has lost some use of her right side and has limited vision in her right eye. She is responding well to the treatment they gave her. They gave her medication to dissolve the blood clot in her brain. She had two clots one located elsewhere. The brain clot is what they were most concerned about, but the medication dissolved both of them.

She is doing well. She can lift her arms a little and her legs a little, but has little or no feeling in her right arm (needle pricks) and her right leg. Her vision is ok in the left eye but very limited in her right eye. She can remember some things and she knows her first and last name.

She will be in the hospital for awhile. I will know more later tomorrow or Sunday.

I will check in with you later this afternoon.

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh random, I'm so sorry.

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

Here's my latest test, fmu @ 11dpo, temp is up, it's the last stick...

unnamed_0.jpg

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Umm did that line show up in the time limit?

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

It did, I just had another with smu show up. I'd be excited but I don't know what is going to happen with this cyst I have :(sad

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

Here's the smu test on the bottom, I'm sorry I'm so bad at getting photos of these things...

sam_1024.jpg

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

I edited it a little bit so you can see it better...

sticks.jpg

amc80

Ideal_Rock
FRER time

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

I did one with fmu and got nothing :rolleyes:

sam_1050.jpg

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

Here's the latest, bottom is from tonight after a 6 hour hold...
I just can't stop peeing on things!!!

Where is everybody? lol

sam_10882.jpg

amc80

Ideal_Rock
I definitely see something on the wondfo. But, for me, I have a really solid line on a free before anything shows up on a cheapie. So your tests are confusing!

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

Agreed. This morning I'm still getting nothing on the frer but positives on the wondfos. This is my chart and af is due tomorrow according to FF...Maybe when I try SMU it'll be better...Yesterday that's when I got my darkest line was with SMU..

chartgraph_6.png

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Well your temps are definitely high. How far before AF do they normally drop? I had much better luck with SMU this last cycle for some reason.

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

SMU- how do you like them apples :love:

unnamed__1_0.jpg

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Definitely a line but does it look too close to the control line? Man I hope it's real!! I wish the FRERs would cooperate!

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

amc80|1396804872|3648419 said:
Definitely a line but does it look too close to the control line? Man I hope it's real!! I wish the FRERs would cooperate!

I thought that too :(sad
All my other tests have been lighter positives than that but I didn't hold my pee as long so I don't know. I'll probably just compare it against any tests that I take tomorrow..

amc80

Ideal_Rock

Random, did you test again?

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

Yes mam, I did! I think that dark line I had was a fluke, however, I have a good feeling about this one from my fmu today... :wavey:

_16722.jpg

amc80

Ideal_Rock

I definitely see a shadowy hint of something! FRER again!

amc80

Ideal_Rock

RANDOM! Did you test again??

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

Temp dropped this morning and AF showed :(sad I better get a refund on those wondfos...

shihtzulover

Brilliant_Rock

So sorry, RT. I had two that looked positive last cycle. I looked up the batch number and found complaints of convincing evaporation lines. I don't think I'll be buying wondfos anymore.

AFM, my chart this month is confusing. I had EWCM on CD 10 and 11 along with increased libido on both days and my typical ovulation pains on CD11. Then my cervical fluid dried up and I really feel post-ovulatory. I can't remember my periods ever being late in the past so I don't think I ever o past CD14, so I went with my instinct and set ovulation to CD11. I really don't think I will ovulate if I haven't already, but maybe I'll be proven wrong. :)

I also set up an appointment with my OBGYN this Friday morning to discuss my really light periods and questionable ovulation since starting Prozac.

_16781.jpg

amc80

Ideal_Rock
shihtzulover said:
So sorry, RT. I had two that looked positive last cycle. I looked up the batch number and found complaints of convincing evaporation lines. I don't think I'll be buying wondfos anymore. AFM, my chart this month is confusing. I had EWCM on CD 10 and 11 along with increased libido on both days and my typical ovulation pains on CD11. Then my cervical fluid dried up and I really feel post-ovulatory. I can't remember my periods ever being late in the past so I don't think I ever o past CD14, so I went with my instinct and set ovulation to CD11. I really don't think I will ovulate if I haven't already, but maybe I'll be proven wrong. :) I also set up an appointment with my OBGYN this Friday morning to discuss my really light periods and questionable ovulation since starting Prozac. _16781.jpg

It's hard to say with the missing temps, but I'd put O on cd12.

shihtzulover

Brilliant_Rock

amc80|1397057422|3650498 said:
shihtzulover said:
So sorry, RT. I had two that looked positive last cycle. I looked up the batch number and found complaints of convincing evaporation lines. I don't think I'll be buying wondfos anymore. AFM, my chart this month is confusing. I had EWCM on CD 10 and 11 along with increased libido on both days and my typical ovulation pains on CD11. Then my cervical fluid dried up and I really feel post-ovulatory. I can't remember my periods ever being late in the past so I don't think I ever o past CD14, so I went with my instinct and set ovulation to CD11. I really don't think I will ovulate if I haven't already, but maybe I'll be proven wrong. :) I also set up an appointment with my OBGYN this Friday morning to discuss my really light periods and questionable ovulation since starting Prozac. _16781.jpg

It's hard to say with the missing temps, but I'd put O on cd12.

Thanks! My temp stayed up, so the software put my O date on CD12, too.

I had my appointment with my OB GYN. Overall, he's not extremely concerned yet. He doesn't seem worried about my really light periods, but I'm going in for bloodwork tomorrow afternoon to confirm that I'm really ovulating. I also asked him to test my prolactin level, since I read that Prozac can cause a rise in prolactin in some women and that can cause ovulation problems.

Other than that, not much going on here. I guess I'm about 6dpo right now, assuming that I really did O.

MuffDog

Shiny_Rock

Hi guys. Dipping my toes in this thread. LO is 22 months old and DH and I have decided that we'll start TTC next month (predicted O in and around the first of May).

Started with my vitamins but am kind of still freaking out. My son has been super challenging lately and the thought of a second...oy vey. I keep reminding myself that I'll be pregnant for 40 weeks. A lot can change in a toddler in 40 weeks. Eeek!

Anyhoo - will start temping now as well (just in case FF is wrong!) and cross my fingers.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results