shape
carat
color
clarity

The Official TTC Thread!

JGator

Brilliant_Rock
Re: The Official TTC Thread!

PPM, I think that's a line....keep us posted on what you see today if you POAS again. Congratulations! :appl: My 2nd line did get darker every day. I tested 3 times in 6 days. And, the other major symptom to keep an eye out for is no AF.

BrightSpot, thinking of you today. I hope your test is still on this morning and that everything is running smoothly in NYC. Keep us posted.

Lizzyann, I'm glad your son had so much fun at Sesame Place. Good luck in your TWW as well. I hope you get your BFP this cycle.

AFM, we had a ton of rain all day Saturday and Saturday night and our power was out all day Sunday until 8pm. We were so excited to get it back as it was getting a little hot and starting to get dark again in the house on Sunday evening. I hope everyone else is fine and suffered no damage. Good luck to all of the TWW ladies and any potential Hurricane babies.

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock

Temp stayed high and I'm on the verge of "officially" triphasic (which doesn't mean anything, really). Took a FRER with FMU and BFN. Blah. I'm just going to wait for my temp drop or for AF to show. My LP last cycle was 9 days, but I didn't O until CD 22. This cycle I O'd on CD 17, so I'm wondering if my LP may be a tiny bit longer... in which case AF could very well show and she's just taking her merry time. I will test only if my temp actually increases.

Lizzy: 9dpiui! Less than a week until your testing date! It's probably good that you aren't analyzing symptoms... it just drives us batty and isn't very productive (so I have decided, anyway)

Bright: Any HSG test and vaycay updates? I hope the subways are up and running for ya!

Indecisive: No experience with fertility tea, but I think those things can't "hurt." It's like PreSeed- will it cause a pregnancy? Nope. But maybe it will help a liiiiitle bit.

ETA: Wait, wait WAIT. So... I picked up a CBE traditional test on my way to work this morning and peed on it like... 15 minutes ago... So it's outside of the 10 minute mark. I tossed it in my purse after 5 minutes because it looked as negative as all get out. I just pulled it out. There is a faint line. These guys are notorious for evap lines, right? I am driving myself batty for nothing.

FF10DPO.png

JGator

Brilliant_Rock

PPM, your chart looks great. I think you are Pregnant! Hope your temp stays up!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock

Hi all. Subways are running in NYC & my hsg is on. (in the waiting room now with dh)
Wish me luck! I'll post again when I'm back home to let you know how it went & check in with everyone.

Thanks so much for your support & well wishes!

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock

Bright, I hope your HSG goes/went as best as can be expected with good results and few side effects! Looking forward to your update. My appointment is a week from Thursday. Gosh, I feel like I've been talking about this appointment for months, and all it is is my yearly exam =)

PPM, I don't know much about which tests are more likely to give false positives or evap. lines, but given your temperatures and the fact you saw lines on two different brands of tests, I'm thinking positive. I do see a bit of a line on the test you posted. So, a cautious congratulations to you! I hope you are able to confirm your positive soon with a darker line. You might want to pick up one of the digital tests and try it in a day or two.

Lizzy, thinking of you and holding out hope that you will receive good news next weekend. I want this so badly for you, you have no idea! Try not to focus on your symptoms because they seem to vary so much from person to person and pregnancy to pregnancy. Plus, the trigger shot and clomid may be affecting what you feel.

JGator, hope you are feeling well. When is your appointment? Glad your power is back!

S&I and Jas, thinking of you ladies too! Hope your little beans are growing strong!

Sugarpie, good to know about the milk of magnesia.

Indecisive, I haven't heard of that tea. What are the ingredients? I'm always a little leary of these products, so I would do my research before you try it.

Katy, thanks for your sweet message. This is certainly not how I hoped my TTC journey would go, but I'm just trying to remain hopeful and keeping up the faith that DH and I will get our baby soon. I'm happy to see that everything went well with your ultrasound. I can't believe you ladies area all moving into your second trimesters. So excited for all of you!

AFM, I'm at CD6, the quiet before the storm cycle-wise (a little hurricane lingo for you). I spoke with my mom about TTC this weekend, and while a lot of what she said was the cliche, it was still good to finally talk to my mom about it. She is pretty religious and reminded me that it is not about my timing and that I should not try so hard to control the situation, and I somewhat agree. The past 6 months have been so focused on TTC, and it hasn't gotten me anywhere. I think I may try to take a bit of a step back from this thread and focus my efforts on work and other areas of my life, so if you don't see me posting as frequently, that is why. Wishing you all a lot of luck this cycle!

Missy0483

Brilliant_Rock

Hi everyone, I'm still here! We got some rain, I believe like 4 inches here. Not too much damage around. I didn't see any flooding either, but my friend's basement had 4 inches of rain in it :o

PPM - I'm feeling optimistic for you, I hope this turns out in your favor!!!!!! Woohoo!

Jas - Where are you?? How are you feeling? Congratulations!

Brightspot - Good luck with your test today, I hope it goes smoothly for you!

Potentially 6DPO for me if I did in fact O, but I am not sure. Last month's LP was 10 days if my O day was calculated correctly...so just waiting to see what happens!

Now the BFPs are rolling in...let's get the train going :bigsmile:

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock

JGator|1314624583|3004399 said:
PPM, your chart looks great. I think you are Pregnant! Hope your temp stays up!

:appl: Crossing my fingers for you, PPM!

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock

PPM, get thee to a store and get a CBE digi!!! There's no guesswork with those :) I think you're preggo lady!! Your LP doesnt usually vary by more than a day :)

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock

KatyWI|1314631389|3004489 said:
PPM, get thee to a store and get a CBE digi!!! There's no guesswork with those :) I think you're preggo lady!! Your LP doesnt usually vary by more than a day :)

Agreed! Get a couple--even if you still get a negative later today with the CBE digi, you could get a + tomorrow (first morning pee and all that jazz). I have a good feeling, though!

MP, I'm thinking about you. I can completely understand wanting to take your mind off of TTC for a bit. I'll be thinking of you, though, and would love an update once you see your OB. Many hugs to you!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock

Man, I've already lost the plot here again!

MP- I'll be thinking of you! So sorry about the heartache and stress this process is creating for you. I'll look forward to when you come check in with us when it feels right for you. Good luck!

PPM- Ummm I see a line for sure. Was that a "fresh" stick? Meaning, was that photo taken within the test window? Unfortunately I don't know anything about the kind of test you took before you went to work. I hope someone can tell you if its notorious for evap lines or not. Have you checked poas.com?

Lizzy! Less than a week now until you go back for a test!! So excited!

Missy, HOT, CS, and MM- I'm thinking of all of you in the TWW!

BS- I think your HSG is already over with (I'm on the west coast). I hope it went well for you and that you're all clear.

Congrats again to JGator and jas!

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock

*delurking*

PPM I see the line too, and your chart looks GREAT. I'll be shocked if you aren't pregnant! Cautious congrats. ::)

*back to lurk mode*

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock

lovinsparkles, I'm glad to hear you're tolerating Clomid well. Fingers crossed for you!!

indecisive, I've never tried the fertility tea, but sounds like it's worth a shot. Let me know if you like it! I've been thinking about trying some sort of fertility supplement too.

sugarpie honeybun, glad you weren't affected by the hurricane & that the milk of magnesia helps with your skin. How do you use it?

Lizzy, fingers & toes still crossed for you. It's probably too early for symptoms, though, right? Does your leg itch? :wink2:
Thanks again for all of your helpful info on the HSG. It's so reassuring to hear from someone who's BTDT, especially someone so sweet & helpful as you! Massive dust your way...

JGator, sorry your power was out. What a pain! I'm glad it's going again & you didn't have major damage.

PPM, your chart looks great---triphasic!! I'm feeling really optimistic that you're going to see a BFP soon!! :appl:

MP, so far so good on the test. I'll post with updates as I get them.
That's exciting that your appointment is soon. Have you decided what tests you're going to pursue? I've heard the bloodwork is not too expensive & maybe it can be coded well for you.
I'm glad you were able to talk to your mom about TTC. She's definitely right that this isn't something we can totally control (which makes it so frustrating!) I'll miss seeing you on the thread so often, but I can understand how this whole process can become all consuming, which isn't necessarily healthy & can add more stress to an already stressful situation. Sending you a big hug & wishing you much luck & happiness in all aspects of your life (and a bfp really soon!!)

Missy, glad you didn't get any storm damage & hoping you're one of the next passengers on the BFP train! :bigsmile:

Clairitek, thanks for checking in. How are you doing?

AFM, the test went smoothly & wasn't nearly as bad as I'd anticipated. (a bit more uncomfortable than a pap smear, but not by much). I'm a tiny bit crampy now, so hopefully it doesn't get worse. (Also, the advil are still in my system.)
The preliminary results are good (tubes are clear). I should get the detailed report from my doc later today. (Though, the lab tech & doc didn't say anything after the test & I had to ask them if everything was ok, which was annoying. It's like they forgot I was there. :nono: )

Also, my vacation destination still exists, so we're packing up & planning to get out of here by late afternoon! :appl:
I'm so relieved all of this worry seems to have been unfounded. (assuming the final test results are good)

Thanks again for all of your well wishes & hi to anyone I missed! :wavey:

amc80

Ideal_Rock

Clairitek|1314634252|3004527 said:

MP- I'll be thinking of you! So sorry about the heartache and stress this process is creating for you. I'll look forward to when you come check in with us when it feels right for you. Good luck!

PPM- Ummm I see a line for sure. Was that a "fresh" stick? Meaning, was that photo taken within the test window? Unfortunately I don't know anything about the kind of test you took before you went to work. I hope someone can tell you if its notorious for evap lines or not. Have you checked poas.com?

BS- I think your HSG is already over with (I'm on the west coast). I hope it went well for you and that you're all clear.

Um, I'm going to be totally lame and just ditto your entire post. I know, I'm a copy cat.
AFM, took my first prenatal vitamin yesterday. I got the Vitafusion gummies. OMG they are so yummy...they taste like the sugar coated gummy worms.

Had this conversation with the fiance:

Me: "I was thinking, we should just start trying next month...since nobody gets pregnant the first month of trying. What do you think?"
Him: (Made some sort of laugh type sound)
Me: "Ummmm, that wasn't rhetorical."

I visited a friend yesterday who has an 8-week old baby girl. It physically hurt my ovaries.

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock

Second post in one day, I'm going to get in trouble soon!

Anyhow...Amc when's the wedding? I mean, theoretically you wouldn't have MS or any symptoms at ALL for the first six weeks and I highly doubt anyone would bat an eye if you did get KU the first month. It's not like it's a shotgun wedding b/c you're pregnant!

Okay that's my enabler post for the week. Good luck! ;))

ETA: I see it's 11/27. Hey that means you'd be in your 3rd trimester all summer if you waited! That's reason enough to start early imo! :tongue:

amc80

Ideal_Rock

tammy77|1314650021|3004744 said:
Second post in one day, I'm going to get in trouble soon!

Anyhow...Amc when's the wedding? I mean, theoretically you wouldn't have MS or any symptoms at ALL for the first six weeks and I highly doubt anyone would bat an eye if you did get KU the first month. It's not like it's a shotgun wedding b/c you're pregnant!

Okay that's my enabler post for the week. Good luck! ;))

ETA: I see it's 11/27. Hey that means you'd be in your 3rd trimester all summer if you waited! That's reason enough to start early imo! :tongue:

Yep, 11/27. My main concern is MS...I'm sort of a barfer anyway. Plus people would definitely notice if I wasn't drinking at all. I know I KNOW we need to just wait...but it's soooo hard and seems like an enternity from now. "Luckily" I have a 1/2 marathon in early October which I definitely can't be preggo for...so we could start in October, but then we go back to the MS/alcohol thing. Maybe we won't TRY try and will just move to less preventing?

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock

I have a feeling that once you enter the "not preventing" stage, it won't last two weeks! :lol: I understand your reasons for waiting (we're waiting til Feb...which is why I need to get off this thread ASAP...!). I hope it goes by quickly for you, and at least you have some awesome reasons to wait! ::) I have to wait b/c we need to get into a bigger place first, and save money (which I'm trying to justify my way out of too, but I know I can't). I'd much rather have it be for a fun reason! hehe

S&I

Brilliant_Rock

Lizzy, is the 15dpiui test a blood test or HPT? Will you continue to test a few days after that or is there no chance for delayed implantation? I'm no longer getting the itchies from the Prometrium, as long as I take my morning Zyrtec, so that's a relief. Counting down the days until you get to test! I sincerely hope this is the month for you!

PPM, any updates? When are you going to test again? Isn't it frustrating? I've heard that the CBE non-digital tests with the blue dye are notorious for leaving evaporation lines. Did yours have blue dye or pink dye? I still think you must have caught a very low level of HCG on that first Wondfo test. Your chart definitely looks like it's headed for the classic triphasic look.

BrightSpot, glad your HSG test was relatively painless. Hope your cramps subside soon so you can enjoy your vacation! I'm feeling good today - got to see our little bean today!

indecisive, good luck deciding whether to try that fertility tea. As long as you stay away from green tea (blocks absorption of folic acid), I think you're fine.

sugarpie, that's cool about the Milk of Magnesia. I might have to try that out on my oily face too!

JGator, sorry your power went out, but glad you got it back before it got too dark yesterday.

MP, so sorry you're feeling down, but I'm glad your appointment is finally coming up soon. Take all the time you need away from this thread. I'll be thinking of you and wishing for nothing but the best! I'd love to hear how your appointment goes though, if you feel up to posting about that.

Missy, yay for potentially being in the 2WW! Fingers crossed for you!

Clairitek, isn't it so easy to get behind on this thread?

amc, :lol: on your ditto post. You sound like you're yearning for that baby! Hope your DH decides to answer your question soon.

AFM, we had our first ultrasound appointment this morning! Baby is officially in the correct place (in my uterus)! I don't know why, but I was really worried that it was somewhere outside of the uterus. I posted our baby's first pics over in the JBP thread, along with some details. Don't want to hog up this thread with that info. ;))

amc80

Ideal_Rock

S&I|1314652397|3004788 said:
AFM, we had our first ultrasound appointment this morning! Baby is officially in the correct place (in my uterus)! I don't know why, but I was really worried that it was somewhere outside of the uterus. I posted our baby's first pics over in the JBP thread, along with some details. Don't want to hog up this thread with that info. ;))

Yay! Congrats :)
Running over there to check out the pic...

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock

amc80|1314646940|3004693 said:
Clairitek|1314634252|3004527 said:

Um, I'm going to be totally lame and just ditto your entire post. I know, I'm a copy cat.
AFM, took my first prenatal vitamin yesterday. I got the Vitafusion gummies. OMG they are so yummy...they taste like the sugar coated gummy worms.

Had this conversation with the fiance:

Me: "I was thinking, we should just start trying next month...since nobody gets pregnant the first month of trying. What do you think?"
Him: (Made some sort of laugh type sound)
Me: "Ummmm, that wasn't rhetorical."

I visited a friend yesterday who has an 8-week old baby girl. It physically hurt my ovaries.

Although I know it is always a long shot and I was one of the very few it happens to, but it DOES and CAN happen. Haha... DH and I were not trying at all. We had just bought our house in November 2010 and I made a statement that we didn't have to be "careful" anymore. Haha. I got pregnant within 2 weeks of living in our new home. Needless to say, I said the same thing... something along the lines of "Don't worry baby, it never happens the first time!" ....He says he's never listening to me again! :cheeky:

sugarpie honeybun

Shiny_Rock

Oh my goodness gracious :cheeky: , I haven't been on here for 24 hours and I feel so far behind!

I'm traveling on business for the next few days (CD3, so it's fine) and it's been crazy busy, but I did want to respond those who asked about milk of magnesia for oily skin (no, not for TTC!). After washing your face, apply a thin layer of unflavored, basic milk of magnesia (I used Phillips brand) only on the oily areas of the skin. Let it dry and then apply makeup as usual. I'm not a chemist by any means, but I guess there's something with the PH levels in the MOM that help prevent oil from forming on the skin. It's worked great for me, so far.

Okay, back to baby-making discussions. :D

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock

S&I|1314652397|3004788 said:
[

:appl:

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock

I'm putting off driving to work this morning :knockout:

AMC: You *should* start trying early... I mean... getting KU wouldn't be a BAD thing. In fact, you would both be so excited and happy :devil: (Not that I'm trying to persuade you or anything...)

S&I: YAY for a terrific appointment! Glad all is well! :love:

Bright: What a relief that the test went well. I was thinking of you lots yesterday (Ha! Hope that isn't weird?) and was checking for your updates.

AFM: Huge temp drop and CD1. I wasted so many freaking tests for no reason at all. I need to stop being so impatient... It's no fun to get hopes up for nothing. And public service announcement re: CBE traditional tests- They produce dark, clear, blue evap lines. Seriously. If it's past the 10 minute mark... even if it's only 12 minutes... DO NOT READ THE TEST!

Anyway... Enough debbie downer! We still have a few TTCers in the TWO WEEK WAIT!!! C'mon, ladies! I need to see some BFPs!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

JGator

Brilliant_Rock

PPM, very sorry to hear about AF showing up. Wishing you lots of dust, luck, and fun trying to catch that egg on the next cycle.

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock

So sorry, PPM. Fingers crossed for next month!

MerryMary

Rough_Rock

Hi Ladies! How are you all?

First off JAS !!! Congats on your BFP!!! I am so happy for you! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: I will be following you on your journey and shoving piles of sticky dust your way!!

PPM - Ugh I am so sorry about CD1. Boo! We were all so hopeful for you this month. Thanks for the PSA on the CBE trad. test. No one likes evap lines throwing confusion into an already complex situation. ((HUGS)) to you and I hope next month is the one!

BrightSpot - I was thrilled that you were able to get your HSG testing done and make it to your vacation without stupid Irene crashing the party. Good to hear that the test was not too uncormfortable and hopefully stayed that way once the Advil wore off. Enjoy your vacation and I can't wait to hear about it when you get back.

Monkey - Hey Lady, I understand where you are coming from and needing to step back from all this for a little while. I do hope that your upcoming WW appointment sheds a little light on your situation, even if it is not with an RE. I haven't talked to my Mom about our TCCing yet but she would have the same advice that your mom gave you. Sometimes it is in God's hands and in his time. I also somewhat believe this but it is easier to say than do IMO. ((HUGS)) to you and take care of yourself.

Missy - I am so glad that you made it through the storm without major damage! That is great. Thinking about you during your TWW!!!

Clairtek - thanks for the shout out! =) This TWW business is rough so it is nice to have your support! Time is either flying by or dragging on ya know!

AMC - Ha! I loved the description of your baby convo with your DH! Sounds just like it would have gone in my house :lol: I hope you two can come to an agreement on when the best time to try is! I really don't think you can lose if you do decide to start trying next month!!

Sugarpie - Hi there! Thanks so much for the MOM tip. I also have the cursed oily skin so I might try and pick some up and see if it helps me too! Love home remedies!! I hope that your work travel gets you home safely and in plenty of time for some baby making with your hubby!!

S&I - Hi mama! Huge congrats on the ultrasound! I am so excited they were able to see your baby!!! Yay!!

Lizzy - I'm thinking about you tons! I am glad that your Seseme vacation was so much fun and very glad you made it home before the storm made a mess of things. Good luck on your TWW and I hope you get a little bean so badly!

HOT - Good luck on your TWW =) I am very happy to hear that operation "Jump the DH" was successful!

JGator - Congrats on your BFP!! :appl: :appl:

Centralsquare - how are you doing lady? Where are you in your cycle? I love those diamond earrings in your avatar! :love:

I hope I haven't missed anyone but a big HELLO to you if I did!

AFM - well ladies, my plan was to hold out until today to test but I broke down on Saturday and got a BFN, was sucessful in waiting until this morning to test again and also got a BFN. Ugh I hate those negatives. AF isn't due until Friday but I really don't have any symptoms right now and not a lot of hope. DH and I leave tomorrow morning for a week in England, which if AF does in fact track me down half way around the world, then fine, at least I can have some hard cider at the pub. :nono:

BUT, here is what is really giving me brain damage right now. My problem is that if we aren't successful this month I may want to take off a month or two from TCC since getting pregnant in September and October would put my due date right in the middle of the summer here and I dread the thought of being housebound with a newborn in the middle of the searing heat (I live in Phoenix) this past month has been especially brutal here and it has made me think about TCC timing a bit more. I don't mind if I am preggo during the summer since I spend most of my day in an over-airconditioned office, but being at home 24/7 sounds like it would be horrible. On the other hand, I am not getting any younger, 33 now and will be 34 in early October. We have tried our best to get pregnant the past two months and I feel that if we take off a couple of months and then end up having a long time before we get preggo I might regret waiting. Ugh, I really need to get myself a crystal ball! Anyway I'm just rambling now, but I had to get this out even though the tiny supersitious part of me thinks I just jinxed myself. :rolleyes: Thanks for listening.

Missy0483

Brilliant_Rock

Oh no PPM, so sorry to hear this!! :(( Stupid evap line...blue dye tests are BAD!! Pink is the way to go...at least you know for next cycle.

amc80

Ideal_Rock

Missy0483|1314718938|3005401 said:
Oh no PPM, so sorry to hear this!! :(( Stupid evap line...blue dye tests are BAD!! Pink is the way to go...at least you know for next cycle.

The only test I will ever use is a FRER, exactly for this reason. Well, maybe the FR digi just to see the words, but probably only after a FRER.

PilsnPinkysMom said:
AMC: You *should* start trying early... I mean... getting KU wouldn't be a BAD thing. In fact, you would both be so excited and happy :devil: (Not that I'm trying to persuade you or anything...)

My thoughts exactly.

inhisarms17 said:
Although I know it is always a long shot and I was one of the very few it happens to, but it DOES and CAN happen. Haha... DH and I were not trying at all. We had just bought our house in November 2010 and I made a statement that we didn't have to be "careful" anymore. Haha. I got pregnant within 2 weeks of living in our new home. Needless to say, I said the same thing... something along the lines of "Don't worry baby, it never happens the first time!" ....He says he's never listening to me again! :cheeky:

Ideally it would happen the first month, and ideally that month would be November...ugh. I just need to suck it up. It's really only two months from now, since AF that month should start November 6th. I have so many good reasons to wait- I don't really want to be pregnant at the wedding, I have some more weight I want to lose before the wedding/getting preggo, etc. And really the only reason to start early is THAT I WANT A FREAKIN' BABY.

S&I

Brilliant_Rock

Thanks for the support, amc and centralsquare!

PPM, I'm so sorry about AF coming to spoil your party, but I must say I'm pretty surprised! I thought you were PG for sure with that great-looking chart. At least you know that the CBE blue-dye test is a :nono: How long did that make your LP this cycle?

Mary, thanks! I used to always say that I didn't want to be in my 3rd trimester during the summer since it's so freaking hot over here too! Luckily, things worked out for me, but I totally understand why you're frustrated. One of my friends had her 2nd DD in May, and she was upset that she couldn't take the kids out for very long due to the heat. What does your DH think about it?

Where are the rest of the 2WWers? Lizzy, Missy, HOT, Mary - who else? Rally caps on! :saint:

amc80

Ideal_Rock

S&I|1314721660|3005432 said:
Mary, thanks! I used to always say that I didn't want to be in my 3rd trimester during the summer since it's so freaking hot over here too! Luckily, things worked out for me, but I totally understand why you're frustrated. One of my friends had her 2nd DD in May, and she was upset that she couldn't take the kids out for very long due to the heat. What does your DH think about it?

That's the only problem with my grand plan- I'd be due in August which is hot here. Totally worth it though.

So, I've found something to keep me busy over the next couple months...you know, aside from training for a half marathon and planning a wedding. :rolleyes:

Warning- this link may make your ovaries hurt.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/75318917/pdf-little-giraffe-chunky-yarn-crochet?ref=af_you_favshop

No, I don't crochet. But if little old ladies can figure it out then so can I. How freaking cute is that? My fiance has to go on graveyard shift (he's a deputy sheriff) starting Thursday, so I figure this will give me something to do...while I watch Teen Mom, 16 and Pregnant, Dance Moms, and all of the other crappy shows I'm addicted to.

S&I

Brilliant_Rock

amc80|1314722167|3005440 said:
That's the only problem with my grand plan- I'd be due in August which is hot here. Totally worth it though.

So, I've found something to keep me busy over the next couple months...you know, aside from training for a half marathon and planning a wedding. :rolleyes:

Warning- this link may may your ovaries hurt.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/75318917/pdf-little-giraffe-chunky-yarn-crochet?ref=af_you_favshop

No, I don't crochet. But if little old ladies can figure it out then so can I. How freaking cute is that? My fiance has to go on graveyard shift (he's a deputy sheriff) starting Thursday, so I figure this will give me something to do...while I watch Teen Mom, 16 and Pregnant, Dance Moms, and all of the other crappy shows I'm addicted to.

That's crazy adorable! I can't wait to see all the cute things you come up with for your baby! November will be here before you know it, and we'll forget all about this crazy heat!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results